Their name is Legion

What is this 'Original Sin' that Humans are guilty of?

There isn't one. It's a Christian thing. You aren't a Christian so why the fuck do you give a shit, Jack?

Do your meds work almost instantly or do you have to stay on them awhile to avoid another manic episode?

I'm trying to figure out what you are trying to say.

Here’s an example. Unless your immediate family carries on your family stories, in a couple of generations (at least for most people) nobody will know who you were or what you did. Go to the cemetery on Memorial Day and see how many forgotten markers there are. Even people who have made significant contributions to the world are forgotten in history.

Try this site to see how significant we are in the universe.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/1...about-voyagers-famous-pale-blue-dot-photo.amp

Here’s an example. Unless your immediate family carries on your family stories, in a couple of generations (at least for most people) nobody will know who you were or what you did. Go to the cemetery on Memorial Day and see how many forgotten markers there are. Even people who have made significant contributions to the world are forgotten in history.

Try this site to see how significant we are in the universe.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/1...about-voyagers-famous-pale-blue-dot-photo.amp

Agreed. So what? What does that have to do with shitting on the religious or seeing humans as self-replicating ambulatory meat computers, most with no more value than a bug?

Be honest; if a million Americans dropped dead, who cares except those who knew them...and even then, not so much?

Agreed. So what? What does that have to do with shitting on the religious or seeing humans as self-replicating ambulatory meat computers, most with no more value than a bug?

Be honest; if a million Americans dropped dead, who cares except those who knew them...and even then, not so much?

There you go. You just made my point.

Absolutely. Death is coming for you, Jack. You can run but you can't escape it. You can try to hide, but that never works. No person on the planet can escape death. All we can do is choose to face it or not.

Have you ever faced death, Jack? Have you ever been in a situation where you thought you'd die? How many friends have you buried? Any?

Your parents? How did they face death in the end, Jack? Or did you run away so you didn't have to watch?
5t3w8m.gif

I have a Will and an Estate Plan, so I think I have it covered. :)

There isn't one. It's a Christian thing. You aren't a Christian so why the fuck do you give a shit, Jack?

Do your meds work almost instantly or do you have to stay on them awhile to avoid another manic episode?

Cypress mentioned it. So for me to understand what he is talking about, I need to know what his definition of 'Original Sin'.

What is this 'Original Sin' that Humans are guilty of?
The acquisition of the knowledge of good and evil.

We aren't guilty of it.

Why aren't you mocking and deriding the board's Buddhists for the concept of reincarnation where an insect might be your great grandfather?

And why do you never mock the board's Jews for Genesis and Exodus?

You know enough about those other religions to commence the mocking.

Do you agree that your mockery is single mindedly reserved for only one world religion?

There you go. You just made my point.
Awesome. Yes, we all die and no one, for long, will give a fuck.

Are you saying that means life has no meaning for you? If not, then why live? Isn't that what Camus asked?

“There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide”

The acquisition of the knowledge of good and evil.

We aren't guilty of it.

Why aren't you mocking and deriding the board's Buddhists for the concept of reincarnation where an insect might be your great grandfather?

And why do you never mock the board's Jews for Genesis and Exodus?

You know enough about those other religions to commence the mocking.

Do you agree that your mockery is single mindedly reserved for only one world religion?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I 'mock' what I consider 'Magic', 'Occult', 'Visions'. I have no problem with the PHILOSOPHY of a Religion.

My Question: "What is 'Original Sin'.
Your Answer: "The acquisition of the knowledge of good and evil".

That really doesn't seem like a 'Sin' to me.

Awesome. Yes, we all die and no one, for long, will give a fuck.

Are you saying that means life has no meaning for you? If not, then why live? Isn't that what Camus asked?

“There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide”

Apparently, we all have found 'meaning' in our Lives.

Cypress mentioned it. So for me to understand what he is talking about, I need to know what his definition of 'Original Sin'.
Do you honestly expect everyone on JPP to think you're so fucking stupid that you don't know what the Christian concept of "Original Sin" is, Jack?

I guess one dose of those meds lasts less than 24 hours, eh, Jack? ;)

You're going to screw yourself playing around with your bipolarism, Jack. You're going to get yourself banned and I'm going to help you unless you answer my question.

It's only a matter of time before you have another manic episode and I'll be there at the same time. Tick-tock, Jack. LOL

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I 'mock' what I consider 'Magic', 'Occult', 'Visions'. I have no problem with the PHILOSOPHY of a Religion.

My Question: "What is 'Original Sin'.
Your Answer: "The acquisition of the knowledge of good and evil".

That really doesn't seem like a 'Sin' to me.
That is a very dishonest answer.

If your interest was genuinely to mock myth and superstition, there would be evidence on this board of you confronting the forums Buddhists and Jews to mock their religion traditions and literature.

You do not live in a bubble where you know nothing about other world religions.

Is not the honest answer that you are simply an anti-christian zealot, with a grudge not dissimilar to the state atheism of Soviet Russia?

Do you honestly expect everyone on JPP to think you're so fucking stupid that you don't know what the Christian concept of "Original Sin" is, Jack?

I guess one dose of those meds lasts less than 24 hours, eh, Jack? ;)

You're going to screw yourself playing around with your bipolarism, Jack. You're going to get yourself banned and I'm going to help you unless you answer my question.

It's only a matter of time before you have another manic episode and I'll be there at the same time. Tick-tock, Jack. LOL

I thought 'Original Sin' might have been Adam and Eve fucking before a Christian marriage ceremony was performed and a contactual obligation was entered into. :dunno:

That is a very dishonest answer.

If your interest was genuinely to mock myth and superstition, there would be evidence on this board of you confronting the forums Buddhists and Jews to mock their religion traditions and literature.

You do not live in a bubble where you know nothing about other world religions.

Is not the honest answer that you are simply an anti-christian zealot, with a grudge not dissimilar to the state atheism of Soviet Russia?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Uh, no.

I asked you about 'Original Sin'. According to Dutch, it's a 'Christian' concept. So whether Jewish or Christian, I don't see how knowing 'good' from 'evil' is a 'sin'. I was hoping for clarification since you brought it up.

I thought 'Original Sin' might have been Adam and Eve fucking before a Christian marriage ceremony was performed and a contactual obligation was entered into. :dunno:

No doubt you did think it since you're a bipolar hot mess who skips his meds, Jack.

You'll never be able to shock me, Jack. You're fucking yourself and I'm going to help you fuck yourself right off JPP.

Buckle up, buttercup. I'm going to have fun with this no matter how long it takes. Or you can answer the fucking question. Your choice, sweetcheeks.

You think facing death is about paperwork, Jack? What are you hiding?

The State seems to like to know where to transfer Titled Assets. I'm guessing for Tax reasons.

Ever heard of the Domesday Book?

"After the Norman invasion and conquest of England in 1066, the Domesday Book was commissioned in December 1085 by order of William The Conqueror. William needed to raise taxes to pay for his army and so a survey was set in motion to assess the wealth and and assets of his subjects throughout the land."

No doubt you did think it since you're a bipolar hot mess who skips his meds, Jack.

You'll never be able to shock me, Jack. You're fucking yourself and I'm going to help you fuck yourself right off JPP.

Buckle up, buttercup. I'm going to have fun with this no matter how long it takes. Or you can answer the fucking question. Your choice, sweetcheeks.

May you follow Christ in his footsteps. :whoa:

Back