What is forum stalking?

He's complaining about how many times you were banned from Amazon. It happened to both you, and Top, and eventually everyone was getting banned for whatever. They had the shittiest system for it, and anyone could get people banned. Every banned account could still report people, and so could all their socks. At least you never bragged about reporting people, and them getting banned.

Nope, although I did inform Toxic more than once that I reported her when she posted personal info. I think in the end Amazon just got rid of everyone who wasn't a Prime customer. Do you remember JGC? He got banned. No idea why. He was like Cypress or PoliTalker. Super polite and civil, very intelligent. He was a physician. Just <zap> and he was gone. No one ever knew why. Aimee too.

Heheheh, yeah, sometimes he's his own worst enemy. That won't stop Toxic TattleTale though. Well, maybe that comment Grind made the other evening about not being able to understand WTF she says might stop her. lol

A while back I told the amusing tale of her former friend, Sheila in NJ, and how Sheila was going to come to visit Toxic while in that area for other reasons. Oh, how they talked and talked about that. So off Sheila went. Upon her return she posted that they got to Toxic's town and were on their way to visit when Toxic informed her that she suddenly had to go out of town. Sheila was pretty miffed. Toxic was too -- that I told that tale. She reported me to the mods for posting Sheila's private info, even though Sheila isn't on JPP. You'd think the humiliation of being rebuffed would keep her from bragging so much about that stuff, but you'd be wrong.

It's pretty obvious she has issues a psychiatrist should tend to. But how would I know? It's not like I've lived, or seen the stuff my whole life. :rolleyes:

Nope, although I did inform Toxic more than once that I reported her when she posted personal info. I think in the end Amazon just got rid of everyone who wasn't a Prime customer. Do you remember JGC? He got banned. No idea why. He was like Cypress or PoliTalker. Super polite and civil, very intelligent. He was a physician. Just <zap> and he was gone. No one ever knew why. Aimee too.

We know what happened to Aimee.

Ask Top that same question,and if Mason gave her an account!

First, let me suggest that you ask Aimee about the need to purchase at least $50 from Amazon before being allowed to post.

Sencond, you have admitted that you and Owl forged posts under TOP's identity.

Third, every time you try to tell that story, it changes. But it does illustrate the fact that you and Owl are people of low character.

First, let me suggest that you ask Aimee about the need to purchase at least $50 from Amazon before being allowed to post.

Sencond, you have admitted that you and Owl forged posts under TOP's identity.

Third, every time you try to tell that story, it changes. But it does illustrate the fact that you and Owl are people of low character.

All Top had to do was not use the account I gave her to attack me,and i wouldn't have taken it away.
I did her a solid,and she stabbed me in the back.
But we have "low character" ?

Oh, is this the question I missed? I really don't know, CO, how about yourself? It was at least as many times as your toxic mistress got the ax, thanks to her diligent reporting. She bragged about having the mods' "direct phone numbers" (forgetting of course that they were all in India or Pakistan or Fukushima or something and there was no way to call them) so that she could report ppl without having to wait for the slow and tedious email route. Our favorite times were when she'd show up as usual at 5am to drop some bitter spite on ppl, only to see her posts vanish almost as soon as she hit the enter key. Then she'd have to save up $$ to buy another posting acct. Good time, good times. Thanks for the memories.

Hey, remember your buddy Laz? He got banned a lot as well. You don't know anything about that though, right?

Once. It was that retired English teacher who washed up on the shores of APF from the Gold Box Forum. But you had been banned so many times that you honestly don't know. I remember the doctor, whose name I can't recall saying that he had direct telephone numbers to mods. BTW, the claim that the mods were in India was never substantiated; but as long as it suits your narrative. . . .

All Top had to do was not use the account I gave her to attack me,and i wouldn't have taken it away.
I did her a solid,and she stabbed me in the back.
But we have "low character" ?

Poor punctuation. You meant that as a statement, not a question. You've already admitted that you and your drama queen surrogate momma forged posts under TOP's name. Yes, that make you two people of low character.

Back