It's not just lack of God in schools

you said school and then you said government

which government entity were you referring to?

Don't interrupt his little kabuki dance, he is trying as hard as he possibly can to walk back his lie! You see, he can manipulate and twist anything that you say, and make the most outrageous and dishonest claims about what you said, then manipulate and twist everything he just said, to pretend that he never said those outrageous and dishonest things. This is the power illiterates like him have, that we simply don't possess. If only we were as uneducated and illiterate as he is, we could pull it off, but alas... we're not. We shouldn't even try!

"The God Dixie belives in abandons schools if the Governmnet does not allow organized governmnet led prayer."
-Jughead (circa 15 minutes ago)

Again, Jughead lies. I guess he can't help himself, it comes as natural as his inability to learn how to spell.

Funny, but I don't see the phrase "school prayer" anywhere in Jarod's post.

I am sure to someone used to twisting words, as Dixie is, it's easy to PRETEND someone said what we thought.

Unfortunately for Dixie, the words on the page prove him wrong...again.

Funny, but I don't see the phrase "school prayer" anywhere in Jarod's post.

I am sure to someone used to twisting words, as Dixie is, it's easy to PRETEND someone said what we thought.

Unfortunately for Dixie, the words on the page prove him wrong...again.

Yes, and curiously, you also don't see him backing up his claim with anything that I have posted.

I keep hearing people say the problem is, we have taken God out of the schools, that's why we have tragedies like CT. I can't agree with this, because it wouldn't have mattered if these children had been praying and reading bibles, the monster who killed them would have still done what he did. This wasn't about a lack of God in schools.

This was about a lack of God everywhere in society, and our culture of bashing and trashing God at every turn, and those who believe in God. It's about a whole generation, maybe two, who have been raised up with no God and no moral upbringing. Surrounded by misfits and miscreants who think it's "COOL" to bash and trash God and religious people.

At the same time, these same degenerates want to legalize all drugs! Knock down all laws based on morality! No, we can't lock people away against their will anymore, that's forbidden now! Forget trying to do that, it's not going to happen, so we have all these mentally unstable people running around with no moral guidance and no sense of decent moral value, and certainly, no religious or "Godly" guidance in their lives. It's the "IN" thing now, for young people to run around making fun of God, making fun of people who believe in God, and constantly attacking morality. THAT is the culture, THAT is the world we find ourselves in... the kind of world where a 20-year-old doesn't think a thing in the world about killing innocent kindergartners.

And perverts like you that demand a right to have sex with animals in public.

Yes, and curiously, you also don't see him backing up his claim with anything that I have posted.

I most certantly did, but intellegent people have the ability to simply LOOK at the TITLE of this thread. So, thats backed up AGAIN! Sorry Dixie, you can scurry around and try to pretend you did not write what you wrote.... but its there in plain English. Hell, its even spelled correctly.. so that must mean you are smart!

My God is in individuals, buildings, earth, flowers... God cant be taken out.

I guess the School board. Im still not following you I dont think...

how can you claim you're not talking about school prayer? that is exactly what you're talking about. you even just admitted it by saying the school board. zappa even claimed you never mentioned school prayer.

I keep hearing people say the problem is, we have taken God out of the schools, that's why we have tragedies like CT. I can't agree with this, because it wouldn't have mattered if these children had been praying and reading bibles, the monster who killed them would have still done what he did. This wasn't about a lack of God in schools.

This was about a lack of God everywhere in society, and our culture of bashing and trashing God at every turn, and those who believe in God. It's about a whole generation, maybe two, who have been raised up with no God and no moral upbringing. Surrounded by misfits and miscreants who think it's "COOL" to bash and trash God and religious people.

At the same time, these same degenerates want to legalize all drugs! Knock down all laws based on morality! No, we can't lock people away against their will anymore, that's forbidden now! Forget trying to do that, it's not going to happen, so we have all these mentally unstable people running around with no moral guidance and no sense of decent moral value, and certainly, no religious or "Godly" guidance in their lives. It's the "IN" thing now, for young people to run around making fun of God, making fun of people who believe in God, and constantly attacking morality. THAT is the culture, THAT is the world we find ourselves in... the kind of world where a 20-year-old doesn't think a thing in the world about killing innocent kindergartners.

That, of course is arrant nonsense. There are too many gods in school.

Back