Virginia woman killed in 'grisly mauling' by her dogs, cops say

1) You're an idiot. Her quote was about Pit Bulls as pets, not about the ones from the article.
2) I really do not like dogs, and much prefer having cats for pets.
3) Guess learning to read never occurred to you.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything IDIOT???

Whether she was talking about those dogs or other dogs or dogs in general, they're all still animals and none of them deserve to be trained to fight and kill or be killed by each other.

You seem to have an odd habit of replying to posts with irrelevant comments.

Maybe you just don't get things that most people see as obvious.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything IDIOT???

Whether she was talking about those dogs or other dogs or dogs in general, they're all still animals and none of them deserve to be trained to fight and kill or be killed by each other.

You seem to have an odd habit of replying to posts with irrelevant comments.

Maybe you just don't get things that most people see as obvious.
Look, retard, either you agree with her that Pit Bulls are inherently bad pets, or you don't. I'm guessing you never read the post, and just jumped-in to put your foot in your mouth. Either way, you're retarded.

Look, retard, either you agree with her that Pit Bulls are inherently bad pets, or you don't. I'm guessing you never read the post, and just jumped-in to put your foot in your mouth. Either way, you're retarded.

Lay off the recreational drugs, sonny.

You obviously can't handle them.

I'm still waiting for you to say something relevant to the conversation instead of just tossing in some non-sequitur bullshit.

i'm not the one fretting and worrying about pit bulls, having rescued over a dozen myself, so i'm thinking you're the actual snowflake. but nice try at projecting

So you're admitting that you don't give a shit about the welfare of animals that you don't personally own.

Which makes you an even lower piece of subhuman garbage than I took you for.

Do the world a favor and flush yourself down the toilet.

Turd.

bf2b0c9e121948ae728c5812112c77e9--stop-animal-cruelty-so-sad.jpg

I guarantee you that my dog could do some damage... Great Dane. As is, I can walk her on a piece of yarn and she stays right with me, doesn't pull, tug or ignore my vibe or my commands.
Dogs have different temperaments, and it takes a responsible owner to guide them. They are pack animals, and their alpha dog...their human master... is who makes them into what they are.
Statistics are fine, but they don't tell the real situation a dog finds itself in, from owner to environment to proper exercise. Even small dogs can be triggered, and when the little ones snarl and growl, many owners smile and call them cute, not realizing that even the little ones can do some damage. Don't fault a pit for being muscular and powerful.
Some people shouldn't have animals, and most shouldn't have powerful dogs.

I guarantee you that my dog could do some damage... Great Dane. As is, I can walk her on a piece of yarn and she stays right with me, doesn't pull, tug or ignore my vibe or my commands.
Dogs have different temperaments, and it takes a responsible owner to guide them. They are pack animals, and their alpha dog...their human master... is who makes them into what they are.
That explains why every dog I've ever had were always described by others as exceptionally sweet. :D

Read the news report and the quote from the local sheriff.

Click on her Facebook page link.

Confederate flag in several pictures of her.

In one pic, she's literally wrapped in the Confederate flag.

If she's registered to vote, which party do you suppose she belongs to?

If she voted, who do you suppose she voted for?

The Democrats? Hillary Clinton?

:okjen:

Sure. Whatever you say. :thup:

The Confederacy were Democrats. That hasn't changed.

So you're admitting that you don't give a shit about the welfare of animals that you don't personally own.

Which makes you an even lower piece of subhuman garbage than I took you for.

Do the world a favor and flush yourself down the toilet.

Turd.

how in the hell do you come up with that bullshit? are you that desperate?

considering that you didn't use a damn thing I said, that makes sense............to you only.

stop being a moronic retard......for one single time in your idiotic and mislead life................

Dogs have different temperaments, and it takes a responsible owner to guide them. They are pack animals, and their alpha dog...their human master... is who makes them into what they are

Statistics are fine, but they don't tell the real situation a dog finds itself in, from owner to environment to proper exercise. Even small dogs can be triggered, and when the little ones snarl and growl, many owners smile and call them cute, not realizing that even the little ones can do some damage. Don't fault a pit for being muscular and powerful.
Some people shouldn't have animals, and most shouldn't have powerful dogs.
Exactly. Very well said.
Here's a great article about "statistics" and dog bites:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen-baldwin/the-lies-damn-lies-and-st_b_8112394.html

i'm not the one fretting and worrying about pit bulls, having rescued over a dozen myself, so i'm thinking you're the actual snowflake. but nice try at projecting
Thanks very much for your work with rescue....it's amazing how clueless and heartless people can be when it comes to animals, particularly dogs God Bless all rescues, the fosters, the transporters, shelters, and community members who work so hard to take care of the animals who are failed by those "humans"....

If you don't have a tethering ordinance in your community, check into seeing what you can do to help get one!!!No dog deserves to live their life at the end of a chain, tied up outside without proper shelter, food, water, attention, and activity.
And if you are one of those people who think that's ok, just don't get a dog. Or call a rescue and they will come and find your pup a loving home.

The pit bull is even more often the choice of rednecks and peckerwoods.

As for me and what I would say about the same situation had it involved a black person instead of a white person, you're talking out of your ass because you don't know jack shit.

Anyone who owns pit bulls and trains them to be violent and aggressive, is responsible for whatever happens to them imo, regardless of race.

That's what you say but we both know you're wrong 100% of the time.

The ppl who think pitbulls are great animal companions are fucked up. The ppl who think that pitbulls are totally awesome animal companions and just like having a huge bunch of guns so you can walk around saying FUCK YOU to people with impunity are even more fucked up.

Poor woman. And poor dumb animals who were probably (hopefully) euthanized.
its not the dogs. It’s the owners. Having said that it takes the right type of person to raise and train potentially dangerous breeds.

Back