When I Grow Up

House races are often a comedy routine. Districts are small, and pretty distinct. Some are decided with less than 1000 people voting. They are often decided by the question of who does NOT vote.

Since about 40% of Americans don't vote, that is not a good indicator of how well both major political parties sit with the public.

Districts vary in size by population. Boebart's district is pretty big with over 750,000 Americans.

She said that got confused and meant Lance Corporal

No shit. She's a dummy too fucking stupid to check her work before sending it to the entire fucking planet. Who was the goofball Hollywood lib the RWNJs were cackling over last week for tweeting something equally stupid?

It's one thing for a sports or Hollywood star to say something fucking moronic...it's even expected, but for a US Congressional Representative to repeatedly say stupid shit? That's just wrong. Colorado's choice to have her represent them but I think they are making a mistake if she's reelected.

No shit. She's a dummy too fucking stupid to check her work before sending it to the entire fucking planet. Who was the goofball Hollywood lib the RWNJs were cackling over last week for tweeting something equally stupid?

It's one thing for a sports or Hollywood star to say something fucking moronic...it's even expected, but for a US Congressional Representative to repeatedly say stupid shit? That's just wrong. Colorado's choice to have her represent them but I think they are making a mistake if she's reelected.
Generally, House members on an individual basis are fairly inconsequential when compared to the Senate

Generally, House members on an individual basis are fairly inconsequential when compared to the Senate

Soooooo.....if we get rid of the EC and nullify the states, why do we need Senators?...and since House members are "inconsequential" that means only the President matters. LOL

Soooooo.....if we get rid of the EC and nullify the states, why do we need Senators?...and since House members are "inconsequential" that means only the President matters. LOL
House protocols make individuals much less powerful than Senators. Senate protocols make states with more cows than people just as powerful as those with the highest populations.

Clearly, there might need some changes to be made.

[h=1]This page isn’t working right now[/h]www.justplainpolitics.com can't currently handle this request.
[COLOR=var(--edge-secondary-text-color)]HTTP ERROR 500

[/COLOR]

This is what I get. Maybe it will eventually go away.

How weird. Have you PMd Damo? I wonder if the thread is just getting too large. Jade said once that he had trouble accessing both our nice thread and the late and unlamented #BetterDeadThanReadThread because of their size.

No big surprise, coming from someone who thought it would be a good idea to have a bar which features servers who openly wear sidearms. (Like, don't they already have enough weight to haul all over the floor?)

Mixing alcohol and guns. Hmmmm. What could possibly go wrong?

No big surprise, coming from someone who thought it would be a good idea to have a bar which features servers who openly wear sidearms. (Like, don't they already have enough weight to haul all over the floor?)

Mixing alcohol and guns. Hmmmm. What could possibly go wrong?

Most states disallow gun wearers to imbibe. IIRC, it's illegal to go into a bar armed as a customer, but a place that serves food is okay but those who are armed can't be under th influence.

House protocols make individuals much less powerful than Senators. Senate protocols make states with more cows than people just as powerful as those with the highest populations.

Clearly, there might need some changes to be made.

Unlikely in today's environment. They can't even agree on election reform and voter rights.

aE803no_460s.jpg

a41RzvQ_460s.jpg

This dingbat is on Natural Resources and Budget Committees:whoa:

Since about 40% of Americans don't vote, that is not a good indicator of how well both major political parties sit with the public.

Districts vary in size by population. Boebart's district is pretty big with over 750,000 Americans.
My son lives in her district. He said it’s a very conservative area, and she ran unopposed. It won’t happen, again, she will likely be challenged next time.

Back