trump: oblivious moron II

Did you also read the news that Trump lost the vote by about 3,000,000?

/shrugs.....so a couple of counties in southern California have 3M too many lib'ruls......did you hear the news that we have an electoral college now that decides who's going to be president?......its experimental......they're going to try it for the first 300 years and see how it works........

'Sokay, though. trump has another plan. He's going to help health care get worse, squeal "It's not my fault!" and then convince America the whole thing is the fault of the minority party.

Art of the Deal, doncha know.

Exciting new thread you have here, Chickenshit.

Riveting...........

chirp..chirp..chirp............

Oh, I believe I see some Crickets!

Carry on, muttface. You found your niche.

Oh goody, another string of PMSProphet doing empty bitchy snottiness, editing of quotes as the acme of his "wit," squealing electoral college clichés and trite shots about only California voting Hillary, and awkward spin about how trump increasing the number of visas for foreign workers to start off "Made in America Week" is stuff being made in America - that it would not be made by Americans is an insignificant detail.

Up next, more complaining about how boring everyone else here is.

Exciting new thread you have here, Chickenshit.

Riveting...........

chirp..chirp..chirp............

Oh, I believe I see some Crickets!

Carry on, muttface. You found your niche.

Fecal Freak thinks rancid flatulent adds harmony to crickets. Soon, he will crawl back to where he can fondle other rightards in safety, and only the "aroma" will remain.

BTW, regarding trump getting caught lying about creating mining jobs, I said here at the time he told that lie that he was lying. No, I did not have the actual statistics at hand. I knew it was a lie, because it came out of trump's mouth.

My persecuted attentive, Iceberg Slim, has noted that those who know nothing will believe anything.....

anigif_enhanced-1956-1409942809-8.gif

/shrugs.....so a couple of counties in southern California have 3M too many lib'ruls......did you hear the news that we have an electoral college now that decides who's going to be president?......its experimental......they're going to try it for the first 300 years and see how it works........

its pretty much a different world than the founders had back then huh.

they wanted to encourage Americans to populate all the states .

now they are all populated

Back