Trump sat down for over one hour.

looking at him I am not sure he isn't over 300 pounds already.
I think he might be pushing 300 Cheeseburgers a week.
Have a nice day and make sure to stay out of the way of the Cheeseburger vacuum.

Yeah, but you're a liar and a scumbag who will say anything to attack the enemy of your shameful party.

Trump is looking good - he's lost a lot of weight. He needed to, so it's good he did.

I get that trumpers lack the capacity to understand the higher level concepts that Harris' speeches touch upon,

ROFL

{“You know, every election cycle we talk about this is the most election of our lifetime, Lawrence, this one is, this one is,”

“We are literally talking about people who are attempting to divide our country in the most crude, frankly, and profound way,” she said. “We are talking about those who are intent and purposeful to, to attack fundamental freedoms. The freedom to be free from fear of violence and hate … the freedom to just … be. The freedom to just be.”
}

Looks like Kam-Kam is downing a box of Kirkland Chardonnay for lunch every day again..

Yeah, but you're a liar and a scumbag who will say anything to attack the enemy of your shameful party.

Trump is looking good - he's lost a lot of weight. He needed to, so it's good he did.
And you are not only a LIAR like your orange GOD but a complete moronic ASSHOLE , and those are just a very few of your good points.
Have a nice day FUCK FACE

Last edited:

and FUCK FACE it is YOUR orange GOD who is the enemy of our great nation .
YOU are so stupid you don't even listen to what that asshole has been saying for some time now.
You don't even realize Trump IS the ONE that wants to take peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights away, he has already said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later. stomping on peoples Second Amendment rights.
who decides when later is? Trump?
does later ever come?
isn't later like tomorrow? it never comes.
and your fat fuck faced POS wants to to shut down the left leaning media, shutting down talk shows and call in shows taking peoples First Amendment rights away.
YOUR fat fuck orange GOD wants to stomp on peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights and you don't give a shit.
YOU are so stupid fuck face that you don't even realize Trump that fat POS has already said he wants to be dictator of the USA.
Well like I have asked the ASSHOLES on the right after Trump is done taking left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away and turns and comes after YOURS what are you going to do then?
CRY?
as I said fuck face watch out what you wish for because once you get it ASSHOLE and it turns and bites YOU in the ASS it is too late to go back.
And Trump is and always will be nothing but a lying FAT POS.

Back