The Weed Shack

A bear visited us yesterday. That was scary but wicked cool too.

ok im not joking.

I have woods behind my place. I have a small hammock. I go out there at night sometimes, stoned, and look up at the stars.

Multiple times I have heard something giant out in the woods. One time I heard something charging at me that was making a very loud thumping sound.

This isn't a deer most likely, deer are super quiet. This thing has weight. yesterday two days ago, I heard it again. super super loud. like... sounds like there is an elephant out there in terms of weight. like a straight up monster is out there.

ok im not joking.

I have woods behind my place. I have a small hammock. I go out there at night sometimes, stoned, and look up at the stars.

Multiple times I have heard something giant out in the woods. One time I heard something charging at me that was making a very loud thumping sound.

This isn't a deer most likely, deer are super quiet. This thing has weight. yesterday two days ago, I heard it again. super super loud. like... sounds like there is an elephant out there in terms of weight. like a straight up monster is out there.

Did you pee yourself?

I trek through our woods in the summer on a regular basis, foraging for berries and shrooms and stuff. Deer are amazingly loud, and make thumps like that esp. when startled and running away. They also make a huff sound, and stomp their feet, and even scream if really startled.

If there was a bear there, you wouldn't know it until he had his jaws around your head. They always go for the head, you know. They are incredibly quiet especially when sneaking up on a tasty snack. Any predator who isn't quiet isn't going to get many snacks.

Did you pee yourself?

I trek through our woods in the summer on a regular basis, foraging for berries and shrooms and stuff. Deer are amazingly loud, and make thumps like that esp. when startled and running away. They also make a huff sound, and stomp their feet, and even scream if really startled.

If there was a bear there, you wouldn't know it until he had his jaws around your head. They always go for the head, you know. They are incredibly quiet especially when sneaking up on a tasty snack. Any predator who isn't quiet isn't going to get many snacks.

i mean, there are plenty of deer around here, but i never thought they made lots of thumping noise.

ok im not joking.

That was me you stoner. I was playing Jumanji on speaker phone....

I have only weirded out while partaking one time. I was camping with a girlfriend at Tillamook Beach and for some reason I literally freaked the Fook out. She actually packed up the campsite and drove us home. It was weird because I remember the entire event.

I threw the whole batch away and have never had an issue since or before that.

I have only weirded out while partaking one time. I was camping with a girlfriend at Tillamook Beach and for some reason I literally freaked the Fook out. She actually packed up the campsite and drove us home. It was weird because I remember the entire event.

We understand,how being with a woman,would freak you out!

The snake found the patch.......

86017795.jpg

I know liberals hate women, but wow. To bash on a woman they don't even know and who helped me out during a one time rough spot, just shows you how much liberals have no respect for women.

It took us both about 30 minutes to set up site, she took it down and had truck packed in less than 10 minutes. Make fun of her to her face you wussy liberals.

I know liberals hate women, but wow. To bash on a woman they don't even know and who helped me out during a one time rough spot, just shows you how much liberals have no respect for women.
It took us both about 30 minutes to set up site, she took it down and had truck packed in less than 10 minutes. Make fun of her to her face you wussy liberals.

You bash on women you don't even know all the time, Buttyurt. In fact, you're so desperate to bash that you even pretend that a man is a woman just so you can bash on him.

You bash on women you don't even know all the time, Buttyurt. In fact, you're so desperate to bash that you even pretend that a man is a woman just so you can bash on him.

What women do I bash on? Be specific you lying bitch? And don't include yourself as you started this bullshit.

I have no idea about this man woman crock you're speaking of. You're insane. Literally.

Yurt freaked out because he was camping with a woman,so he went home,and wrestled his buddy.

Back