What is forum stalking?

"True"
Was it true you asked Mason to give you an account after one of your many bannings and you gave you the Lilly account.
You're complaining Owl won't answer a question,lets see if you will.

What question am I not answering now? The only time I see a notification that Toxic has quoted me is when she lovingly wraps up one of my posts and carts it off to her stable of geldings to savor at her leisure. lol

Of course it's public info. It was on a public forum that anyone could access. You couldn't post unless you made a purchase, but anyone could read the comments. It's just more of Toxic trying to deflect from her own posting of personal info (like our real names) by claiming that this screenshot violates that rule. It doesn't. She should quickly report it though, just in case. lol This post by The General/Father Ben though illustrates why mods don't want personal info posted publicly. It can lead to sociopaths doing this sort of thing.

Ben's not a poster here, so she doesn't even begin to have anything. She really is that fucked up though. You'd think mods would be looking for any excuse they could find to ban an annoying nark. Mason just can't help himself, and ends up making himself the center of their focus.

What question am I not answering now? The only time I see a notification that Toxic has quoted me is when she lovingly wraps up one of my posts and carts it off to her stable of geldings to savor at her leisure. lol

C O wanted to know how many times you were banned at Amazon.

Ben's not a poster here, so she doesn't even begin to have anything. She really is that fucked up though. You'd think mods would be looking for any excuse they could find to ban an annoying nark. Mason just can't help himself, and ends up making himself the center of their focus.

Ben wasn't a real name.

For all of her detailed record keeping, Owl won't answer the question; "How many times were you banned from Amazon Politics Forum?" It seems like it was just about weekly.

Oh, is this the question I missed? I really don't know, CO, how about yourself? It was at least as many times as your toxic mistress got the ax, thanks to her diligent reporting. She bragged about having the mods' "direct phone numbers" (forgetting of course that they were all in India or Pakistan or Fukushima or something and there was no way to call them) so that she could report ppl without having to wait for the slow and tedious email route. Our favorite times were when she'd show up as usual at 5am to drop some bitter spite on ppl, only to see her posts vanish almost as soon as she hit the enter key. Then she'd have to save up $$ to buy another posting acct. Good time, good times. Thanks for the memories.

Hey, remember your buddy Laz? He got banned a lot as well. You don't know anything about that though, right?

He's complaining about how many times you were banned from Amazon. It happened to both you, and Top, and eventually everyone was getting banned for whatever. They had the shittiest system for it, and anyone could get people banned. Every banned account could still report people, and so could all their socks. At least you never bragged about reporting people, and them getting banned.

Heheheh, yeah, sometimes he's his own worst enemy. That won't stop Toxic TattleTale though. Well, maybe that comment Grind made the other evening about not being able to understand WTF she says might stop her. lol

A while back I told the amusing tale of her former friend, Sheila in NJ, and how Sheila was going to come to visit Toxic while in that area for other reasons. Oh, how they talked and talked about that. So off Sheila went. Upon her return she posted that they got to Toxic's town and were on their way to visit when Toxic informed her that she suddenly had to go out of town. Sheila was pretty miffed. Toxic was too -- that I told that tale. She reported me to the mods for posting Sheila's private info, even though Sheila isn't on JPP. You'd think the humiliation of being rebuffed would keep her from bragging so much about that stuff, but you'd be wrong.

He's complaining about how many times you were banned from Amazon. It happened to both you, and Top, and eventually everyone was getting banned for whatever. They had the shittiest system for it, and anyone could get people banned. Every banned account could still report people, and so could all their socks. At least you never bragged about reporting people, and them getting banned.

Hence the reason sock armies became the norm.

More than anyone;) she has the most accounts anywhere she goes...She used to have identical accounts (same ID) posting at the same time...one for back up when she got the ax...again.. We just put one on ignore so that you could tell.... lol
TRUE;) '

TRUE indeed. That was a sure-fire way to expose people like Owl and Mason. At least Mason admits to having had a "sock army."

Heheheh, yeah, sometimes he's his own worst enemy. That won't stop Toxic TattleTale though. Well, maybe that comment Grind made the other evening about not being able to understand WTF she says might stop her. lol

A while back I told the amusing tale of her former friend, Sheila in NJ, and how Sheila was going to come to visit Toxic while in that area for other reasons. Oh, how they talked and talked about that. So off Sheila went. Upon her return she posted that they got to Toxic's town and were on their way to visit when Toxic informed her that she suddenly had to go out of town. Sheila was pretty miffed. Toxic was too -- that I told that tale. She reported me to the mods for posting Sheila's private info, even though Sheila isn't on JPP. You'd think the humiliation of being rebuffed would keep her from bragging so much about that stuff, but you'd be wrong.

Humiliation is her manna

Back