What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

What, no blinders when it comes to music? .......:cool:

Bad Company ~ Shooting Star
Nope, just ear plugs for rap and country.

I try to avoid blinders on politics too. but do often fail.....
I want to see it all and decide for myself. But cannot bring myself to listen to rush or frankin or their ilk of either side. Believe it or not I don't like Moore either :)

Last edited:
Naaah, never cared for them much. Tull, zepplin, Yes, Ted Nugent, AC/DC, Pat Benetar, Queen, Heart,Van halen,etc.
Yep pretty much of a closet headbanger, or if the music is on the closet is open :)
I like the old hard rock, bluegrass, jazz, a bit of classical. but I don't care much to watch the ones that I like the music of, just listen to their music. Never cared for Elvis or the Beatles, guess that makes me unamerican :)

Naaah, never cared for them much. Tull, zepplin, Yes, Ted Nugent, AC/DC, Pat Benetar, Queen, Heart,Van halen,etc. I like the old hard rock, bluegrass, jazz, a bit of classical. but I don't care much to watch the ones that I like the music of, just listen to their music. Never cared for Elvis or the Beatles, guess that makes me unamerican :)

LOL, I knew there was something I liked about you pops! that's a nice selection of artists ya laid out there.:clink:

Back