Trump sat down for over one hour.

And you are not only a LIAR like your orange GOD but a complete moronic ASSHOLE , and those are just a very few of your good points.
Have a nice day FUCK FACE

What did I lie about, retard?

There's a reason you're a Marxist - it's because you're stupid - REALLY stupid.

and FUCK FACE it is YOUR orange GOD who is the enemy of our great nation .
YOU are so stupid you don't even listen to what that asshole has been saying for some time now.
You don't even realize Trump IS the ONE that wants to take peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights away, he has already said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later. stomping on peoples Second Amendment rights.
who decides when later is? Trump?
does later ever come?
isn't later like tomorrow? it never comes.
and your fat fuck faced POS wants to to shut down the left leaning media, shutting down talk shows and call in shows taking peoples First Amendment rights away.
YOUR fat fuck orange GOD wants to stomp on peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights and you don't give a shit.
YOU are so stupid fuck face that you don't even realize Trump that fat POS has already said he wants to be dictator of the USA.
Well like I have asked the ASSHOLES on the right after Trump is done taking left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away and turns and comes after YOURS what are you going to do then?
CRY?
as I said fuck face watch out what you wish for because once you get it ASSHOLE and it turns and bites YOU in the ASS it is too late to go back.
And Trump is and always will be nothing but a lying FAT POS.

LOL

What Constitutional rights did Trump take?

Do you think your lies are going to work? They only expose you as what you are, a fucking retard.

LOL

What Constitutional rights did Trump take?

Do you think your lies are going to work? They only expose you as what you are, a fucking retard.
ASSHOLE Trump said IF he gets back in HE will be taking peoples guns away and taking away peoples first Amendment rights by shutting down left leaning MSM outlets.
WAKE UP before he turns and starts coming after YOUR Constitutional rights ASSHOLE

" "I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Last edited:
ASSHOLE Trump said IF he gets back in HE will be taking peoples guns away and taking away peoples first Amendment rights by shutting down left leaning MSM outlets.
WAKE UP before he turns and starts coming after YOUR Constitutional rights ASSHOLE

" "I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."
Link?

What do you think that defended? You might find Diddy was friends with Trump. Trump said he and Diddy were close friends. I wonder what interests they had in common. Biden and Kamala are not terrified that they will be exposed by Diddy.
it served it's purpose very well...;)
Joe and Kam are just terrified of being exposed period... :ROFLMAO:

This is just sad when you fully understand how many billionaires give to and support the Democrats, at some point even Democratic faithful morons would understand that the party of billionaires isn't republican.

Anyway, I identify as a billionaire and expect you inclusivity mongers to start giving me enough money so that I can transition quickly.

do you ever listen to the stupid shit you say?.....

How many times do I have to post it for you morons?
do a simple search " did Trump say take their guns we will deal with the due process thing later.
and all kinds of links will come up. Do I have to do everything for you lazy scumbags/
one honest one would serve......he was talking about red flag laws and suggested erring to the side of safety.......you're just another worthless dick......

and FUCK FACE it is YOUR orange GOD who is the enemy of our great nation .
YOU are so stupid you don't even listen to what that asshole has been saying for some time now.
You don't even realize Trump IS the ONE that wants to take peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights away, he has already said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later. stomping on peoples Second Amendment rights.
who decides when later is? Trump?
does later ever come?
isn't later like tomorrow? it never comes.
and your fat fuck faced POS wants to to shut down the left leaning media, shutting down talk shows and call in shows taking peoples First Amendment rights away.
YOUR fat fuck orange GOD wants to stomp on peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights and you don't give a shit.
YOU are so stupid fuck face that you don't even realize Trump that fat POS has already said he wants to be dictator of the USA.
Well like I have asked the ASSHOLES on the right after Trump is done taking left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away and turns and comes after YOURS what are you going to do then?
CRY?
as I said fuck face watch out what you wish for because once you get it ASSHOLE and it turns and bites YOU in the ASS it is too late to go back.
And Trump is and always will be nothing but a lying FAT POS.
He's a psychotic sock. Not worth worrying about.

one honest one would serve......he was talking about red flag laws and suggested erring to the side of safety.......you're just another worthless dick......
MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy
MAGAt rule #4 When the conversation isn't going your way, change the subject.

MAGAt rule #5 When losing an argument, use whataboutism

do you ever listen to the stupid shit you say?.....
YES I do, do you ever listen to what your orange GOD says?
And I am just repeating what he says so morons like you might finally get it threw your thick skulls but that isn't working because YOU don't have the intelligence to understand shit.
Have a nice day you fucking moron

So that makes it alright with you that he wants to take peoples guns away without due process.
Again do I have to remind you doing that is stomping on peoples Second Amendment rights.
Have a nice day

Is he too weak to stand? He should have stood while on Gutfield. He can't do a Major Rally in New York then go to the Pubkey bar then do a late night comedy show without sitting anymore. I though I would post this crazy thread before Jarod does.
Was he on the toilet again? I heard that takes about 4 hours out of each of his days.

Back