Is Racism Bad? Tell Me Why.

We have made significant progress, but no way have we gotten rid of racism. If you think we got rid of racism you have your eyes closed. Just look at this board? Can’t you see racism is alive and well here

Maybe you should have given my other thread a try. It's probably listed near this one. It's called, "Racism is good. Do you disagree?"

I started a thread that said racism was good. But that didn't get very far. So let's try it this way. You tell me why it is bad.

I'll tell you why it is bad!

RACISM CAUSES HATE CRIMES- AND YOU CAN GO TO PRISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OR EVEN BE EXECUTED FOR CARRYING OUT A HATE CRIME!

THAT IS WHY IT IS BAD!

NEXT STUPID QUESTION PLEASE!

I'll tell you why it is bad!

RACISM CAUSES HATE CRIMES- AND YOU CAN GO TO PRISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OR EVEN BE EXECUTED FOR CARRYING OUT A HATE CRIME!

THAT IS WHY IT IS BAD!

NEXT STUPID QUESTION PLEASE!

That a "hate crime" is so illegal only goes to prove the righteousness of it. Now, imagine we we're both in pre Revolutionary War America. You could make the same case to me for being pro-independence. Or let's say we're both living in pre French Revolution France. You could make the same case to me about being anti-aristocracy. Also, if you want to talk about hate crimes, look up this thread and leave a reply. "Black Crime." That should refresh it. Then tell me you did so. I'll go there and reply to you.

Last edited:
That a "hate crime" is so illegal only goes to prove the righteousness of it. Now, imagine we were both in pre Revolutionary War America. You could make the same case to me for being pro-independence. Or let's say were both living in pre French Revolution France. You could make the same case to me about being anti-aristocracy. Also, if you want to talk about hate crimes, look up this thread and leave a reply. "Black Crime." That should refresh it. Then tell me you did so. I'll go there and reply to you.

But, I don't want to talk about Hate Crimes!

I said already what I had to say about them!

IF YOU DON'T AGREE, YOU CAN JUST CALL ME BACK @ 420-EAT-SHIT

I started a thread that said racism was good. But that didn't get very far. So let's try it this way. You tell me why it is bad.

The world is a better place when we love and are nice to each other. Hate is destructive and the cause of much of the conflict in the world. You can see how Hitler accomplished nothing and murdered millions.

What can I say to somebody who is proudly stupid like yourself

The truth that you're a retarded dumbass who needs a caretaker?

The good news is that you are just chickenshit hater with a keyboard. Not that unusual for your ilk.

I could go on and on and on about how wrong you are. But I will say this. Negroes on average have a few less grams of brain than Whites. That is beyond hardwired. That is speaking of something that isn't even there to wire. Also, there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. That is despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. Now, lay your best "blame Whity" crap on me.

its simple. it believe that if you threw the brains of these folks on the scale they would be a little lighter as well.

th

I could go on and on and on about how wrong you are. But I will say this. Negroes on average have a few less grams of brain than Whites. That is beyond hardwired. That is speaking of something that isn't even there to wire. Also, there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. That is despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. Now, lay your best "blame Whity" crap on me.

You're a fucking moron, dumbass. Did your mother fuck a wallaby?

Intelligent, sane and educated Americans know that a few grams doesn't make a difference: Does Brain Size Matter?
The prevailing rule of thumb holds
that the bigger the animal, the bigger its
brain. After all, a bigger creature has
more skin that has to be innervated and
more muscles to control and requires a
larger brain to service its body. Thus, it
makes sense to control for overall size
when studying brain magnitude. By this
measure, humans have a relative brain-
to-body mass of about 2 percent. What
about the big mammals—elephants, dolphins and whales? Their brains far outweigh those of puny humans, up to 10 kilograms for some whales. Given their
body mass, ranging from 7,000 kg (for
male African elephants) up to 180,000
kg (for the blue whale), their brain-tobody ratio is under a tenth of a percent.
Our brains are far bigger relative to our
size than those of these creatures. Smugness is not in store, though. We are outclassed by shrews, molelike mammals,
whose brain takes up about 10 percent of
their entire body mass. Even some birds
beat us on this measure. Hmm

6rmyvy.jpg

The world is a better place when we love and are nice to each other. Hate is destructive and the cause of much of the conflict in the world. You can see how Hitler accomplished nothing and murdered millions.

Go jump into a swamp and show love to the leeches. See where that gets you. Also, the U.S. and Russia were far more murderous than the lies made up about the Nazis say. That's why you believe it. After all, it has been said that the bigger the lie, the more likely people are to believe it.

Last edited:
The truth that you're a retarded dumbass who needs a caretaker?

The good news is that you are just chickenshit hater with a keyboard. Not that unusual for your ilk.

That invitation to go fuck yourself is still open. In fact, consider yourself to always be automatically invited to do that.

Go jump into a swamp and show love to the leeches. See where that gets you. Also, the U.S. and Russia were far more murderous that the lies made up about the Nazis say. That's why you believe it. After all, it has been said that the bigger the lie, the more likely people are to believe it.

Who are the leeches in your analogy? Maybe a better strategy is not to jump in the swamp and American, Russians, and Germans should play nice.

Go jump into a swamp and show love to the leeches. See where that gets you. Also, the U.S. and Russia were far more murderous that the lies made up about the Nazis say. That's why you believe it. After all, it has been said that the bigger the lie, the more likely people are to believe it.

Wow! Isn't that a little telling? :rofl2:

2fr5wf.jpg

Back