Trump Supporter Disrespects American Flag

KUNN6CYH4FDWPA7HBB3ZOWALVU.jpg

Trump Flotilla
Some of the boats that were part of a pro-Trump flotilla on the president's birthday pass by Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Sunday, June 14, 2020. (Joe Cavaretta / South Florida Sun Sentinel)

vs

IBFBPUTQDRBU3CXASOFO7HCD5E.JPG

Ridin' with Biden caravan in Hollywood
Karen Zann sits in her decorated car before the Ridin' with Biden caravan event, where participants showed their support for 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden, in Hollywood on Sunday, June 14, 2020. (John McCall/South Florida Sun Sentinel)

AND

hmx62cwp7z851.jpg

That dude in the kayak? I call folks like him speed bumps. Wind surfers also. ... . . . .......

The American flag is not properly used as a political statement.

The White House is not properly used as a party platform.

If Trump uses the WH as the setting for his nomination acceptance speech, he is violating the law. The White House is for his residence and to do his job.

His job, which is something he clearly does not understand, is to be president of the whole nation. It is not to serve himself or to manipulate his party to serve him.

I saw a roadside stand where a guy was selling Trump flags, rebel flags and American flags.

There were also some bastardized flags with combinations of an American Flag and other flags.

Those are in violation of the US flag code.

But the worst thing I saw was he had some regular American flags clipped onto a railing and hanging down touching the ground.

DISGUSTING!

AMERICAN FLAGS TOUCHING THE GROUND!!!

What an insult to America.

I saw a roadside stand where a guy was selling Trump flags, rebel flags and American flags.

There were also some bastardized flags with combinations of an American Flag and other flags.

But the worst thing I saw was he had some regular American flags clipped onto a railing and hanging down touching the ground.

DISGUSTING!

Did you stop to suggest he raise them off the ground?

DISGUSTING!

Yet you don't give a fuck seeing them burnt by BLM, do you?

I saw a guy with a Trump flag on his boat. OK, I have no problem with that. While I strongly disagree with his politics, I strongly support his right to free speech and his right to express himself.

I also noticed he had an American flag on his boat.

The disrespectful thing was that he has his Trump flag flying above his American flag.

SHAMEFUL!
So what do you think about ANTIFA or BLM protestors burning the flag.

I saw a guy with a Trump flag on his boat. OK, I have no problem with that. While I strongly disagree with his politics, I strongly support his right to free speech and his right to express himself.

I also noticed he had an American flag on his boat.

The disrespectful thing was that he has his Trump flag flying above his American flag.

SHAMEFUL!

That's how anti-Americans work. He's clearly putting support for Trump over Americanism.

Back