Usha Vance earned what MAGA morons call useless liberal arts degrees

He's not very smart.
:lolup: Thinks she's smart.....

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Now that you showed your racist colors, I say fuck you and you can google it if you think it is false
Racist colors because Trump can get loans that other's can't? Is Orange a race now?
I don't need to know - we have aggregate data to show that a degree in religious studies is not going to pay well
You said you have the data. I asked you to share it and now it seems you don't have the data after all. The fact that preachers and parsons don't get paid well doesn't mean that they took out loans they had a hard time repaying which is what this is your claim. Where is your data about the percentage of those getting a religious degree took out large loans? Where is your data showing they had a hard time repaying those loans?

Racist colors because Trump can get loans that other's can't? Is Orange a race now?

You said you have the data. I asked you to share it and now it seems you don't have the data after all. The fact that preachers and parsons don't get paid well doesn't mean that they took out loans they had a hard time repaying which is what this is your claim. Where is your data about the percentage of those getting a religious degree took out large loans? Where is your data showing they had a hard time repaying those loans?
More whiny ass bullshit. ^^^^^^^

More whiny ass bullshit. ^^^^^^^
Whiny ass bullshit are posts like this, Yak:
No I don't hate the kamal I hate the people that planned and executed a coup against a sitting president and inserted a dei hire as a candidate that not a single person voted for. Those people are far more worthy of my hatred because of their threat to America. The kamal is a dupe and so are you.
We know the filthy leftist cockroaches don't care but it's refreshing to see one of them at least admit what we all knew was true all along. The moderators had a hard on for trump and were angry that the CNN moderators in the Biden trump debate didnt challenge trump. Apparently leftists don't believe the American people can decipher for themselves what's true and what's a lie unless the "unbiased" lame brain media tells them.

This is the best part

"Davis defended her approach, saying that her team had intended to fact-check both candidates. However, she also acknowledged that she and Muir couldn’t catch every incorrect statement"

How about that? What she should have said if she was honest "We had no intention of even trying to catch any incorrect statement by harris.

Home economics is no joke. It’s pathetic.
I don't know a single person with a "home economics" college degree. That was just a class mostly girls took in high school.

The deep south must be really backwards if their universities are offering home economics degrees.

so many degree programs should not be eligible for financing - or at least introduce more of a market approach and have higher rates for such programs. Things like Religious studies, Art History, Theater and so on that will almost certainly lead to inability to repay
JD Vance took taxpayer money through the GI bill to study philosophy and political science at Ohio State. And he was just a glorified secretary at the USMC public affairs office. Lifeguards and firefighters face more risk than private Vance did.

I don't know a single person with a "home economics" college degree. That was just a class mostly girls took in high school.

The deep south must be really backwards if their universities are offering home economics degrees.
it is now called "Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS)"

JD Vance took taxpayer money through the GI bill to study philosophy and political science at Ohio State. And he was just a glorified secretary at the USMC public affairs office. Lifeguards and firefighters face more risk than private Vance did.
you sound angry

I also can see a massive difference between a loan for religious studies - listed as a low paying career choice - compared to serving our country to afford to get a degree in political science - a high paying degree choice

talk about bad tangents - but go on

You can get a degree in basket weaving and go to law school dummy.
I’ve said this several times on this board. I personally dated a dingbat with a 2.4 GPA in Home Economics from LSU that was accepted and graduated from Tulane law school.
What was her LSAT score?

Sounds like a made up story. Most of the sources I see on the internet report that the average GPA of someone accepted to Tulane Law School is 3.6, and they rarely consider anyone with less than a 3.4, although you can still technically apply with a 2.0 GPA, but your almost certaintly going to be rejected absent any extraordinary circumstances.

Tulane Law School Website: We Normally Do Not Accept Applicants with Low GPAs, Unless They Have Truly Exceptional Reasons to Make Us Reconsider

"If your GPA and LSAT are at the highest levels, you are likely to be accepted. Similarly, if your scores and GPA are at the low end of the range from which we normally accept, you must convey to us something truly exceptional about yourself, something compelling enough to make us overlook the “objective” credentials."
https://law.tulane.edu/facts-stats-and-faqs

Two of the three you mention are gubmint jobs, one teaching. Those that can, do. Those that can’t, teach.
I strongly suspect the technical writer is on the gubmint dole too.
Technical writer works in private consulting.

So now you are retreating, backtracking, backpedaling away from your first claim that humanities degree only get you jobs at Starbucks, and now your second claim is that teaching at the Naval Academy or working at the National Archives do not count as real jobs.

Back