What can we do about disability and welfare fraud?

All you need to do is study up on the 'symptoms' and go to a doctor and regurgitate them. Mental illness is not diagnosed by a physical test, only an opinion. Duh.

Don't bother with long hours slaving over words too big for you to understand. You don't need the cramming. You're gonna ace that thing trust me.

Don't bother with long hours slaving over words too big for you to understand. You don't need the cramming. You're gonna ace that thing trust me.
Plenty of people less brighter than me can pull it off, so I have no doubt I couldn't participate in the looting.:thup:

How exactly would you propose to stop all fraud? How do you determine who is committing fraud? How would you better manage the program? Have you researched the required paperwork for disability? Have you researched how cases are handled by the person determining the disability?

Is it possible to stop all fraud?

yes, but not with the current management in place. Disability should be managed independently of state agencies.

Another poster pretending knowledge of the topic. ADHD is not a parenting issue. It is a difference in the way their brain works. It can also vary from mild hassles to major difficulties.

it is a parenting issue. Our grandson was on the medication before coming to live with us after the death of his father, the kid was a damn zombie. We got him off and his grades improved and he became an outgoing kid. They should hang parents that put their kids on that shit.

Happens every day. BACK PROBLEMS! That is the key! I learned this from an old insurance fraudster who cleared over $100k per year bilking insurance companies

I'm sure you do...

Just how much does this person have stashed away in secret bank accounts in Germany paying 45% interest?

Let me guess, 6 million?

Well golly gee, I'm sure those kick-backs doctors get for over-prescribing these drugs have NOTHING to do with them supporting these faux 'illnesses'. LOL

And I couldn't care less whom you 'listen to and trust' -- there's a sucker born every minute. Gullibility should be listed as a disability.

And of course you have some basis for your claim that they are "faux illnesses"?

Sure 'they' do.

And I could go to a physician and get myself diagnosed with any of them.

There are actual and measureable differences in brain chemistry in some of these illnesses. I am sure you could Dr shop and find some.

What medical training have you had? (p.s. that CPR class you had in high school doesn't count)

Don't know 'bout all that. I only know it takes a gullible simpleton to believe disability fraud doesn't exist and everyone collecting it is barely functioning.

LOL

Huge

I don't for one moment that it exists, but I also doubt that it is as prevalent as many on the right would have us believe.

Don't know 'bout all that. I only know it takes a gullible simpleton to believe disability fraud doesn't exist and everyone collecting it is barely functioning.

LOL

Huge

It takes a special kind of arrogance combined with profound ignorance to make blanket statements that ADHD and Bipolar disorders are "faux illnesses".

All you need to do is study up on the 'symptoms' and go to a doctor and regurgitate them. Mental illness is not diagnosed by a physical test, only an opinion. Duh.

The same can be said of virtually any mental illness. Are you claiming that schizophrenia is a "faux illness"?

That said, there are actual chemical differences in many mental illnesses, just as there are differing degrees of the mental illness.

it is a parenting issue. Our grandson was on the medication before coming to live with us after the death of his father, the kid was a damn zombie. We got him off and his grades improved and he became an outgoing kid. They should hang parents that put their kids on that shit.

Right, and since one incident was misdiagnosed you are claiming they are all misdiagnosed?

Besides, one of your ilk has already claimed that anecdotal evidence is worthless. Keep trying and thanks for playing.

Right, and since one incident was misdiagnosed you are claiming they are all misdiagnosed?

Besides, one of your ilk has already claimed that anecdotal evidence is worthless. Keep trying and thanks for playing.

Progressive Liberals are the ones playing here, with out country hanging in the balance. They think money grows on trees and we can keep living off credit. The housing bubble is evidence that living off credit won't work.

I would be ashamed to be seen on my bike or out boating while being on disability. People that do that shit are a disgrace.

Progressive Liberals are the ones playing here, with out country hanging in the balance. They think money grows on trees and we can keep living off credit. The housing bubble is evidence that living off credit won't work.

I would be ashamed to be seen on my bike or out boating while being on disability. People that do that shit are a disgrace.

The amount of money wasted on disability fraud is probably not enough to make a dent in the annual deficit, much less the huge amount of debt this nation has rolled up.

I doubt if anyone on disability is buying a boat. If they are riding a bicycle it is because that is their primary means of transportation.

Back