trump: oblivious moron II

Trumpcare fails. Dems did not kill McCain. Lee and Moran join "No" side.
Drawing board. Return to. Fuck up.

SNAFU

Yawn.

Trumpcare fails. Dems did not kill McCain. Lee and Moran join "No" side.
Drawing board. Return to. Fuck up.

SNAFU

Yawn.

Have they announced yet whether this is the fault of Hillary, Obama, the Democrats, or the deep state? We know they won't blame the Russians.

I went there so you didn't have to.
Bertha is equating Dan choosing his wife to the Trumps choosing to manufacture their goods abroad.
Bertha declares she never bought Trump goods. I reminded her of the wine she went on safari in upstate DC to find.
I'm still waiting for a response, and a pic of the label inside the hat/shirt/bra/boxers or whatever the DC malignants were showered with after the WaPo interview.
It seems I'm still not on Glug's Christmas Card list.
I'm speculating that Cosmos is struggling with his catheter again; I have no proof, but the sexual deviant is strangely silent...
There is some chat about "thing of value" and Regan is asking for a link to a definition of such. Crawley, the other lawyer, is surprisingly absent from the discussion.
More later (maybe).

Hardly, gnat. You're a Nazi-WANNABE, whimpering for somebody to give you some rules to follow. Not my job.

Why are you so stupid to call me a Nazi because I make you look stupid?

Only retards going around calling people Nazi's for no reason.

Tell you what, since you're mentally challenged, I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. State or cite a single thing I've said that makes me a Nazi.

If you don't, you lose. If you can find something, I will proclaim you the winner.

Go on now, you can do it.

tumblr_nbhme6baFu1s02vreo2_500.gif

Dollars to Pesos the mongoose will get slapped down again when he can't find a single thing that shows I'm a Nazi.

:rofl2:

Have they announced yet whether this is the fault of Hillary, Obama, the Democrats, or the deep state? We know they won't blame the Russians.

It's almost certainly going to be Anderson Cooper, and Rachel Maddow, with a little bit of Shep Smith thrown in.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that." Sorry, I was overwhelmed with the need to post that, but I know I'm addressing a select audience.

I like this new thread.
Thanks Moonie.
Thanks Ricky.

But how long will it take him to figure it out?

Only a trump could go from denying any kind of Russia collusion to saying there is nothing wrong with it. Only his flock of zombie groupies would unhinge their jaws and swallow it.

At that, while trump boasts today of an approval rating at "almost 40%," I saw that 26% of Republicans think trump has done something illegal or unethical. One in four Republicans refuse to be treated as suckers. I'm impressed.

unfortunately for the demmycrats most independents think lib'ruls are wasting everyone's time........

unfortunately for the demmycrats most independents think lib'ruls are wasting everyone's time........

I'd ask you to back up your assertion, but the last time I did that you only got snottier with your bitchiness and more clumsy in your dishonesty. You went from running away from a claim the liberal media was camping out at Mar a Lago to oozing into an accusation a liberal said it was sleazy that trump was not having secret meetings. Since then, you changed a quote of what I said, and then sniveled when I returned the favor. You might as well do your flounce to safer threads now, slimy sissy.

Oh, independents and trump?

59% disapprove or strongly disapprove of what trump has done. 15% of them strongly approve of what trump has done. Stick to peddling your feeble dishonesty to the gullible ovines in your herd.

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/28/53460...beyond-base-as-independents-disapproval-grows

Last edited:
BTW, PMSProphet, what is it with your cutesy crap? It's bad enough that you are always begging to be a victim of something, but throw in your girly giggle and cutesy "lib'ruls" and "demmycrats," and you couldn't be more limp-wristed effeminate if you used this post to be do another PC whimper about homophobia victimhood.

I'd ask you to back up your assertion, but the last time I did that you only got snottier with your bitchiness and more clumsy in your dishonesty. You went from running away from a claim the liberal media was camping out at Mar a Lago to oozing into an accusation a liberal said it was sleazy that trump was not having secret meetings. Since then, you changed a quote of what I said, and then sniveled when I returned the favor. You might as well do your flounce to safer threads now, slimy sissy.

Oh, independents and trump?

59% disapprove or strongly disapprove of what trump has done. 15% of them strongly approve of what trump has done. Stick to peddling your feeble dishonest to the gullible ovines in your herd.

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/28/53460...beyond-base-as-independents-disapproval-grows

Ricky. Don't you be pissing him off with facts.
We need targets.
Concentrate.

Back