Trump Supporter Disrespects American Flag

In South Florida between Jupiter Inlet and WPB..........

to be fair, Biden has had boat parades too....
tenor.gif

Yeah, I guess. Except for those who say the American flag is flown on stripper poles...

You guess? The stripper pole thing eludes me. The rules for displaying the US flag are clear to all, but not abided by all as shown in the OP: https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml...0LXNlY3Rpb242|||0|false|prelim&edition=prelim
§7. Position and manner of display
The flag, when carried in a procession with another flag or flags, should be either on the marching right; that is, the flag's own right, or, if there is a line of other flags, in front of the center of that line.

(a) The flag should not be displayed on a float in a parade except from a staff, or as provided in subsection (i) of this section.

(b) The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.

(c) No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America, except during church services conducted by naval chaplains at sea, when the church pennant may be flown above the flag during church services for the personnel of the Navy. No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof: Provided, That nothing in this section shall make unlawful the continuance of the practice heretofore followed of displaying the flag of the United Nations in a position of superior prominence or honor, and other national flags in positions of equal prominence or honor, with that of the flag of the United States at the headquarters of the United Nations.

(d) The flag of the United States of America, when it is displayed with another flag against a wall from crossed staffs, should be on the right, the flag's own right, and its staff should be in front of the staff of the other flag.

(e) The flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are grouped and displayed from staffs.

(f) When flags of States, cities, or localities, or pennants of societies are flown on the same halyard with the flag of the United States, the latter should always be at the peak. When the flags are flown from adjacent staffs, the flag of the United States should be hoisted first and lowered last. No such flag or pennant may be placed above the flag of the United States or to the United States flag's right.

www.usa.gov/flag

I have to wonder if they guy selling all the flags was really donating that money to the Trump campaign or if he was just pocketing it.

You guess? The stripper pole thing eludes me. The rules for displaying the US flag are clear to all, but not abided by all as shown in the OP: https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml...0LXNlY3Rpb242|||0|false|prelim&edition=prelim
§7. Position and manner of display
The flag, when carried in a procession with another flag or flags, should be either on the marching right; that is, the flag's own right, or, if there is a line of other flags, in front of the center of that line.

(a) The flag should not be displayed on a float in a parade except from a staff, or as provided in subsection (i) of this section.

(b) The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.

(c) No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America, except during church services conducted by naval chaplains at sea, when the church pennant may be flown above the flag during church services for the personnel of the Navy. No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof: Provided, That nothing in this section shall make unlawful the continuance of the practice heretofore followed of displaying the flag of the United Nations in a position of superior prominence or honor, and other national flags in positions of equal prominence or honor, with that of the flag of the United States at the headquarters of the United Nations.

(d) The flag of the United States of America, when it is displayed with another flag against a wall from crossed staffs, should be on the right, the flag's own right, and its staff should be in front of the staff of the other flag.

(e) The flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are grouped and displayed from staffs.

(f) When flags of States, cities, or localities, or pennants of societies are flown on the same halyard with the flag of the United States, the latter should always be at the peak. When the flags are flown from adjacent staffs, the flag of the United States should be hoisted first and lowered last. No such flag or pennant may be placed above the flag of the United States or to the United States flag's right.

www.usa.gov/flag

You must not have been around for that stripper pole "discussion." I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'm sure you'll be informed. I'll bet your inbox is already burning as I type.

I've read the flag code many times, my father flew one every day in fair weather and made sure I respected it. I take my worn flags to the local VFW to be properly burned.

You must not have been around for that stripper pole "discussion." I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'm sure you'll be informed. I'll bet your inbox is already burning as I type.

I've read the flag code many times, my father flew one every day in fair weather and made sure I respected it. I take my worn flags to the local VFW to be properly burned.

What's the matter with strippers? I used to support single mothers $1 at a time when I was in the Marine Corps. Heck, we even had strippers at the O'Club at both MCAS Tustin and MCAS El Toro (plus Camp Pendleton) in the early 80s. There were three groups of three strippers, we called them the A-team, B-team and C-team (two full years before the TV show A-Team).

The General even gave the A-team a helo ride...off the books. ;)

So, again, what is the problem with working mothers?? :)

What's the matter with strippers? I used to support single mothers $1 at a time when I was in the Marine Corps. Heck, we even had strippers at the O'Club at both MCAS Tustin and MCAS El Toro (plus Camp Pendleton) in the early 80s. There were three groups of three strippers, we called them the A-team, B-team and C-team (two full years before the TV show A-Team).

The General even gave the A-team a helo ride...off the books. ;)

So, again, what is the problem with working mothers?? :)

Working mothers? Who the hell said anything about working mothers?

I never put dollars in strippers g-strings, I spent them on beer.
One time, right after I cashed my income tax check, I had about
7 or 8 $100 bills and a bunch of $1's inside. A nice wad. One of the
strippers was hot and a bit snobby, so during her break I went up
to her and said "what's it worth to you" and started flipping the $100's
back one at a time. Her eyes lit up and she didn't (or couldn't) say a
word, I got to 5 or 6 looked her in the eyes and said "too late," closed
them up and put them back in my pocket. She got pissed! My buddies
laughed like hell. And it pissed her off even more when I said all I wanted
was to see her out of her g-string. And then there was this hot Thia chick...

Working mothers? Who the hell said anything about working mothers?

I never put dollars in strippers g-strings, I spent them on beer.
One time, right after I cashed my income tax check, I had about
7 or 8 $100 bills and a bunch of $1's inside. A nice wad. One of the
strippers was hot and a bit snobby, so during her break I went up
to her and said "what's it worth to you" and started flipping the $100's
back one at a time. Her eyes lit up and she didn't (or couldn't) say a
word, I got to 5 or 6 looked her in the eyes and said "too late," closed
them up and put them back in my pocket. She got pissed! My buddies
laughed like hell. And it pissed her off even more when I said all I wanted
was to see her out of her g-string. And then there was this hot Thia chick...

Strippers = working mothers but not always the other way around.

Most are mothers just by looking at them. They also must be Republicans or religious since they didn’t get an abortion.

Strippers = working mothers but not always the other way around.

Most are mothers just by looking at them. They also must be Republicans or religious since they didn’t get an abortion.

Or they could care less about politics and just want a kid.

Or they could care less about politics and just want a kid.
Always possible, but most seem to have made a choice into carrying the pregnancy to term not the choice to become pregnant in the first place....but it’s been awhile since I surveyed strippers.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Like Trump and Bannon, it’s always very profitable to sell to suckers. ;)

Anybody could get a bunch of flags made up and set up a stand by the side of the road.

Could explain why you see so many Trump flags, and then we hear the news that the Trump campaign is out of cash.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Anybody could get a bunch of flags made up and set up a stand by the side of the road.

Could explain why you see so many Trump flags, and then we hear the news that the Trump campaign is out of cash.

I doubt Trump gives away anything. He's probably out of money by running too many silly propaganda ads on television.

Back