Topspin Eco 101

I can honestly say that of the known people I know to troll Darla is better at it than anyone else.

Her characters are quite good.
Such a pity that you have never experienced Hispid T. Eschar. He's one funny, biscuit eating redneck!

Oh, so you're saying that American's losing jobs is a bad thing? I thought for sure you'd bring up your one example of toyota insourcing.

Americans losing jobs isn't a good thing. But there's nothing the government can do about it without hurting America anymore. Protecting jobs always costs far more than the jobs would ever produce in the lifetime of the worker.

Yep that Chinese stuff is selling like hotcakes.

I just bought a Chinese butterfly air impact wrench yesterday.
It came with a rebuild kit, unlike my US built one that bit the dust and parts were not available for.

OK, if US products are so much better, then why are people buying Chinese ones?

OK, if US products are so much better, then why are people buying Chinese ones?
In many/most categories you can't get American made products.

If China ever wants to decalre war on us all they have to do is stop shipping us stuff, our butts would be whipped.

In many/most categories you can't get American made products.

If China ever wants to decalre war on us all they have to do is stop shipping us stuff, our butts would be whipped.

We can buy from other suppliers.

China's economy would be nuked without our dollars. An embargo on America would probably have greater effects on China than on America.

And UScitizen, and I supposed to feel sorrow because Americans are no longer wasting their time producing socket wrenches and other stuff? Any American who gets out of high school is better than that.

And UScitizen, and I supposed to feel sorrow because Americans are no longer wasting their time producing socket wrenches and other stuff? Any American who gets out of high school is better than that.

that is right WM , why make socket wrenches when you can work in a retail establishment selling them for even less pay :)

Gee, have you noticed how the ads up there have changed?

Now there's an ad for socket wrenches.
All I see are ads for "Police Officer School" and various police departments recruiting offices. How appropriate in the world of Alberto Gonzales and the last days -- we hope -- of the ascendancy of the Christianists.

LOFL, yeah why have companies and rich computer geeks like google when you could manufacture wrenches, shit USC maybe we could open up more buggy whip factories to make more real stuff.:tongout:

If jobs are shipped to foreign countries jobs will shift to other areas. All I can guarantee is that the area in which the labour is shifted is an area we will be more efficient in.

Back