The jury

I'm sorry, I don't argue with idiots. Run along little troll.
Your anger makes my soul laugh. Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!

R.2eef3494439f2bac64880a79107c1329

That’s what I’m talking about. Mindless zealots like you that consider them cowards or even treasonous.

No, we don't. I stated that it is moronic to suggest that they were brave. They took the easy way out and were manipulated by a corrupted hack jurist who violated the Defendents rights.

No one is angry at the jury. NO one is going to come after them. We are going to go after the political hacks that have corrupted the system by electing Trump in November.

Then we will start cleaning house of these Fascistic autocrats in the Biden Administration and Justice Department.

The guilty verdict was the LEAST safe thing for them to do.

Only to uneducated fools who know little or nothing about our laws or human nature. Much like the bad decision to incacerate Chauvin, the jury did it because they knew if they didn't the mob would come after them and burn their city down. The same thing with this case.

It isn't right wing mobs who burn and loot when they don't get their way, that is YOUR side of the aisle dimwit,

No, we don't. I stated that it is moronic to suggest that they were brave. They took the easy way out and were manipulated by a corrupted hack jurist who violated the Defendents rights.

No one is angry at the jury. NO one is going to come after them. We are going to go after the political hacks that have corrupted the system by electing Trump in November.

Then we will start cleaning house of these Fascistic autocrats in the Biden Administration and Justice Department.

Only to uneducated fools who know little or nothing about our laws or human nature. Much like the bad decision to incacerate Chauvin, the jury did it because they knew if they didn't the mob would come after them and burn their city down. The same thing with this case.

It isn't right wing mobs who burn and loot when they don't get their way, that is YOUR side of the aisle dimwit,
Yep January 6th was totally a tourist visit. Nobody beat cops, smeared shit all over and caused millions in damages. Magas are innocent law abiding patriots.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just read this juicy plum of information. Trump is DEMANDING that no Republican is allowed to fundraise off of his guilty verdict. Because that money belongs to TRUMP!!!

You can't make this stuff up. Here's the official word from the Trump campaign:

“Any Republican elected official, candidate or party committee siphoning money from President Trump’s donors are no better than Judge Merchan’s daughter,” said Trump co-campaign manager Chris LaCivita. “We’re keeping a list, we’ll be checking it twice and we aren’t in the spirit of Christmas.”

It just makes you wonder how stupid these sycophants are. They get absolutely nothing for their embarrassing, groveling fealty.

Just read this juicy plum of information. Trump is DEMANDING that no Republican is allowed to fundraise off of his guilty verdict. Because that money belongs to TRUMP!!!

You can't make this stuff up. Here's the official word from the Trump campaign:

“Any Republican elected official, candidate or party committee siphoning money from President Trump’s donors are no better than Judge Merchan’s daughter,” said Trump co-campaign manager Chris LaCivita. “We’re keeping a list, we’ll be checking it twice and we aren’t in the spirit of Christmas.”

It just makes you wonder how stupid these sycophants are. They get absolutely nothing for their embarrassing, groveling fealty.
I takes a special combination of stupid and coward to do what these assholes are doing.

Oh, well. One born every minute. Wonder how they all became Republicans???

Well on that, we can agree.
Everyone should agree that, despite being a piece of shit as a human being, the justice system should not be wrongly used against him. It's one thing to have a jury get something wrong. It's another thing to have a state district attorney clearly targeting a political opponent.

Everyone should agree that, despite being a piece of shit as a human being, the justice system should not be wrongly used against him. It's one thing to have a jury get something wrong. It's another thing to have a state district attorney clearly targeting a political opponent.
Above, you said, "...I have never voted for Trump. He's a 6'3', 300lb pile of shit."

That is what I was agreeing to...although I doubt seriously that he is 6'3" tall.

Anyway, if you are suggesting that the justice system has been wrongly used against him...we part company. He committed a crime; he was charged with it; he was given a fair trial...and was found guilty on all counts.

I accept that verdict.

He is going to appeal. If an appellate court reverses the conviction I will accept that verdict also. And that goes all the way up to the SCOTUS, which has shown inclination to give deferance to him. If SCOTUS reverses this conviction I will accept it.

That is what is needed for the justice system to work.

If you are going to challenge the system the way you are...then it starts not to work.

Above, you said, "...I have never voted for Trump. He's a 6'3', 300lb pile of shit."

That is what I was agreeing to...although I doubt seriously that he is 6'3" tall.

Anyway, if you are suggesting that the justice system has been wrongly used against him...we part company. He committed a crime; he was charged with it; he was given a fair trial...and was found guilty on all counts.

I accept that verdict.

He is going to appeal. If an appellate court reverses the conviction I will accept that verdict also. And that goes all the way up to the SCOTUS, which has shown inclination to give deferance to him. If SCOTUS reverses this conviction I will accept it.

If you are going to challenge the system the way you are...then it starts not to work.

Good Luck with the appeal​

I accept that verdict.

The crime he committed, falsifying documents, is the crime he committed. It's a misdemeanor. That is not what he was charged with. A falsifying docs conviction doesn't result in 34 FELONIES.

The crime he committed, falsifying documents, is the crime he committed. It's a misdemeanor. That is not what he was charged with. A falsifying docs conviction doesn't result in 34 FELONIES.
The charges were appropriate...and the conviction was according to New York state law.

I accept the verdict.

If it is overturned because an appellate court agrees with your reasoning...I will accept that verdict also.

The charges were appropriate...and the conviction was according to New York state law.

I accept the verdict.

If it is overturned because an appellate court agrees with your reasoning...I will accept that verdict also.
If the charges were appropriate, then you would agree that paying off one stripper, and lying about it on your financial paperwork, should resolve in 34 felony convictions, right?

If the charges were appropriate, then you would agree that paying off one stripper, and lying about it on your financial paperwork, should resolve in 34 felony convictions, right?
No I would not. You have misrepresented the charges.

The paying off one stripper is not a crime at all.

Submitting false financial paperwork and reports is a misdemeanor. But if it is done in furtherance of another crime, it becomes a felony.

Trump was convicted of filing false paperwork in furtherance of another crme.

You may disagree with that, but that was the charge.

And the jury decided that the prosecution proved, beyond reasonable doubt, that Trump had done that.

No I would not. You have misrepresented the charges.

The paying off one stripper is not a crime at all.

Submitting false financial paperwork and reports is a misdemeanor. But if it is done in furtherance of another crime, it becomes a felony.

Trump was convicted of filing false paperwork in furtherance of another crme.

You may disagree with that, but that was the charge.

And the jury decided that the prosecution proved, beyond reasonable doubt, that Trump had done that.
The "another crime" that you are referring to is a case that multiple agencies of the federal government declined to take up.

When did that happen? A grand jury sat for a long time listening to evidence and said there were sufficient grounds for a trial. They were obviously correct. He was found guilty of all charges. Trump had a staff of high-priced lawyers and was allowed to present any defensive witnesses he wanted. He was able to testify if he wanted to. Trump had nothing.

I’d like remind you of a couple of things. First, these crimes were committed IN THE OVAL OFFICE. And the payments were made to influence the election by keeping information from the voters. That isn’t ‘paying a stripper and lying about it.’ It is an attempt to hide information from the country. It’s as serious as a heart attack and if this was the way to expose that I am all for it.

When did that happen? A grand jury sat for a long time listening to evidence and said there were sufficient grounds for a trial. They were obviously correct. He was found guilty of all charges. Trump had a staff of high-priced lawyers and was allowed to present any defensive witnesses he wanted. He was able to testify if he wanted to. Trump had nothing.
No, Trump wasn't permitted to present any defense witnesses he wanted. The judge nixed an FEC expert on election fraud for example. The judge also limited testimony by other defense witnesses while allowing prosecution witnesses that added nothing to the trial, like Stormy Daniels, to ramble on for hours.

You are committing the sin of omission. It IS a felony if done in furtherance of another crime. That is New York law. This jury decided that both elements were proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Back