What is forum stalking?

After the purge they were!You think we were the only one with socks!
We just did it on a bigger scale.

Jack won that arms race hands down though. There at the end he had at least 15 going at the same time, all with different names. I just had my reincarnated same-name one despite Toxic's belief that there were dozens. I think she should post the whole list here since she *still* persists in believing that I have dozens and dozens of socks.

Jack won that arms race hands down though. There at the end he had at least 15 going at the same time, all with different names. I just had my reincarnated same-name one despite Toxic's belief that there were dozens. I think she should post the whole list here since she *still* persists in believing that I have dozens and dozens of socks.

I think I had more than Jack,but hard saying they came and went so fast.

Again how could we post on Top's Lilly account unless I created the account and had the PW

Yep, that's how it went down. You gave it to her out of the kindness of your heart when she was dying because she had nothing to live for when she crawled out of the kennel in the morning. Then she used it to claim that you stabbed me in the back by giving her an account that *I* had created. If you had, she would have lost the use of it the first day assuming you hadn't changed the PW.... I would have taken it back. She also said all kinds of other crap about you. So you messaged me the story of how she got the account, and gave me the log-in info. I logged in as Toxic and changed all her spiteful nasty posts to sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns. Oh, and changed the PW so she couldn't use it any more. Despite her having the mods' "direct phone numbers," it still took Amazon a couple more weeks to ban that account. I enjoyed using my magick wand to change Tox from evil to good.... and you had quite a fun time with that Lilly W. thing yourself.

Good times, good times.

Let's see if my memory is up to task, with what I had going. I came in as Crocodile, after my real name caused me some issues. I changed to my well known name of Chimairacore, hoping the Minotaur's flock would leave me alone. Somehow I got banned for little, or no reason, and came back as Crispy Treat. I think it had to do with Father Ben, and Top's bullshit. I made a few alts to deal with Father Ben, and his racist garbage. Deacon Charles, and some Robot one.

I changed my name from Crispy Treat, to Birdsong, after I found a pretty bird pic for my Avatar. Not that long before the purge, I got banned again, not knowing why. I came back as Birdswrath, because I was pretty pissed off. I almost left Amazon as a customer, as Amazon never did shit about issues at that point.

I stuck with that name coming back after the purge, but made a Jade Dragon account to do reviews separate. Paro doxxed that, along with several things he found online, so I stopped using the account. It was the same story since the purge. You'd get banned, and get a notice you didn't comply to their last notice, that no one ever got. New accounts daily, and some people had numerous to keep ahead of getting banned, or just to screw around. It was like that until you got notice of the closure, and I posted until they shut it down several days early. I continued posting in the reviewers forum that was open for a while longer, as Marzipan Holidays. I was craving the stuff, when I named that one. And then it was all gone.

Let's see if my memory is up to task, with what I had going. I came in as Crocodile, after my real name caused me some issues. I changed to my well known name of Chimairacore, hoping the Minotaur's flock would leave me alone. Somehow I got banned for little, or no reason, and came back as Crispy Treat. I think it had to do with Father Ben, and Top's bullshit. I made a few alts to deal with Father Ben, and his racist garbage. Deacon Charles, and some Robot one.

I changed my name from Crispy Treat, to Birdsong, after I found a pretty bird pic for my Avatar. Not that long before the purge, I got banned again, not knowing why. I came back as Birdswrath, because I was pretty pissed off. I almost left Amazon as a customer, as Amazon never did shit about issues at that point.

I stuck with that name coming back after the purge, but made a Jade Dragon account to do reviews separate. Paro doxxed that, along with several things he found online, so I stopped using the account. It was the same story since the purge. You'd get banned, and get a notice you didn't comply to their last notice, that no one ever got. New accounts daily, and some people had numerous to keep ahead of getting banned, or just to screw around. It was like that until you got notice of the closure, and I posted until they shut it down several days early. I continued posting in the reviewers forum that was open for a while longer, as Marzipan Holidays. I was craving the stuff, when I named that one. And then it was all gone.

The names and timeline sound right. I didn't know that you had gotten banned though; just assumed that you got tired of one ID and changed to a new one. Ugh, Paro. I forgot about that one.

Was just browsing through the saved Amazon emails and laughing at the change in Lilly W. from when Toxic was driving it till Mason took over. I don't see any of my Lilly posts though. Probably because they didn't send you a new email notification when old posts were edited. I did find one where she confesses to Mason that she has two accounts "The one you gave me and the one I created with the no longer secret way to create an account." LOL @ Little Miss What, Me Have Socks?

I started in 2010 in the Health and Kindle Forums and then started posting in the Politics forum around 2011 or so. I remember when I started, it was nearing the tail-end of the Mina saga. I had started there posting under my full name but then changed it to a pseudonym for safety reasons. That account still exists, and surprisingly, I can still post reviews and comment on reviews. I was here for the whole CC/The General/Father Ben thing, too. I did get banned from the forums around a month or so before the forums finally closed. I don't even remember why, but I do remember knowing that it was my fault. *Cue evil laughter*

The names and timeline sound right. I didn't know that you had gotten banned though; just assumed that you got tired of one ID and changed to a new one. Ugh, Paro. I forgot about that one.

Was just browsing through the saved Amazon emails and laughing at the change in Lilly W. from when Toxic was driving it till Mason took over. I don't see any of my Lilly posts though. Probably because they didn't send you a new email notification when old posts were edited. I did find one where she confesses to Mason that she has two accounts "The one you gave me and the one I created with the no longer secret way to create an account." LOL @ Little Miss What, Me Have Socks?

That wasn't the worst. I went back to an account I hadn't used in quite some time, and it had been banned as well. How I got banned doing nothing, is still a mystery today.

I started in 2010 in the Health and Kindle Forums and then started posting in the Politics forum around 2011 or so. I remember when I started, it was nearing the tail-end of the Mina saga. I had started there posting under my full name but then changed it to a pseudonym for safety reasons. That account still exists, and surprisingly, I can still post reviews and comment on reviews. I was here for the whole CC/The General/Father Ben thing, too. I did get banned from the forums around a month or so before the forums finally closed. I don't even remember why, but I do remember knowing that it was my fault. *Cue evil laughter*

We know why,and who mass reported you!

LOL @ evil laughter. Like this?

Yeah, I started in 2010 as well. The Mina thing was still ongoing but not as bad, apparently, as it had been. Tomcat, Chuck Norris, ET, Toxic et al had entire threads dedicated to bashing her mercilessly.

Back