Their name is Legion

Awesome. Yes, we all die and no one, for long, will give a fuck.

Are you saying that means life has no meaning for you? If not, then why live? Isn't that what Camus asked?

“There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide”

Nope, never said it had no meaning for me, did I?

The State seems to like to know where to transfer Titled Assets. I'm guessing for Tax reasons.

Ever heard of the Domesday Book?

"After the Norman invasion and conquest of England in 1066, the Domesday Book was commissioned in December 1085 by order of William The Conqueror. William needed to raise taxes to pay for his army and so a survey was set in motion to assess the wealth and and assets of his subjects throughout the land."

You'll be dead. Why do you give a fuck, Jack?

Since you like playing with your bipolarism so much, I'm going to see if I can weaponize it against you. Good luck, Jack. I'll be watching. ;)

May you follow Christ in his footsteps. :whoa:

Not gonna work, Jack. I can tell when you get triggered. Now I just have to figure out what triggers work best and when you're at your most vulnerable.

I'm patient. War is like hunting; study your prey and wait to strike at the most opportune moment.

Not gonna work, Jack. I can tell when you get triggered. Now I just have to figure out what triggers work best and when you're at your most vulnerable.

I'm patient. War is like hunting; study your prey and wait to strike at the most opportune moment.

May you accept Jesus as your Salvation. Follow His*Words. Emulate the Christ, Our Savior, for Eternal Life.

I think it was self-reflective. Uncle Dutch has no Life, no Meaning to Exist. He needs something, anything, to grasp onto.

Don’t know about that, but I do know if any one member of this forum left to never return, no one would give a fuck. Much the same with life. The world keeps spinning, regardless.

Don’t know about that, but I do know if any one member of this forum left to never return, no one would give a fuck. Much the same with life. The world keeps spinning, regardless.

Agree. 'Life' ... is what you make it. (I support the Epicurean Way of Life. Simple, Pleasurable, Satisfying)

May you accept Jesus as your Salvation. Follow His*Words. Emulate the Christ, Our Savior, for Eternal Life.

You're going down, Jack, all because you won't take your meds or answer my question. I don't give up easily.

Even if you stayed on your meds for a month straight, I know you'll fuck up because that's what you do, Jack. I'll be waiting.

I think it was self-reflective. Uncle Dutch has no Life, no Meaning to Exist. He needs something, anything, to grasp onto.

You are sweating desperation, Jack. When you lie about me, it proves you are grasping at straws.

You are a drowning man panicking. You have several options; take your meds, answer my question or do nothing. If you choose nothing, then I'm going to weaponize your bipolarism against you until you are permbanned.

Everyone needs a hobby, amirite? :laugh:

You're going down, Jack, all because you won't take your meds or answer my question. I don't give up easily.

Even if you stayed on your meds for a month straight, I know you'll fuck up because that's what you do, Jack. I'll be waiting.

Those of The Righteous are so proud of you as you follow the True Faith in Words and Deeds. Keep Christ in your Heart.

Agree. 'Life' ... is what you make it. (I support the Epicurean Way of Life. Simple, Pleasurable, Satisfying)
Bullshit, Jack. I'll prove it by walking you to the edge of the Ban Cliff and watch you step off of it.

You are sweating desperation, Jack. When you lie about me, it proves you are grasping at straws.

You are a drowning man panicking. You have several options; take your meds, answer my question or do nothing. If you choose nothing, then I'm going to weaponize your bipolarism against you until you are permbanned.

Everyone needs a hobby, amirite? :laugh:

You will be an Inspiration to the Christian Faith. Lead by example.

You'll be most relaxed and most vulnerable in the evenings.

I am waiting for some walls to dry before painting, so yes, I'll be more relaxed this evening.
In the meantime, I want you to read Scripture. Study the Bible. Then ... make a Decision: Christ and Eternal Life ... or Satan.

5sybpc.gif

You think your bipolarism is your greatest strength, but I'll make it your greatest weakness.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Uh, no.

I asked you about 'Original Sin'. According to Dutch, it's a 'Christian' concept. So whether Jewish or Christian, I don't see how knowing 'good' from 'evil' is a 'sin'. I was hoping for clarification since you brought it up.

Do you try to protect or at least limit your children or grandchildren from knowledge of evil.

Oh, you do?

Then you perfectly understand the metaphor is, even while you pretended you didn't understand.

Do you try to protect or at least limit your children or grandchildren from knowledge of evil.

Oh, you do?

Then you perfectly understand the metaphor is, even while you pretended you didn't understand.

Not really. Why would I do that?

Back