What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Revelatory news from the coroner's inquest examining the circumstances of Princess Diana's death.

After eleven short years, marked by a criminal under-reporting of events, a French inquiry, and a metropolitan police inquiry, the findings of another enquiry have been announced to the waiting world. 278 witness statements were analysed, with microscopic precision, by a jury of six women and five men over a six month period.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

she died in a car crash.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7328754.stm

Ten million pounds well spent, i think you'll agree.

'It's So Obvious' - Wire

LOL. Come on, put these in a book compilation.

LOL. Come on, put these in a book compilation.

No movement on that front, i'm afraid.

Despite optimistically perusing my inbox for offers to help me make it big in America, upon closer inspection they always turn out to be from dubious cosmetic surgery clinics. And i'm not going through that again.

No movement on that front, i'm afraid.

Despite optimistically perusing my inbox for offers to help me make it big in America, upon closer inspection they always turn out to be from dubious cosmetic surgery clinics. And i'm not going through that again.

Well, they don’t come to you, you have to go to them.

When i was at University my brain was overwhelmed with the pressures of rigorous academic study, figuring out how women worked and the mysteries of cooking. The overwhelming memory is one of stress and confusion, not to mention the haunting image of an ill-judged drunken spit-roast. I can still taste it now.

Wandering the campus in a fug of self regarding nonsense i failed to notice how utterly bored the assorted lecturers, Doctors and Professors must have been. It is only now, when one reads that a group of academics have been spending our hard-earned tax dollars on ridiculous studies such as this one, all becomes clear.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7336578.stm

They've been looking at how people's faces can reveal their attitudes to relationships. They are asking us to believe that the size of a man's jaw or a female's eyes give us a clue as to whether they are looking for a long-term relationship or a quick rattle round the back of the supermarket.

_44549792_boys_faces_226.jpg

The face on the left is said to want to have sex with a woman "like, now", whereas the face on the right is said to want sex "sooner than that other guy".

_44549789_girls_faces_226.jpg

Here the face on the left is said to "want to wait for the right time and a serious commitment" whereas the face on the right is deemed to possess an innate desire to abstain from sexual relations until her wedding night.

Ground-breaking. Once again, thanks science.

'What A Job' - Devin the Dude (feat Andre 3000 & Snoop Dogg)

Well, they don’t come to you, you have to go to them.

I'll have to get myself one of them hard-bitten, hard-assed agents to play hard-ball with them hard-faced publishing coves.

I'm anticipating it'll be quite hard, but that's not for now.

Right now!

'Magic Carpet Ride'...Steppenwolf...with cockpit video!

Fantacizing launching a air to ground stinger against Lady T and darlas keyboard...........:cof1:

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwDa5dMmfZ4[/nomedia]

Bump....once again..........

'Magic Carpet Ride'...Steppenwolf...with cockpit video!

Fantacizing launching a air to ground stinger against Lady T and darlas keyboard...........:cof1:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwDa5dMmfZ4

Because Lady T,Darla and us cit just don't get it!...'Frankly scarlett's I just don't give a damn' if you three musketers hijacked my thread...I gave it to y'all so you could masturbate with each other...did you not notice you are the only three who really give a shit about that dumb thread?

Naah the cats poop in the sandpit.
Anyway it is not nice to call ladies you really don't know Ho's.

Stockade Boy fits though, Heck it was not worse than most of the rest of my Army time which I sort of viewed as prison anywway.
Need a break? piss off an officer and get sent to the stockard :)

Last edited:
'Midnight Special'...CCR

Great song...and just to piss off us cit...too lazy to wait for a download...or too cheap to buy High Speed...the rest can enjoy the song! Go away us cit...I am done with you...go play with darla and Lady T!

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksGi7B5BdM[/nomedia]

I have high speed but it is satellite and not too high speed. And won't work with my VPN software. Kinda sucks actually.

I did get a letter from ATT wanting me to buy bundled DSL, wireline and DSL . think I will call them and aggravate them a bit.

Darn idiots I already have their wireline and cell and they should know they don't offer DSL at my address.

Sales types...

Last edited:
'Borne on the Bayou'...CCR
For those who are not lazy or have high speed...enjoy

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAVhKjsImeI&feature=related[/nomedia]

Hello America.

I'm Gordon Brown, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. You may recognise me from such shows as American Idol and the News. I'm here because my PR people have told me that i need to show my soft vulnerable side because people just plain don't like me, but keep that under your hat.

You may know that i've just bought 20 million mosquito nets for the people of Africa, to protect them from the terrible scourge of malaria, and am urging other world leaders to do likewise. Thankfully, your own President Bush readily agreed to match, and even exceed, our own funding after we explained to him the relatively simple steps required to reduce the number of preventable deaths and, crucially, the clear links between contracting malaria and fundamentalist Islamic terrorism.

With your help we can ensure that the children of Africa reach adulthood with an opportunity to witness the true wonder of the modern world and it's implacable indifference to their plight. Imagine an Africa where every child grows up with the opportunity to be beaten with an American made baton or hung from a basement ceiling with a traditional British manacle. With your help we can make that dream a reality.

Please give generously.

'Do Me A Favour' - Arctic Monkeys They are my favourites.

Last edited:
Back