What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses

The girls and I are singing...

:D

Sometimes being a daddy is the coolest thing.

A glorious return to the dearest of message boards, rejuvenated and refreshed after the Bank Holiday Weekend. In hindsight, the liberal application of several 'juves' and not a small amount of 'refresh' made Sunday morning somewhat of a spinning blur of vomit. Cheg on Jackson Pollocks. However, the lack of bruising and laceration in the knuckle area, combined with the total absence of butchered prostitutes, provides me with the reassurance that i have not returned to the follies of youth. Huzzah.

Don't blame me. I swear i had originally intended to settle down in quiet contemplation, under the canopy of a noble old oak tree, a fine Bordeaux in one hand and, in the other, a beautifully bound first edition of Sartre's “L'Être et le Néant”. However, what is it they say about best laid plans and all that?

• Firstly, it started raining cats and dogs, not literally mind, i don't live in a Salvador Dalis painting you fools.

• The fine wine was corked. That's three pounds fifty i'll never see again.

• As for that Sartre chap - he's certainly no JK Rowlings. Word to the wise Jean Paul, a few murders, a boy wizard and an evil dinosaur equals best seller. If you made a bit of an effort to put a smile on your face once in a blue moon and stopped looking like a sulky Gallic teenager you even might get yourself a girlfriend.

'Jack the Lad' - Dodgy

A glorious return to the dearest of message boards, rejuvenated and refreshed after the Bank Holiday Weekend. In hindsight, the liberal application of several 'juves' and not a small amount of 'refresh' made Sunday morning somewhat of a spinning blur of vomit. Cheg on Jackson Pollocks. However, the lack of bruising and laceration in the knuckle area, combined with the total absence of butchered prostitutes, provides me with the reassurance that i have not returned to the follies of youth. Huzzah.

Don't blame me. I swear i had originally intended to settle down in quiet contemplation, under the canopy of a noble old oak tree, a fine Bordeaux in one hand and, in the other, a beautifully bound first edition of Sartre's “L'Être et le Néant”. However, what is it they say about best laid plans and all that?

• Firstly, it started raining cats and dogs, not literally mind, i don't live in a Salvador Dalis painting you fools.

• The fine wine was corked. That's three pounds fifty i'll never see again.

• As for that Sartre chap - he's certainly no JK Rowlings. Word to the wise Jean Paul, a few murders, a boy wizard and an evil dinosaur equals best seller. If you made a bit of an effort to put a smile on your face once in a blue moon and stopped looking like a sulky Gallic teenager you even might get yourself a girlfriend.

'Jack the Lad' - Dodgy

LOl. Yeah right, I would have liked to meet his girlfriend, are you kidding.

Back