We will not forget

Frankly, Scarlett, we don't give a damn about your pathetic and fearful whining. You weren't going to vote for Jesus Himself if He came down from the clouds and ran on the (D) ticket. Your extreme terror at the loss of your corrupt painted old criminal despot is, on the other hand, delightful. Please do continue!
ExpressTroll's gone off the rails. You're a nurse and you're more familiar with HIPAA and PHI than he is. Fake doc is giving a bad name to his fake profession.

Frankly, Scarlett, we don't give a damn about your pathetic and fearful whining. You weren't going to vote for Jesus Himself if He came down from the clouds and ran on the (D) ticket. Your extreme terror at the loss of your corrupt painted old criminal despot is, on the other hand, delightful. Please do continue!
textbook shit stain reply

hand in the cookie jar - and the little brat says "we don't care if you know"

Liar

You sad, lying leftist halfwit....Next, you'll be lying about what a great job she has done at the border. :laugh:

Biden tasks Harris with 'stemming the migration' on southern border

Reactions: TOP
ExpressTroll's gone off the rails. You're a nurse and you're more familiar with HIPAA and PHI than he is. Fake doc is giving a bad name to his fake profession.
shut-up-shut-up-b.gif

You better worry about your own candidate, and let us worry about ours!

Personally, we think your candidate is in mental decline and way too old to run for president!

Why do you support an OLD FART who is in obvious cognitive decline?

Now let's hear you sink low and deny that- and try to cover that up! You know- like you just accused us of doing!

What a hypocrite!
trump = cognitive decline mixed with narcissism. What a deadly combo. :(

We are for the average American. We aren't interested in the warped opinions of a party that has been lying about Biden's cognitive health for years. It has just gotten so bad the Dems can no longer hide it. I bet Biden regretted saying this:

You have been indoctrinated to suppose your party is for the average American.

Your party...the MAGA GOP...does not give a shit about the average American. All the GOP wants from the average American is that they buy the products the elite make and sell...and that they work for as low a wage as possible.

I have trouble understanding that you are this gullible...this stupid. But you are.

You have a candidate...and he is a disgusting, classless, clueless, ignorant boor. YOU and his other supporters are just too stupid to realize that.

No problem. I, and others, are here to remind you.
Speaking of classless... remember when he was on national television telling the world that he didn't have small hands or a small package?

This criminal boor is who they're slavering over.

She was the border Czar and blew it.

The only position she is good at is on her knees.

LOCAL NEWS

Social Media Explodes After Donald Trump Talks About His Penis Size During GOP Debate​

• NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- This really happened in the first 10 minutes of the Republican presidential debate – Donald Trump told America about his penis size.
In response to Sen. Marco Rubio's claims that Trump has small hands, the billionaire referenced the size of his penis.

"He referred to my hands as they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you, there's no problem," Trump said.

Back