Get Rid Of Pointless Thread Banning

When he has proven you wrong, you should listen. You have problems making logical connections. I urge you to calm down, so as not to stroke out. Perhaps you should contact your community mental health services. They might refer you to an anger management class. Alternatively, you could put your three Kindles down and get some fresh air. My only goal is to help you calm down.

I just swam a half a mile! My bp is perfect, it's 4 Kindles!
I'm still waiting for RB to prove me wrong.
Pretending GR is the Amazon forums,when Amazon has it's own forums! They merely own gr!
I think you should contact mental health for your refusal to apologize to Top for humiliating her! Even if humiliation makes her happy!

I just swam a half a mile! My bp is perfect, it's 4 Kindles!
I'm still waiting for RB to prove me wrong.
Pretending GR is the Amazon forums,when Amazon has it's own forums! They merely own gr!
I think you should contact mental health for your refusal to apologize to Top for humiliating her! Even if humiliation makes her happy!

TOP has made it clear that I have not offended her. Goodreads is an Amazon forum. Stop embarrassing yourself.

TOP has made it clear that I have not offended her. Goodreads is an Amazon forum. Stop embarrassing yourself.

What's the matter with you?
I just told you she gets her nut,from any kind of attention!
Whether it's praise,humiliation, she doesn't give a damn!
Attention whores just want attention!
Amazon forums are at Amazon!
GR is a separate company!
Like you calming a Buick and a Chevy are the samething because both are owned by GM!
Using Top as your rationalization wasn't a wise choice
Dicklick!

What's the matter with you?
I just told you she gets her nut,from any kind of attention!
Whether it's praise,humiliation, she doesn't give a damn!
Attention whores just want attention!
Amazon forums are at Amazon!
GR is a separate company!
Like you calming a Buick and a Chevy are the samething because both are owned by GM!
Using Top as your rationalization wasn't a wise choice
Dicklick!

Perhaps you should stop giving her so much attention.

Perhaps you should stop giving her so much attention.

How could I? You cried to LiG and the mods and got anyone who isn't a Top Eunuch banned,leaving Top all alone!:(
Only because you were to much of a cringing coward to apologize to Top for humiliating her!
Just because she gets off on humiliation doesn't make it right for you to do that to Top!:mad:

How could I? You cried to LiG and the mods and got anyone who isn't a Top Eunuch banned,leaving Top all alone!:(
Only because you were to much of a cringing coward to apologize to Top for humiliating her!
Just because she gets off on humiliation doesn't make it right for you to do that to Top!:mad:

I have not contacted LiG. I asked the moderation team to ban you from her thread. It wasn't necessary, as LiG did that and more than I asked of the moderators.

Again, in your psychotic state, you are the only person claiming that I have done anything to "humiliate" TOP.

However, you are humiliating yourself.

Last edited:
Bullshit. It was my idea because it was troll central.

I have not contacted LiG. I asked the moderation team to ban you from her thread. It wasn't necessary, as LiG did that and more than I asked of the moderators.

Again, in your psychotic state, you are the only person claiming that I have done anything to "humiliate" TOP.

However, you are humiliating yourself.

Oh so it's just a coincidence that when you're crying to the mods,LiG just coincidentally banned team Owl?
Bullshit !
And we're right back to you're trying to avoid apologizing
to Top for humilating her here!
Do you have no shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
While what you say has merit, I have to object. I just discovered the ability to ban certain posters off any thread I create....it's a pleasure. Aliases can be easily spotted and dealt with the "ignore list". A little effort, but worth it.
Hello Taichiliberal,

Sure, you can ban them but because Rule 3 is a meaningless joke, they are free to steal your thread, which will then spread participation between the two threads.

:dunno: Nothing's perfect.

Back