Werewolf resurrected / May 2018

Again you fucking twit... you didn't SAY anything of merit.

Had you bothered to read anything in the actual thread, you would know what I stated about their interaction and why. But you were too busy 'seeing things' that you 'didn't want to change' so you 'would tell us later' (after it didn't matter)

OK that was funny

ILA HELPED to clear billy. Billy cleared himself. it was a team effort.

Please show how ILA cleared Billy; because he’s only guessing based on Billy’s comments, which is not proof that Billy knew who the Seer was / is..

ILA Post 257:
OK. I have given this a lot of thought and I know that this is a crazy move. I even know that I will live in Werewolf infamy if I get it wrong and the village gets demolished. I do this because I think I am dead tonight anyway. If I don't get lynched, I am 100% confident that the wolves are going to take me out and at that point I am of no help to the Village. I am basing this decision on a pure lack of numbers
OK. Here it is
I am the Seer. Last night I peaked Superfreak and he is a Villager. Billy has the role of knowing who the Seer is and pretty much proved that today if you look at posts #71 and #82
So there you have it
ILA - Seer
Superfreak - Villager
Billy - Villager
I am doing this because I think it is our best chance of nailing down a wolf tonight which I think is our best chance of winning the game. I know I am probably going to be ripped for this decision, but what the hell.

Again you fucking twit... you didn't SAY anything of merit.

Had you bothered to read anything in the actual thread, you would know what I stated about their interaction and why. But you were too busy 'seeing things' that you 'didn't want to change' so you 'would tell us later' (after it didn't matter)

I still don't remember you challenging anything or attempting to refute my comments; but according to you, your failure is my fault. :good4u:

The only person it made sense to was USF. But apparently that was the Villages fault

Says the genius who THOUGHT he was going to be in a bandwagon; so instead of trying to convince others to change their vote, he just made the incredible decision to commit suicide.

:facepalm:

Please show how ILA cleared Billy; because he’s only guessing based on Billy’s comments, which is not proof that Billy knew who the Seer was / is..

ILA Post 257:
OK. I have given this a lot of thought and I know that this is a crazy move. I even know that I will live in Werewolf infamy if I get it wrong and the village gets demolished. I do this because I think I am dead tonight anyway. If I don't get lynched, I am 100% confident that the wolves are going to take me out and at that point I am of no help to the Village. I am basing this decision on a pure lack of numbers
OK. Here it is
I am the Seer. Last night I peaked Superfreak and he is a Villager. Billy has the role of knowing who the Seer is and pretty much proved that today if you look at posts #71 and #82
So there you have it
ILA - Seer
Superfreak - Villager
Billy - Villager
I am doing this because I think it is our best chance of nailing down a wolf tonight which I think is our best chance of winning the game. I know I am probably going to be ripped for this decision, but what the hell.

He already showed it twice. You like SF live in a binary world wherein only a Seer can “clear” someone.

So your position is that I made a really lucky guess? Out of 9 people I beat the odds and guessed correctly?

Have you read the relevant posts? What do you think they meant?

If you guys can’t see the meaning in Billy’s clues then how in the world should I have faith that you would have figured out any clue I left for you?

Says the genius who THOUGHT he was going to be in a bandwagon; so instead of trying to convince others to change their vote, he just made the incredible decision to commit suicide.

:facepalm:

Well since you are at a “impromptu barbecue” maybe you missed it but I was in a bandwagon

And how in fact was I supposed to convince others to change their vote?

“Please don’t vote for me”

“I’m really not a wolf”

Are you fucking serious? Newsflash genius. Billy tried that but you dumbfucks missed his clue.

Don’t forget you were on that bandwagon.

Billy was trying to give me cover yet you took it as Wolfish behavior.

Got it. Yup. All our fault. And we didn’t bring our abacus to decipher your voting record bullshit

He already showed it twice. You like SF live in a binary world wherein only a Seer can “clear” someone.

So your position is that I made a really lucky guess? Out of 9 people I beat the odds and guessed correctly?

Have you read the relevant posts? What do you think they meant?

If you guys can’t see the meaning in Billy’s clues then how in the world should I have faith that you would have figured out any clue I left for you?

And what proof do you have that Billy wasn't just saying stuff to make it appear that he knew who the Seer was.

If he was a wolf, then the wolves aren't going to kill him and even as a villager, he had no knowledge of who the Seer had picked;; until ILA jumped up and said "LOOK AT ME".

Well since you are at a “impromptu barbecue” maybe you missed it but I was in a bandwagon

And how in fact was I supposed to convince others to change their vote?

“Please don’t vote for me”

“I’m really not a wolf”

Are you fucking serious? Newsflash genius. Billy tried that but you dumbfucks missed his clue.

Don’t forget you were on that bandwagon.

Billy was trying to give me cover yet you took it as Wolfish behavior.

Got it. Yup. All our fault. And we didn’t bring our abacus to decipher your voting record bullshit

You had only three votes at the time of your "reveal", how is that a bandwagon when you need 6?

And what proof do you have that Billy wasn't just saying stuff to make it appear that he knew who the Seer was.

If he was a wolf, then the wolves aren't going to kill him and even as a villager, he had no knowledge of who the Seer had picked;; until ILA jumped up and said "LOOK AT ME".

This makes absolutely zero sense

Go back and read posts 71 and 82. What do you think Billy was saying?

You guys are unreal. One minute someone is supposed to leave clues that people are supposed to pick up on and when someone picks up on those clues you nimrods say “you don’t have proof”

So let’s see how this went down

I am Seer
In posts 71 and 82 Billy is attempting to clear me from bandwagon
I correctly discern that Billy has the roll of knowing who the Seer is
SF doesn’t know this because he didn’t read the rules before hand
USF interprets Billy’s posts as me and USF are wolves

I correctly read the signs. In the end I am proven right.

Me thinks you are just butthurt because you misread Billy’s signs.

You had only three votes at the time of your "reveal", how is that a bandwagon when you need 6?

Tell ya what. If you had put as much effort into the game as you are putting into arguing this point you might have been more useful to the Village

You are being Yurtish. I am done with you. Have a blessed day

You have not lost my respect and I don't believe you are not arguing in good faith.

What I don't understand is that you have wholly praised IHA with little or no critique. I don't believe you ever mentioned his petty personal feud with me and how that effected his game play. Like I said previously, I warned him that his selfish hatred was bad for the village. And yet he persisted and then the villagers saw him being aggressive and wolfish.

His actions alone caused the death of the Seer. And that was the primary cause of the village loss.

If you have addressed that, I didn't see it. If you haven't, why not.

Also, thank you for verifying I was telling the truth about the mod kill thread and that I did not vote to kill Jade.

i don't really focus on personal bullshit. when I am being game mod I am scanning threads, doing vote counts, and I can't really tell if someone is being personal or game arguing.

the primary cause of the village loss was a single tsuke wagon where he was getting deadair/dead villagered/ all day long making it easy for you guys to hide, and the inattention to the rules on day 3 allowing rune to be modkilled. If rune isn't modkilled mott is probably being lynched day4 and we are going to final 3 at the end

ILA Post 257:
OK. Here it is
So there you have it
ILA - Seer
Superfreak - Villager
Billy - Villager

please understand this, because I have said this one billion times, and no one understands.

I am not saying ILA peeked billy. or that ILA bestowed holy blessings unto billy. or that billy is only clear due to ILA pointing it out.
You'll just have to accept it was a lucky guess on ILAs part in a high leverage situation and he ended up being correct.

When I say ILA helped to clear billy, I am talking about bringing about the situation. Billy largely cleared himself. It's about billy claiming his role. This doesn't happen though without ILA's own claim.

If ILA said he was seer and didn't even talk about billys posts, I would still be saying ILA helped to clear billy. do you understand now?

i don't really focus on personal bullshit. when I am being game mod I am scanning threads, doing vote counts, and I can't really tell if someone is being personal or game arguing.

the primary cause of the village loss was a single tsuke wagon where he was getting deadair/dead villagered/ all day long making it easy for you guys to hide, and the inattention to the rules on day 3 allowing rune to be modkilled. If rune isn't modkilled mott is probably being lynched day4 and we are going to final 3 at the end

And once again, not a single criticism of IHA.

I just don't get your love for him. To each their own bra.

please understand this, because I have said this one billion times, and no one understands.

I am not saying ILA peeked billy. or that ILA bestowed holy blessings unto billy. or that billy is only clear due to ILA pointing it out.
You'll just have to accept it was a lucky guess on ILAs part in a high leverage situation and he ended up being correct.

When I say ILA helped to clear billy, I am talking about bringing about the situation. Billy largely cleared himself. It's about billy claiming his role. This doesn't happen though without ILA's own claim.

If ILA said he was seer and didn't even talk about billys posts, I would still be saying ILA helped to clear billy. do you understand now?

Yeah, IHA could have posted nothing and you would proclaim his genius.

I like you and respect you, but you got some weird mad IHA love.

Yeah, IHA could have posted nothing and you would proclaim his genius.

I like you and respect you, but you got some weird mad IHA love.

maybe you just need to accept you don't always know what you are talking about. I SAW you and mott basically mentally over with the game on d2. LOL. you were both talking about how sick and fragile you were and how you would give it the old college try but not to expect much. ILA FUCKING RUINED you guys for day2. ILA did not play bad, there isn't much to criticize. deal with it.

show me another game where 3 villagers are cleared on day 1 and the village has a 70% opportunity to force a decision on wolves completely readless.

Back