you guys got to chill

It's self explanatory. evince mocked me about losing my son to cancer. That's what I meant when I said you put up with some pretty vile characters on your side of the aisle.

I am so sorry about your son. I can't even imagine.

It doesn't matter what side of the aisle someone hails from. There is zero excuse for what was said to you. That's vile, and I am very sorry for that.

Well duh. Don’t you ever listen to Desh? He’s a fucking sociopath!

Which to be honest is what I like about Grind. Not all persons with social personality disorder grow up to to be serial killers or televangelist. Some grow up to be productive like policemen, race car drivers and message board moderators.

I have always told him that there are things he can do on society

we just cant let him have power over others lives

so I don't want them being police officers

Is sounds to me like you lie and misrepresent yourself to try to get into women's pants.

Can you not just be yourself to get a date?

I also believe Desh's story about you laughing about dying dogs. That sounds right up your alley.

Let me make this crystal clear to you: Your decade long obsession with me, your constant innuendo, and the girlish gossip of you and your boyfriends have no affect on me, and I do not believe it effects the opinion of my friends in the slightest.

It just makes you and your boyfriend look like obsessive creeps who cling to lingering grudges and imaginary grievances for over a DECADE about a dude you do not know, will never meet, and know virtually nothing about. I do not know or care about the origin and nature of your DECADE long grudge towards me. But Desh seems to think you are some sort of sociopath.

A decade is a long time for an obsession. I suggest counseling at this point.

He hates other humans

his every position politically is centered around how much he hates and distrusts other humans

he believes humans helping humans is BAD

His political positions reflect that

he cute

he put a picture of himself LONG ago which is down now

He should be able to get a date and form a true relationship fairy easily

he remains single

women don't find hate of others attractive

they don't find NOT CARING as cool like grindy does

and he wonders why women always quickly bail on him

its sad really

I wouldn't wish sociopathy on anyone

Show me where i called out 'all the women who called out Trump'. The only two i recall mentioning are Daniels and this new one.

Defending abused women... Yes. Believing what politically motivated people do 20-30 years after the fact... Going to need evidence. The three that accused kavanaugh were not in the least credible. One was a lunatic the felon avenatti trotted out, one went around asking people if kavanaugh was the one that flashed and found out he wasn't, Ford couldn't recall any details except 'he did it'.

All 30 or so years prior.

You on the other hand, have seen one first hand. You know he did it. You have seen what was written... Yet you still defend the coward.

You are the one who lacks honesty and character. So keep enabling a woman abuser

dear fucking idiot,

both the Kavanaugh lady and this last tRump accuser have WITNESSES that they told back when it happened

You are a sociopathic lying shit purse

you have NO set morals

fuck you very much

Spare me your indignation. You can't even pretend to think like women think; you just attribute your own biases and attitudes to them. I believe Dr. Ford and the trump accusers because I speak as a woman who was sexually harassed, just like them. I can remember what happened and where, but not the exact date, time or other minutia... just like Dr. Ford and the trump accusers. You seem to think that's unlikely but actually it's all too common, because in the shock of the moment the only emotion you have is fear and anxiety. It's laughable to hear you pronounce on the women's credibility. YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE. NOT ONE.

I have not seen any abuse, attack, stalking or harassment here as you claim. I do see you acting all holier-than-thou and vindictive for close to a decade even though you were explicitly called out on your actions. You of all people have no business attacking anybody, given your own nasty attitude toward the women here.

Y O U lack honesty, character and common decency. Go project your deficiencies elsewhere, clearly you're not able to use this forum for it's intended purpose. It's only about revenge for you.

he lies straight into the face of facts

he is also a sociopath

3 men out of 100 are sociopaths
1 woman out pf 100 are sociopaths

there are a shit ton of sociopaths in this world

russo bot hole or sociopath on this site is about the same thing

neither are complete people

both will lie right into the face of facts

I appreciate that, and the feelings of respect have always been mutual.

As far as I can tell, according to accusations of Grind and his boyfriends SF, USF, and Legion, I am a dangerous sexual predator, a frightening cyber-stalker, a sexual harasser and abuser of women, and I have multiple court restraining orders against me. Yep, these are the accusations that have actually been publically posted.

The weird thing: all of these public accusations are being made by rightwing dudes who obviously hate my guts, bear unrelenting grudges towards me, and one of who has actually posted death fantasies about me. You would think a woman would let her fellow female posters know there was a dangerous “sexual predator” running loose!

Here is what I actually find creepy: Grind and his boyfriend have clearly spent over a decade and many, many countless hours thinking about me, gossiping about me, slandering me, and even dreaming about me. Yes, I said a Decade. In contrast, between Grind and his three boyfriends, I do not think I have read more than two dozen of their posts since 2009. I never think about them, never talk about them, and they are not on my radar in the slightest way. We are talking obsessive grudges and personal vendettas of epic proportions. I personally believe this is a case for mental health professionals to intervene in.

Grind once renamed himself after a famous serial killer out of a movie

he then began telling me he would show up at my door uninvited

I told he no he would not

and he said NEVER SAY NEVER

I then let him know if he showed up in my life uninvited I would kill him

I explained to him clearly that if he did it I would see it as a threat to my life and would full rights to kill him

he tried to pass it off as some harmless offer of friendship

Sure some fucking creep on the internets who names himself with a KILLERS name and says I can never say never to him

grind is an evil person

for some fucking reason he likes being evil but doesn't want to be called evil

if he loves the philosophy of evil and acts in evil ways why wouldn't he be proud of his evil?

just like racists …….sociopaths hate who they are

Back