Why we're doomed!

Nineteen days on and he still can't let it go.

Could we string this out until, perhaps, September?
Of course, as the chronology of the posts shows his opinions can withstand any fact or reality, including the fact that nobody is arguing with him.

As it stands, we need a nice picture of bees to help out this threads...

_41234107_bee2-103-pa-ok.jpg

Nineteen days on and he still can't let it go.

Could we string this out until, perhaps, September?

No one put a gun to your head to read this or comment, genius. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT. Otherwise, you're just as dopey as the other clown here who swears nothing I post is of worth and no one reads it....yet he's been following me around on discussion boards for 10 years like a bitch in heat commenting.

Now then Charver old thing, if you're sincere we'll see nothing of you on this thread again. But I suspect that ego of yours just can't let it go. :cof1:

Of course, as the chronology of the posts shows his opinions can withstand any fact or reality, including the fact that nobody is arguing with him.

I love it when you self deluded pompus asses devolve into the neocon nitpicking, dodgy clowns you swear you're nothing like. Way to go, Damo...you and Charver are hysterical.

No one put a gun to your head to read this or comment, genius. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT. Otherwise, you're just as dopey as the other clown here who swears nothing I post is of worth and no one reads it....yet he's been following me around on discussion boards for 10 years like a bitch in heat commenting.

Now then Charver old thing, if you're sincere we'll see nothing of you on this thread again. But I suspect that ego of yours just can't let it go. :cof1:

Maybe if you didn't smell like a bitch in heat, no one would follow you.

No one put a gun to your head to read this or comment, genius.

You obviously haven't met my Uncle Dave.

If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT. Otherwise, you're just as dopey as the other clown here who swears nothing I post is of worth and no one reads it....yet he's been following me around on discussion boards for 10 years like a bitch in heat commenting. Now then Charver old thing, if you're sincere we'll see nothing of you on this thread again. But I suspect that ego of yours just can't let it go. :cof1:

You misunderstand (i know, who would have thought). You appear to be interpreting an exclamation of surprise, that you're still posting, with a complaint that your posting level has not ceased. I have nothing to complain about as i am enjoying myself immensely, and succeeding in my aim to get this thread to September without you realising that you don't actually have any point except to argue that i don't have a point. (Although does disclosing this aim then serve to give me a point? Where the hell is a poncy French philosopher when you need one?)

However, despite having told you this explicitly i still think i can get you to carry on until September. Maybe my ego is dangerously out of control, but then again i am a super-criminal with plans to sweep away the outdated and corrupt world order, crush governments and enslave nations, starting with this thread. Oh yes, i'm quite the Machiavellian.

Tremble before me and marvel at my making-stupid-threads-last-longer-than-anyone-could-possibly-imagine powers of destruction.

P.S. Does anyone know where i could pick up a green spandex bodysuit with matching boots and mask. Thanks in advance.

Nice bees. If there are any wasps reading this don't go getting complacent as i still hate you stripy fuckers.

I have to ask. Is that you and your bees? Or you and somebody else's bees? Or somebody else and your bees?

However, despite having told you this explicitly i still think i can get you to carry on until September. Maybe my ego is dangerously out of control, but then again i am a super-criminal with plans to sweep away the outdated and corrupt world order, crush governments and enslave nations, starting with this thread. Oh yes, i'm quite the Machiavellian.

Carefull, you might drag Asshate into this thread with comments like that! Of course, you wish for this thread to continue another month... :cof1:

Nice bees. If there are any wasps reading this don't go getting complacent as i still hate you stripy fuckers.

I have to ask. Is that you and your bees? Or you and somebody else's bees? Or somebody else and your bees?
I'm not quite that pale and skinny, and my bees prefer to stay in their nice little box, maybe with a bit of cool air blowing over them while they sip on the nectar of the flower.

Maybe it's someone else and their bees!!

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
No one put a gun to your head to read this or comment, genius.

You obviously haven't met my Uncle Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT. Otherwise, you're just as dopey as the other clown here who swears nothing I post is of worth and no one reads it....yet he's been following me around on discussion boards for 10 years like a bitch in heat commenting. Now then Charver old thing, if you're sincere we'll see nothing of you on this thread again. But I suspect that ego of yours just can't let it go.

You misunderstand (i know, who would have thought). You appear to be interpreting an exclamation of surprise, that you're still posting, with a complaint that your posting level has not ceased. I have nothing to complain about as i am enjoying myself immensely, and succeeding in my aim to get this thread to September without you realising that you don't actually have any point except to argue that i don't have a point. (Although does disclosing this aim then serve to give me a point? Where the hell is a poncy French philosopher when you need one?)

Tremble before me and marvel at my making-stupid-threads-last-longer-than-anyone-could-possibly-imagine powers of destruction.

P.S. Does anyone know where i could pick up a green spandex bodysuit with matching boots and mask. Thanks in advance.

And there you have it, folks. Old Charver's self applauded wit just couldn't hide the fact that he had nothing of worth to add to this discussion of this thread and in effect he parroted the same idiotic "tactics" of several neocon numbskulls with axes to grind. But, instead of just walking away, Old Charver's ego has him going the failed and preposterous ploy of portraying himself as just having a lark and treating everything as a joke (while STILL trying to demonstrate rapier wit...or half of it, anyway).

Someone wake Charver up.....he did EXACTLY as I predicted, and he's not fooling anyone...just garnering squawks of approval from the very neocon numbskulls he alluded to not being like earlier.

And the curtain closes on Charver as he yells his lines to the backs of a departing audience.

Perhaps not...but the chronology of the posts will always be there to display what a Third Dimensional BS artist you and your buddies are.

That's a lot of ground. I'm buddies with just about everyone on this site except you, PMP, and Dixie... Oh, and Asshate, just because the word looks bad in that context.

That's a lot of ground. I'm buddies with just about everyone on this site except you, PMP, and Dixie... Oh, and Asshate, just because the word looks bad in that context.

So, those you have quoted in your tag don't count? :palm: Once again, you defeat yourself by simply not thinking before you type.

Bottom line: you and your cohorts just have an axe to grind...and can't honestly debate what was put forth in Post #1 on this thread...hence the usual neocon BS hi-jack via personal attacks, oft topic ramblings and dodges.

You're just a 3D joke.....carry on.

So, those you have quoted in your tag don't count? :palm: Once again, you defeat yourself by simply not thinking before you type.

Bottom line: you and your cohorts just have an axe to grind...and can't honestly debate what was put forth in Post #1 on this thread...hence the usual neocon BS hi-jack via personal attacks, oft topic ramblings and dodges.

You're just a 3D joke.....carry on.

I consider Apple a buddy, even though we agree on nothing. Yeah, Ib1 is a douche, but he never posts here anymore, and Midcan doesn't really count as a human being.

Back