WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

I don't know but I was anxious to get that sweep...

LOL. We went all in on Christie. I figured that if it didn't work they would not believe that all three wolves jumped on a bandwagon like that.

LOL. We went all in on Christie. I figured that if it didn't work they would not believe that all three wolves jumped on a bandwagon like that.

Oh that was awesome, Damo said that we should let a villager start it with her, but I told him I'd really like to do it. I wanted to take her on because my competitive juices were flowing and she had really annoyed me by calling me a wolf every day. I even wanted to kick sand in her face by emailing her first and telling her, yeah I'm a wolf, now let's see who can convince the village. Damo said, okay go for it, but I wouldn't email her first. We had a good laugh over that part though.

the bandwagon on mott was my favorite. he was so desperate to save himself but there was nothing he could do. i had him so convinced i was village that he was agreeing with my logic. i loved that.

the bandwagon on mott was my favorite. he was so desperate to save himself but there was nothing he could do. i had him so convinced i was village that he was agreeing with my logic. i loved that.
Uhhh Yurt.....there was no bandwagon on me and I was trying to get myself lynched.

Oh that was awesome, Damo said that we should let a villager start it with her, but I told him I'd really like to do it. I wanted to take her on because my competitive juices were flowing and she had really annoyed me by calling me a wolf every day. I even wanted to kick sand in her face by emailing her first and telling her, yeah I'm a wolf, now let's see who can convince the village. Damo said, okay go for it, but I wouldn't email her first. We had a good laugh over that part though.

The village men:
loser3.gif

I was on you from day one, and Rana had me convinced Damo was a wolf toward the end. Rana and I could have steered the village toward some kills. But based on absolutely nothing, the guys suspected me as a wolf practically from the beginning, and Rana off and on also. That's nothing but male arrogance. :) Because in the end, who was right and who was wrong? Call me Cassandra. "Apollo placed a curse on her so that no one would ever believe her predictions."

You guys better take heed the next game, Rana and I have some scores to settle!

Oh yeah Damo, your last post where you decided to lynch me... couldn't have been more obvious you were a wolf. But the guys already had their minds made up.

The village men:
loser3.gif

I was on you from day one, and Rana had me convinced Damo was a wolf toward the end. Rana and I could have steered the village toward some kills. But based on absolutely nothing, the guys suspected me as a wolf practically from the beginning, and Rana off and on also. That's nothing but male arrogance. :) Because in the end, who was right and who was wrong? Call me Cassandra. "Apollo placed a curse on her so that no one would ever believe her predictions."

You guys better take heed the next game, Rana and I have some scores to settle!

he he he. Somebody's chomping at the bit to get her ass kicked by me again. :tongout:

what? two? what game are you talking about?

He's talking about the very last game, my first game ever, when you, he, and watermark were wolves. Watermark changed his avatar to a wolf, and you never showed up. In revenge, Mott ate me the very first night of my very first game.

He's talking about the very last game, my first game ever, when you, he, and watermark were wolves. Watermark changed his avatar to a wolf, and you never showed up. In revenge, Mott ate me the very first night of my very first game.
I never stood a chance that game did I? LOL I have to admit....I laughed my ass off when Skidmark changed his avatar to a wolf. LOL You know what was really funny about Skidmark changing his avatar to a wolf was the village still waited two days to lynch him!!

Back