Trump sat down for over one hour.

Pmp claims to be both a Christian and a lawyer, but either he did some time, has some brain damage or otherwise became severely damaged along the road of life because I'm not seeing much going on in his head except calling people "demmycunts".

It wouldn't surprise me if his caretakers slipped some fentanyl into his oatmeal.

why do all lib'ruls turn out to be total assholes who hide from the truth.......
Again YOU can't admit Trump wants to take some peoples Constitutional rights away.
I don't care who these people are they are US Citizens and STILL have Constitutional rights.
well go ahead and be stupid and follow your orange GOD and when he becomes the dictator he wants to be because people like you were too stupid to even understand what he has been telling you and he comes after YOUR Constitutional rights don't cry too much.
Have a nice day

Last edited:
Again YOU can't admit Trump wants to take some peoples Constitutional rights away.
I don't care who these people are they are US Citizens and STILL have Constitutional rights.
well go ahead and be stupid and follow your orange GOD and when he becomes the dictator he wants to be because people like you were too stupid to even understand what he has been telling you and he comes after YOUR Constitutional rights don't cry too much.
Have a nice day
MAGAts only care about their own rights, not the rights of all Americans. Sad, isn't it?

93rw7a.jpg

Pmp claims to be both a Christian and a lawyer, but either he did some time, has some brain damage or otherwise became severely damaged along the road of life because I'm not seeing much going on in his head except calling people "demmycunts".

It wouldn't surprise me if his caretakers slipped some fentanyl into his oatmeal.
HE is NOT a Christian for SURE and I don't think he was a lawyer, REAL Lawyers are that stupid.

AGAIN did Trump say it or NOT???
He did say it and if he can he will do it and he will be taking some Americans Constitutional rights away.
And again YOUR Constitutional rights COULD be NEXT
what you pretend he said?......absolutely not.....are you so fucking dense you didn't read that in all my posts here?.......

which will be considered.......something you fucks ignore.......
AGAIN ASSHOLE you say it will be " considered" well that will be as Trump said LATER AFTER he has already stomped on some Americans Constitutional rights.
Be careful what you wish for once you morons elect the first Dictator of the USA and he takes YOUR Constitutional rights away it will be too late.
I hope it doesn't happen but if it does don't come crying to us it will be too late by then.

AGAIN ASSHOLE you say it will be " considered" well that will be as Trump said LATER AFTER he has already stomped on some Americans Constitutional rights.
Be careful what you wish for once you morons elect the first Dictator of the USA and he takes YOUR Constitutional rights away it will be too late.
I hope it doesn't happen but if it does don't come crying to us it will be too late by then.
brainless cunts like you should not try to redefine other people's words..........the gaps between what is and what you want to be is too obvious....

MAGAts in general, and Pmp in particular, are incapable of honesty much less taking responsibility for their words and actions.

brainless cunts like you should not try to redefine other people's words..........the gaps between what is and what you want to be is too obvious....
QED

what you pretend he said?......absolutely not.....are you so fucking dense you didn't read that in all my posts here?.......
OMG are YOU REALLY THAT STUPID????
Asshole all you have to do is read what he said it has been posted on here many of times.
Do you really want Trump to take some Americans Constitutional rights away and then let HIM decide when due Process takes place?
After he does later may NEVER come.
YOU are an ANTI Constitution Trump backing ASSHOLE.
Wake up before it is too late to save the USA from a want to be Dictator.

It looks like POST. can't read .
So much for being a lawyer, He is much more like a LAIR then a lawyer.
Have a nice day
FB_IMG_1726859244726.jpg
Relax...think about it ....You don't want phony wordsaladbuffet Kam Making any decisions for your family, community, and country do you? (If Oprah can't help someone , they can't be helped...)

OMG are YOU REALLY THAT STUPID????
Asshole all you have to do is read what he said it has been posted on here many of times.
Do you really want Trump to take some Americans Constitutional rights away and then let HIM decide when due Process takes place?
After he does later may NEVER come.
YOU are an ANTI Constitution Trump backing ASSHOLE.
Wake up before it is too late to save the USA from a want to be Dictator.
Pmp, like many JPP MAGAts fit a specific demographic and behavioral profile: elderly Euro-American males who feel life has cheated them and know they are dying. They are determined to burn down everything around them like an angry child just like their Orange Jesus.

4rgwyp.jpg

View attachment 32039
Relax...think about it ....You don't want phony wordsaladbuffet Kam Making any decisions for your family, community, and country do you? (If Oprah can't help someone , they can't be helped...)
You should stop drinking and start taking your own advice, TOP.

Why do you never post things like this to the angry, hateful JPP MAGAts? Is it because you are a hypocrite? A closet racist who hates her own daughter? Just a demented old woman who can't appreciate what life has to offer?

View attachment 32039
And I do NOT want a want to be Dictator taking away Americans Constitutional rights away either.
What one would be worse?
A " Phony word salad person or a dictator taking away Americans Constitutional rights?
As it has been pointed out on here many of times Trump has already said he wants to take some Americans guns away stomping on peoples Second Amendment rights and he wants to shut down all MSM that said things against him, MSM out lets that have talk shows and call in shows taking peoples First Amendment rights away.
Is the Constitution just for Trump and his MAGA followers?
Have a nice day

Back