What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

If anyone can do a Bush, it's McCain. Granted he won't mangle the language but I bet he does a nice little war.

The Kinks - '"Tired of Waiting" (must be nostalgia week).

HE'S A SAINT! If it wasnt for George Dubya Bush we'd all be dead from Islamo-Fascist Mutant Terror Turnips.

I believe 101 year old sprite John McCain can fool another load of xenophobic stupid Americans into voting for him and squandering their taxes on dodgy wars and corporate welfare, sorry 'much needed stimulus packages'.

That's because I already posted the YouTube video for it on post # 1760 of this thread!

Hilarious though. Another funny new song is also posted somewhere here called "Hey You" by Alyson.

No no, I heard it on my radio. First time I ever even heard of it.

Yeah, I figured, but I wanted to sound all important. Only one of my stations was really playing it at first, but now I'm hearing it on the bigger ones as well, and that is probably what happened in your area.

Anyway, I reccommend the other song as well. Its got some ackward lines that are funny.

Oh to be in England now that Summer's here...

The sun is shining, perhaps shining behind a massive cloud but shining nonetheless. The birds are tweeting like bastards. A gay old gentleman dribbles his cream on some fruit. A nubile young lady is running around in a tiny little skirt showing off her knickers and that. Meanwhile, a strapping young cove sits in the shade playfully fingering his hairy balls.

Yes, that's right, Wimbledon fortnight is upon us again. A chance for the Great British public to feign interest in tennis for a bit before ignoring it for the other 50 weeks of the year.

I anticipate being glued to the BBC's Wimbledon coverage, mainly because the television is broken, although who can fail to become a little excited at the prospect of a gimp in a huge baby-chair watching two barrel-chested, tree-trunk legged, sweaty beefcakes hit a ball over a net? However, not everyone shares my enjoyment of the women's game, preferring to ogle Roger Nadals and Rafael Federers instead.

amelie-mauresmo-1.jpg

Amelie Mauresmos: 25-1 to win the Women's Singles, 18-1 to win the Men's.

Of course, unless you enjoy queueing, you have to be well connected to get your hands on a ticket for centre court. I'm not sure what the qualifications are to become a big cheese in the Lawn Tennis Association. What i'd give to be paid to sit around all day thinking about seeding Maria Sharapovas.

Anyway, perhaps if there are some attractive East European lovelies on telly later i may just be tempted to practice my forehand.

'Music to Watch Girls By' - Andy Williams

Last edited:
Back