Werewolf resurrected / May 2018

This makes absolutely zero sense

Go back and read posts 71 and 82. What do you think Billy was saying?

You guys are unreal. One minute someone is supposed to leave clues that people are supposed to pick up on and when someone picks up on those clues you nimrods say “you don’t have proof”

So let’s see how this went down

I am Seer
In posts 71 and 82 Billy is attempting to clear me from bandwagon
I correctly discern that Billy has the roll of knowing who the Seer is
SF doesn’t know this because he didn’t read the rules before hand
USF interprets Billy’s posts as me and USF are wolves

I correctly read the signs. In the end I am proven right.

Me thinks you are just butthurt because you misread Billy’s signs.

I hope I'm a wolf, next game, just so I can say I know who the Seer is.

Hell; I might just say it, even if I'm a villager.

Just to show you how this can be used as a diversion. :D

Tell ya what. If you had put as much effort into the game as you are putting into arguing this point you might have been more useful to the Village

You are being Yurtish. I am done with you. Have a blessed day

Maybe if you had put as much work into staying alive, as you are trying to explain away your abysmal failure, you would have been more helpful to the villagers. (:

i don't really focus on personal bullshit. when I am being game mod I am scanning threads, doing vote counts, and I can't really tell if someone is being personal or game arguing.

the primary cause of the village loss was a single tsuke wagon where he was getting deadair/dead villagered/ all day long making it easy for you guys to hide, and the inattention to the rules on day 3 allowing rune to be modkilled. If rune isn't modkilled mott is probably being lynched day4 and we are going to final 3 at the end

I agree on the "personal bullshit" stuff; because it has nothing to do with what role someone is playing and all it ends up doing is clouding any information.
And as you said before, it just creates an atmosphere where others don't want to voice anything; because of the drama.

It's to bad that adults can't play it for what it is, A GAME, and leave personal and political feelings out of it.

I've been paired with many JPP posters, who didn't agree with me; but we were able to put that aside and be part of a winning team.

maybe you just need to accept you don't always know what you are talking about. I SAW you and mott basically mentally over with the game on d2. LOL. you were both talking about how sick and fragile you were and how you would give it the old college try but not to expect much. ILA FUCKING RUINED you guys for day2. ILA did not play bad, there isn't much to criticize. deal with it.

Wow. If Mott agrees, I change my mind and give you permission to post D2 talks.

You're flat out lying and all for IHA.

Keep going and you will lose my respect.

please understand this, because I have said this one billion times, and no one understands.

I am not saying ILA peeked billy. or that ILA bestowed holy blessings unto billy. or that billy is only clear due to ILA pointing it out.
You'll just have to accept it was a lucky guess on ILAs part in a high leverage situation and he ended up being correct.

When I say ILA helped to clear billy, I am talking about bringing about the situation. Billy largely cleared himself. It's about billy claiming his role. This doesn't happen though without ILA's own claim.

If ILA said he was seer and didn't even talk about billys posts, I would still be saying ILA helped to clear billy. do you understand now?

I agree on the resulting outcome; but isn't also possible that Billy decided to create a smoke cloud, for what ever his reason might have been.

I keep referring back to past situations that afterwards, the players were like "WTF".

GAWD, WE NEED TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME.
Just so all these knowledgeable players can lead everyone else into a game where both sides can win. :palm:

sadly it's all deleted now.

i'm not lying. both of you were talking about how sick you were and were 2 morose motherfuckers. I almost contemplated cheering you guys up but thought that was beyond my reach as game mod.

I agree on the resulting outcome; but isn't also possible that Billy decided to create a smoke cloud, for what ever his reason might have been.

I keep referring back to past situations that afterwards, the players were like "WTF".

Just so all these knowledgeable players can lead everyone else into a game where both sides can win. :palm:

no, i don't think it's possible.

perhaps we just have a different perspective on the issue, but just to be clear, this is one of the first comments I made after the game ended:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ENING-quot-(WOLVES-WIN)&p=2360116#post2360116

so if im lying, that means I've decided to construct a lie just to "get you," even before you started throwing shade at me, and I have maintained my consistency about the situation over a period of 48 hours

dude i've explained why a fuckton of times already. go read all my other posts on the matter. I have nothing to new to say on it. If you dont get it you don't get it. and that's ok.

I'm just asking why not; because I don't see why we can't have another game.

I'm just asking why not; because I don't see why we can't have another game.

you are talking about another game?

I mean I am usually always read to go.

I can't do june though, I will be busy the entire month and have almost zero downtime. others can play though

please understand this, because I have said this one billion times, and no one understands.

I am not saying ILA peeked billy. or that ILA bestowed holy blessings unto billy. or that billy is only clear due to ILA pointing it out.
You'll just have to accept it was a lucky guess on ILAs part in a high leverage situation and he ended up being correct.

When I say ILA helped to clear billy, I am talking about bringing about the situation. Billy largely cleared himself. It's about billy claiming his role. This doesn't happen though without ILA's own claim.

If ILA said he was seer and didn't even talk about billys posts, I would still be saying ILA helped to clear billy. do you understand now?

My only addition is that I didn’t just pull it out of my ass. Unlike some here, I actually read every post.

I have played with Billy enough to know that he does not post things willy nilly. He is a very good player.

When I read posts 71 and 82, I knew he knew I was Seer.

So yes it is correct that I didn’t 100% know. But it was an educated guess.

Nobody yet has looked at Billy’s posts and told me what else they could have meant other than him confirming I was Seeker.

You know these so called experts say I should have hidden and stayed alive to keep peeking and leaving clues. The more I read their shit the less relevant that seems. They can’t find clues

Yes ANYTHING is possible. But we weren’t playing OTHER games

Have you played other games where another Villager knows who the Seer is? Is that in your “file”?

For the record AGAIN

I am not saying that this now means a Seer should out themselves on D1

The way you and SF are talking the only use for the Seer is AFTER they are dead and THEN you will go back and play Columbo

The fact is a bandwagon started on me. Billy did his level best to stop it. SF didn’t. YOU didn’t pick up on Billy’s hints and you piled on the bandwagon. In fact YOU believed that Billy and my exchanges were proof we were both wolves.

That is what I was facing on D1. According to you my best play was to try and “convince” you not to vote for me. Like that wouldn’t have caused someone to say it was PROOF I was a wolf.

The bottom line is this. Whether you agree with what I did or not. My intention was to leave the Village with THREE cleared Villagers and if we got lucky maybe a dead wolf on D1. I accomplished that goal. Don’t be pissed at me because you didn’t take advantage of it.

Tell me if expert Werewolf player. In all of your experience have you ever had a dead wolf and THREE cleared Villagers after D1? Ever?

maybe you just need to accept you don't always know what you are talking about. I SAW you and mott basically mentally over with the game on d2. LOL. you were both talking about how sick and fragile you were and how you would give it the old college try but not to expect much. ILA FUCKING RUINED you guys for day2. ILA did not play bad, there isn't much to criticize. deal with it.

What an AWESOME response. I knew I fucked the wolves up. This is proof

you are talking about another game?

I mean I am usually always read to go.

I can't do june though, I will be busy the entire month and have almost zero downtime. others can play though

Yeah, I was talking about having another one.

This one had a better post game meltdown, then the one where Darla was killed and she blamed it on Damo and the "Misogyny" of the board.

The next one could very well be EPIC, beyond anyone's anticipation. :D

Yes ANYTHING is possible. But we weren’t playing OTHER games

Have you played other games where another Villager knows who the Seer is? Is that in your “file”?

For the record AGAIN

I am not saying that this now means a Seer should out themselves on D1

The way you and SF are talking the only use for the Seer is AFTER they are dead and THEN you will go back and play Columbo

The fact is a bandwagon started on me. Billy did his level best to stop it. SF didn’t. YOU didn’t pick up on Billy’s hints and you piled on the bandwagon. In fact YOU believed that Billy and my exchanges were proof we were both wolves.

That is what I was facing on D1. According to you my best play was to try and “convince” you not to vote for me. Like that wouldn’t have caused someone to say it was PROOF I was a wolf.

The bottom line is this. Whether you agree with what I did or not. My intention was to leave the Village with THREE cleared Villagers and if we got lucky maybe a dead wolf on D1. I accomplished that goal. Don’t be pissed at me because you didn’t take advantage of it.

Tell me if expert Werewolf player. In all of your experience have you ever had a dead wolf and THREE cleared Villagers after D1? Ever?

No one can ever be sure who the Seer is, until after they've been lynched, eaten, or revealed themselves later in the game.

Show me where Billy was "cleared". :D

Back