trump: oblivious moron II

You haven't a clue have you? Anyone can use anonymous mode.

And, people can cower in hide-from bunkers or behind the skirts of others to fling feeble insults at people they claim they are ignoring. However, as twitchy as Deplorables are generally, I would say the writing "style" of this diseased little troll is distinct.

Oh goody, another string of PMSProphet doing empty bitchy snottiness, editing of quotes as the acme of his "wit," squealing electoral college clichés and trite shots about only California voting Hillary, and awkward spin about how trump increasing the number of visas for foreign workers to start off "Made in America Week" is stuff being made in America - that it would not be made by Americans is an insignificant detail.

Up next, more complaining about how boring everyone else here is.

images

I can see I was right about your mommy issues. Too bad for you. Bit of advice, though. Before you open your raincoat and do some dicky waving, you should consider having something underneath that will inspire something other than mocking laughter.

Why don't you stop opening your mouth to other men? At least until you clean yourself up?

[h=3]mhood[/h] Paris

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/...gressional-budget-office.html#permid=23287948

As an American who moved to France in 1995, I can only shake my head in disbelief as I follow from afar the tortured healthcare saga in my homeland. Selfishly, I also breathe a huge sigh of relief: My oldest, 19, has cerebral palsy and her sister, 17, was born two months ahead of schedule. Had I still been living in the US – even with a good job and solid health coverage – my wife and I would have spent the last two decades battling insurance companies and fending off bankruptcy. In Paris, we have never seen a bill for all the surgeries, weeks of intensive care, regular therapies, medication, etc. Ditto the removal of a benign tumor from my spinal column which, in the US, would have likely cost me $100,000 out-of-pocket. The very affordable single payer + complimentary insurance system here is not perfect, but it is surely preferable to the game of Russian roulette that Americans – even many with insurance – are forced to play with their health. Is basic health care a human right? The rest of the developed world seems to think so. Surely even pull-up-your-bootstraps libertarians and Republicans must one day see that allowing the principle of self-reliance to include shouldering the burden of no-fault-of-my-own health catastrophes is simply uncivilized.

Back