Gay Adoption banned in Arkansas - Kids get ripped from foster homes

It doesn't have an impact on anything but the kids who don't get parents because you are bigoted.

Whether you want to admit it or not, ALL the kids that need it don't get adopted.

And you don't have a problem with denying them a family just so gays don't get to adopt kids?

Thats truly sick and self-centered.

It is so very wrong!

As a father I can answer this. The kid wants information from PARENTS. If you cannot talk to your kids about this sort of topic, then you need to work on your communication skills.
As a parent I can tell you that my daughter would much rather talk to her mother about it.

As a parent I can tell you that my daughter would much rather talk to her mother about it.
I too am a parent, of three. Two boys and a girl who is now 10. She asks me as many "girl" questions as she asks her mother. She has been taught from a young age that either of us is capable of answering questions equally as well.

Girls get their self esteem from their fathers! Good for you! I have always talked openly to my four four children two girls and two boys.

I too am a parent, of three. Two boys and a girl who is now 10. She asks me as many "girl" questions as she asks her mother. She has been taught from a young age that either of us is capable of answering questions equally as well.
That's you and your kids. Good for y'all.

Since you resorted to insults it appears that I have won the debate. :cof1:

If thats the way you want to see it. I think my comments were totally justified. I did not resort to name calling for the sake of name calling. I pointed out that kids are going to suffer because of bigotry, that you seem to agree with.

That's you and your kids. Good for y'all.

Thats lots of us and our kids. And its clearly evidence that gender is not an issue when talking with kids about girl or boy things. Its only an issue if the parent cannot communicate with the child. And that is a communication problem, not a problem of gender or sexual orientation.

Neither of my daughters have had any trouble talking to me about girl things. The only thing even close to that was more funny than a problem. My older daughter is 22, and my younger is 12. Both of them, when they began to need a bra, wouldn't let me see their bras at all. Not when they were on, not when they were off, and not even when I did laundry. Neither of them were particularly embarrassed if I saw them naked, but I couldn't see their bra.

And even better than me discussing mentrual cycles, birth control ect with my girls, was my son asking his gay Mom to pickup condoms for him because he was not going to have time before his girlfriend got to town.

Its all in how you raise them.

...Neither of them were particularly embarrassed if I saw them naked.... my son asking his gay Mom to pickup condoms for him because he was not going to have time before his girlfriend got to town.

Its all in how you raise them.

There you go....

How to raise a stable family. :rolleyes:

I know far too many good, stable gay couples to think that this sort of thing is a good idea.

Remember folks, if you're worried about the kids "catching the gay", think about how many gay folks come from heterosexual relationships.....i.e. all of them.

I know far too many good, stable gay couples to think that this sort of thing is a good idea.

Remember folks, if you're worried about the kids "catching the gay", think about how many gay folks come from heterosexual relationships.....i.e. all of them.
Well, hello. Welcome to the board.

There you go....

How to raise a stable family. :rolleyes:

Yep, I raised 3 kids and am raising another. The 3 older ones have all graduated from high school with honors (one with a 4.29 GPA), gone on to college and are well balanced, productive members of society. All 3 had no discplinary problems in school. None of them have had any problems with drugs or the police. And they are focused on their futures.

Yep, thats how you raise a stable family. Let me know if you need more info on how to do it.

Yep, I raised 3 kids and am raising another. The 3 older ones have all graduated from high school with honors (one with a 4.29 GPA), gone on to college and are well balanced, productive members of society. All 3 had no discplinary problems in school. None of them have had any problems with drugs or the police. And they are focused on their futures.

Yep, thats how you raise a stable family. Let me know if you need more info on how to do it.

I am glad you were able to respond in this manner. I wanted to rip into that comment from SM but abstained. I have strong moral/religious beliefs but some people are over the top, IMO.

Back