Trump sat down for over one hour.

I will repeat.He's healthier ...much healthier... than the people here complaining about him...
:rofl2: :ROFLMAO: :rofl2:

Which members of JPP will die off (disappear of the forum) before Trump? I can see several of the MAGAts, including you, but not very many on Team Harris.

If Trump loses he's going to go bonkers and try to incite violence. A few MAGAt nutjob will do it. Maybe a few of them on JPP.
You can bet there will be some type of violence from his MAGA morons.
We all know he his already insinuating that the election is already rigged like he did in 2016.
I see he is trying to get some states to change their voting rules and how they appoint their Delegates to the EC so he can win.
Trump is a low life super SCUMBAG that will do ANYTHING to win even cheat.
Have a nice day

Thanks for admitting you wouldn't read what Trump said , and still haven't it shows.
Maybe you need to get a third grader to read it to you and enplane it on a level you can understand.
you can lie all you want but you won't find anyone stupid enough to believe your stupid shit.......your trolling is as transparent as Jarhead....

Is he too weak to stand? He should have stood while on Gutfield. He can't do a Major Rally in New York then go to the Pubkey bar then do a late night comedy show without sitting anymore. I though I would post this crazy thread before Jarod does.
And then it took a forklift to pry trump out of his chair afterwards.

(Trump is really, really fat)

He's obese, which is common, but coupled with his other unhealthy habits, I strongly doubt he could live through a second term. Vance would become President.

This is from 6 years ago. I doubt he's lost any weight. His BMI is 30.4.

Trump 'in very good health' but slight weight gain puts him in obese category​

The president, who is 6 feet, 3 inches tall, now weighs 243, four pounds more than last year, the White House physician said Thursday.
Trump, who is 6 feet, 3 inches tall, weighs 243 pounds, the memo said.

That put his body-mass index at 30.4 and anything greater than 30 is considered "obese," according to the National Institutes of Health.
But, but Dr. Ronny said trump is the most fit president in the history of all presidents!

you can lie all you want but you won't find anyone stupid enough to believe your stupid shit.......your trolling is as transparent as Jarhead....
So YOU still CAN'T admit Trump said those things even when people post links showing he did MANY of times.
it is YOU that is stupid and you are making yourself look like a bigger ASSHOLE then you already have,.
and NOBODY that has an IQ higher then yours at 50 IQ points believes anything you say.

So YOU still CAN'T admit Trump said those things even when people post links showing he did MANY of times.
it is YOU that is stupid and you are making yourself look like a bigger ASSHOLE then you already have,.
and NOBODY that has an IQ higher then yours at 50 IQ points believes anything you say.
And I am giving you several IQ points at that

got any that aren't shit you made up?........thought not......

you're not smart enough to talk TO me......all you can do is repeat lies......
LOL
I am not the one stupid enough to try and convince people out here that Trump didn't say what many people on here have posted links showing he did .
Trump did say Take their guns away and that he was going to get every Government agency he can to go after MSM outlets taking Constitutional rights away from some Americans.
again why don't you get a third grader to read it to you and enplane it to you you don't seem to be even as smart as most of them are.

But, but Dr. Ronny said trump is the most fit president in the history of all presidents!
Dr. Ronny the "Candyman"??? Doctor Ronny "Johnson"? LOL

Anyone over 65 is too old to have his finger on the Big Red Button in the White House. Clearly Trump is losing his cognitive abilities as the link below exemplifies:

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday confused the name of his former White House physician just moments after he said President Joe Biden should take a cognitive test.

The mix-up happened as Trump bragged that he had "aced" a cognitive test. Trump also criticized Biden, saying, "I think he should take a cognitive test like I did."

"I took a cognitive test, and I aced it. Doc Ronny — Doc Ronny Johnson," Trump said, confusing the name of his White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, now a member of the House. "Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor.”

Trump continued, bragging about having gotten "every question right" on the cognitive test Jackson administered, apparently unaware that he had fumbled his name.

Jackson administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment to Trump in 2018.

LOL
I am not the one stupid enough to try and convince people out here that Trump didn't say what many people on here have posted links showing he did .
Trump did say Take their guns away and that he was going to get every Government agency he can to go after MSM outlets taking Constitutional rights away from some Americans.
again why don't you get a third grader to read it to you and enplane it to you you don't seem to be even as smart as most of them are.
In the case of @PostmodernProphet it's not mostly a matter of stupidity, in his case, dementia, but of morality. Evilness. Pmp proves daily he's evil.

Evil can be defined religiously, but also secularly morally; a person who wants to hurt as many people as possible.

Dr. Ronny the "Candyman"??? Doctor Ronny "Johnson"? LOL

Anyone over 65 is too old to have his finger on the Big Red Button in the White House. Clearly Trump is losing his cognitive abilities as the link below exemplifies:

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday confused the name of his former White House physician just moments after he said President Joe Biden should take a cognitive test.

The mix-up happened as Trump bragged that he had "aced" a cognitive test. Trump also criticized Biden, saying, "I think he should take a cognitive test like I did."

"I took a cognitive test, and I aced it. Doc Ronny — Doc Ronny Johnson," Trump said, confusing the name of his White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, now a member of the House. "Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor.”

Trump continued, bragging about having gotten "every question right" on the cognitive test Jackson administered, apparently unaware that he had fumbled his name.

Jackson administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment to Trump in 2018.
Jackson like Bornstein signed what Trump handed him. Trump wrote his physicals. Is there anyone who thinks 2 doctors wrote similar crazy statements about Trump's health? They would be laughed out of medical circles. Bornstein got cheap office rent. Jackson got a House seat.

Back