NYT: Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened

OMG
the solicitation was done by the da Russians. Junior accepted the invitation..where is Juniors solicitation?

Junior accepted the offer to meet only - but there was no collusion coming out of the meeting either.

no solicitation, no collusion in either case.

Goldstone says the Russians have dirt. The response?

"Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don"

Goldstone told Donny the Russians had dirt. He invited them to his house to hear it. Spin it anyway you want. That's what happened.

Guilty as hell.

Fake News doesn't even try to use a legal analysis.. they put up some clowns for their opinions -
but never break it down to show the corrupted order ( because there was none)

IF its true he "Ordered" his attorney to fire Mueller in an attempt to affect the investigation... It was a crime.

777.04 Attempts, solicitation, and conspiracy.—
(1) A person who attempts to commit an offense prohibited by law and in such attempt does any act toward the commission of such offense, but fails in the perpetration or is intercepted or prevented in the execution thereof, commits the offense of criminal attempt, ranked for purposes of sentencing as provided in subsection (4). Criminal attempt includes the act of an adult who, with intent to commit an offense prohibited by law, allures, seduces, coaxes, or induces a child under the age of 12 to engage in an offense prohibited by law.

I was not incorrect, you were.

What was I incorrect about? Be specific.

IF its true he "Ordered" his attorney to fire Mueller in an attempt to affect the investigation... It was a crime.
i'm glad you put "ordered" in quotes.

It looks like Trump was concerned about Mueller conflicts ( and I am working, so might be missing something)
in which case that isn't a corrupted reason either..no obstruction

Goldstone says the Russians have dirt. The response?

"Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don"

Goldstone told Donny the Russians had dirt. He invited them to his house to hear it. Spin it anyway you want. That's what happened.

Guilty as hell.

Lying sack of poop. They asked for the meeting. You're Dumber and a liar.

i'm glad you put "ordered" in quotes.

It looks like Trump was concerned about Mueller conflicts ( and I am working, so might be missing something)
in which case that isn't a corrupted reason either..no obstruction

Now, you at least have a viable argument here, and I agree with you... unless there is something proving a different intent Obstruction here would be very hard to prove.

Thought you said you haven't found him guilty?

LOL

Show me the official, legally binding verdict issued by me and from which his punishment will be imposed.

When a prosecutor is prosecuting a case, he or she speaks in terms of acts committed by the accused.

But until the jury returns a guilty verdict, nobody is "found guilty".

That my opinion is that Trump is guilty of everything he's accused of and probably several things we've never even heard about, should come as no surprise to you or anyone else.

Why you're pretending to be so taken aback by the notion is beyond me.

I think Trump is guilty as sin.

Don't like it?

:fu:

Show me the official, legally binding verdict issued by me and from which his punishment will be imposed.

When a prosecutor is prosecuting a case, he or she speaks in terms of acts committed by the accused.

But until the jury returns a guilty verdict, nobody is "found guilty".

That my opinion is that Trump is guilty of everything he's accused of and probably several things we've never even heard about, should come as no surprise to you or anyone else.

Why you're pretending to be so taken aback by the notion is beyond me.

I think Trump is guilty as sin.

Don't like it?

:fu:

You are not a prosecutor. I said YOU have found him guilty and you said no. However, multiple times since YOU say he is guilty.

LMAO little troll can't keep his lies straight.

Try to get it through your dense skull that Trump could be everything you think he is, yet, innocent of colluding with Russians.

Failing that, at least grant it for the sake of argument.

If Trump knows he is innocent of colluding with the Russians, he is justified in firing Mueller. Would it would be wise, politically?

No. But he has the authority to fire Mueller—-or have him fired.
That's highly unlikely, but possible. That doesn't negate the fact that the charge is that his campaign colluded.

Back