Saudi Arabia freezes Canada trade ties, recalls envoy

After he left Iran he became the dean of Francis Marion University in Florence, SC.

His name was Tom Stanton. In Iran he was senior financial management to the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces.

giphy.gif

Another insane regime propped up by the USA.

How much have they spent on F35s ?

In the meantime, Saudi Arabia crucified Elias Abulkalaam Jamaleddeen, from Myanmar, on account of breaking into a woman's home, shooting inside the house, and stabbing her multiple times and killing her, attempting to steal other weapons from a different house, another attempted stabbing and attempted rape, Bloomberg reported.

Capital punishment is commonplace in Saudi Arabia, but crucifixion, which entails hanging an executed person's body on a cross for the public to see, is not.

Is Canada also opposed to the death penalty in the US?

Maybe they only crucified him a little bit.

Is Canada also opposed to the death penalty in the US?

Every sane person is opposed to capital punishment. It's simply murder by a more powerful gang.

Badawe or whatever his name is had plenty of opportunity to tone down his rhetoric.. He wanted to be a martyr .

What rhetoric was that? Telling the truth shouldn't get you a jail sentence and lashes on the back but they do in Saudi. Nothing changes if nobody pushes for change.

What rhetoric was that? Telling the truth shouldn't get you a jail sentence and lashes on the back but they do in Saudi. Nothing changes if nobody pushes for change.

Lashes are carried out with a Koran under the arm to limit range of motion and they are not allowed to break the skin. I am sure it hurts and is humiliating, but they don't have a large prison population.

Telling the truth? They have access to leadership every week in every province.. called Majlis.

Lashes are carried out with a Koran under the arm to limit range of motion and they are not allowed to break the skin. I am sure it hurts and is humiliating, but they don't have a large prison population.

Telling the truth? They have access to leadership every week in every province.. called Majlis.

I've seen the results of those lashes. I can't imagine how much worse they could be without that trusty god book limiting the arm swing. Access to leadership does what exactly? If he stood in front of leadership and said the very same things what do you imagine the out come would have been? Change...or an example made of him for daring to bring up their human rights violations?

Why are you defending barbarity?

I've seen the results of those lashes. I can't imagine how much worse they could be without that trusty god book limiting the arm swing. Access to leadership does what exactly? If he stood in front of leadership and said the very same things what do you imagine the out come would have been? Change...or an example made of him for daring to bring up their human rights violations?

Why are you defending barbarity?

Majlis is the place to take your grievances.. Did you see someone who was lashed in Saudi Arabia?

Majlis is the place to take your grievances.. Did you see someone who was lashed in Saudi Arabia?

I know what those rooms are for. They aren't for airing human rights violations against the royal family/govt. I have seen the results of those lashes. Never saw one meted out myself though I hear some Saudis do love to attend them every Friday. Nothing like a good back lashing/head or hand chopping to bring one nearer to god.

I know what those rooms are for. They aren't for airing human rights violations against the royal family/govt. I have seen the results of those lashes. Never saw one meted out myself though I hear some Saudis do love to attend them every Friday. Nothing like a good back lashing/head or hand chopping to bring one nearer to god.

A Majlis isn't a room..

And yes it is a place to air greivances and settle disputes even against the emir, governor or king..

When did you see lashings in Saudi Arabia?

You "hear" Saudis like to attend amputations (which are rare as hell) Who did you hear that from?

A Majlis isn't a room..

And yes it is a place to air greivances and settle disputes even against the emir, governor or king..

When did you see lashings in Saudi Arabia?

You "hear" Saudis like to attend amputations (which are rare as hell) Who did you hear that from?

A majilis is a large room where the insanely rich royalty sit while their generally poor oppressed subjects file in with "hat" in hand and ready to kiss whatever they need to kiss to get something corrected or get something in general in their personal lives. It's considered an open door policy where anyone can have a moment of the king's time (or whomever is sitting in attendance) and people can state their cases. In days of old they may have felt secure in calling out leadership for a failure to act but that was back in the day before Arab leadership in Saudi wasn't based on oppression and fear. If you really believe that a Saudi (or a foreigner if they dare) will stand in front of Saudi leadership and call them out for behaving badly on their part then you really are defending barbarity. They might actually do it but they aren't going to walk out the door as "free" as they walked in.

I said I did not witness a lashing myself. How many foreigners are allowed in Mecca just to watch such things do you think? I'm not sure of the exact year but it was recent that Saudi was breaking records for chopping heads off and it was barely half way through the year. I don't keep up with their chopping scores but rare my ass. If by amputation you meant the hand then yes that is rare by all accounts but not head chopping. That's still a brisk business.

I do hear Saudis like to attend such things...from Saudis themselves. They seem to especially like it when someone has "offended" Islam according to their own feelings about it.

A majilis is a large room where the insanely rich royalty sit while their generally poor oppressed subjects file in with "hat" in hand and ready to kiss whatever they need to kiss to get something corrected or get something in general in their personal lives. It's considered an open door policy where anyone can have a moment of the king's time (or whomever is sitting in attendance) and people can state their cases. In days of old they may have felt secure in calling out leadership for a failure to act but that was back in the day before Arab leadership in Saudi wasn't based on oppression and fear. If you really believe that a Saudi (or a foreigner if they dare) will stand in front of Saudi leadership and call them out for behaving badly on their part then you really are defending barbarity. They might actually do it but they aren't going to walk out the door as "free" as they walked in.

I said I did not witness a lashing myself. How many foreigners are allowed in Mecca just to watch such things do you think? I'm not sure of the exact year but it was recent that Saudi was breaking records for chopping heads off and it was barely half way through the year. I don't keep up with their chopping scores but rare my ass. If by amputation you meant the hand then yes that is rare by all accounts but not head chopping. That's still a brisk business.

I do hear Saudis like to attend such things...from Saudis themselves. They seem to especially like it when someone has "offended" Islam according to their own feelings about it.

Saudi kings do not permit anyone to kiss their hands..

Were you living in KSA or not?

A Majlis isn't a room.. And yes it is a place to air greivances and settle disputes even against the emir, governor or king..When did you see lashings in Saudi Arabia? You "hear" Saudis like to attend amputations (which are rare as hell) Who did you hear that from?

Maybe a faux "princess" told him.

Back