We are a CHRISTIAN Nation!

do you like unborn babies?.....

I see no reason anyone but parents who want a child should attach any emotion to an embryo or fetus.

For those that DO, perhaps that attention and concern would make more of a difference in those already born and living in abusive or negligent environs.

Why dont most? Cuz it's way easier to bitch and moan about something you dont have to put any time or effort or $$ into,

Because he gave "your Christian Sisters" free will.

Well then I guess He knew what could happen....and that little embryo or fetus will be welcomed into Heaven with open arms and then recycled into a family that actually does want it.

Win Win!

Of course, if that fetus grows up to be murdered by a young woman who claims he was a pimp, you're OK with that, too?

Care to post where I even suggested that?

Please...put up or shut up. At least attempt to make this thread derailment viable.

Oh, wait! Are you implying that aborting this possibly unloved, unwanted, and poorly guided young woman would have been worth it to save the pimp's life?

Well that is worth exploring....let me know.

Sure. Review your posts in this thread http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...994-is-set-free-after-Arnie-commuted-sentence and get back to me.

Nope, sorry. I know what I wrote. Please try to prove your earlier claim.

Viable like a fetus?

Heh, you caught that, good for you.

Or viable like your participation in a discussion of abortion in a thread about the alleged mistreatment of an allegedly homosexual waiter by alleged Christians?

Sure. You brought it up. Care to follow thru? Or quit?

Like I said, put up or shut up.

I refer my esteemed colleague to my former answer.

Hey, I'm not the one interested in the conversation. You brought it up. If you are...put up or shut up.

(Pssst! I cant support something I didnt post in some other thread!)

perhaps that attention and concern would make more of a difference in those already born and living in abusive or negligent environs

I think most ARE concerned about children living in abusive and negligent environs......so for clarification, you think its better for unborn children to be killed than for them to live in abusive or negligent environs.......do you also think it better for infants to be killed than to let them live in abusive or negligent environs?......how about toddlers?.......

I think most ARE concerned about children living in abusive and negligent environs......so for clarification, you think its better for unborn children to be killed than for them to live in abusive or negligent environs.......do you also think it better for infants to be killed than to let them live in abusive or negligent environs?......how about toddlers?.......

Maybe a fetus that might grow up to be a pimp or a murderer should be aborted to save trouble?

Yes to the first if that is the mother's choice, no to the second....and third.

Because you or someone else can intercede on behalf of the last 2...when the parents have been duly thru the court system and lost their rights. (Like any conviction for crime).

You cannot infringe on the rights of the pregnant woman for some entity that may or may not even survive to see the light of day. How can that embryo or fetus possibly have rights that supersede those of the mother?

Yes BM....hypothetical can only get so silly. Let me know when you...or anyone...can predict how a fetus, if born, will turn out.

Well then I guess He knew what could happen....and that little embryo or fetus will be welcomed into Heaven with open arms and then recycled into a family that actually does want it.

Win Win!

Your idea of a family begins with the female and ends with the female and everybody else involved is just window dressing.

Lose lose.

Back