Who Do You Dislike More? George W or Osama

Because most people aren't looking through 100% hate filled partisan prisms.

When your president receives a warning "Bin Laden determined to strike within the US" and does nothing, when the mastermind of that operation is not brought to justice 7 years later, and when members of his administration publically signed a document which stated they would need "another pearl harbor" to implement, that is not partisan hatred.

Them some damn good questions and I ain't seen one republican ever try and answer em.

But you would have put Clinton on the fucking rack man, if he didn't have Bin ladne and don't you sit there and say you wouldn't.

When my president Clinton received a warning "Bin Laden determined to strike within the US" and did nothing, when the mastermind of that operation is not brought to justice 7 years later, and when members of his administration publically signed a document which stated they would need "another pearl harbor" to implement, that is not partisan hatred.

Them some damn good questions and I ain't seen one liberal ever try and answer em.

But I would have put Clinton on the fucking rack man, if he didn't have Bin ladne i'm jealous and don't you sit there and say you wouldn't.

:shock:

Because most people aren't looking through 100% hate filled partisan prisms.

Follow the money Cawc.

Look at the constant bidding of the corpoartions being done. How many of the tax dollars spent in Iraq went to Hlaibeurton?

There has been a systematic plundering of our treasure funneled to corporation. The people are poorer and the rich richer.

There is a reason that Bush seems to do nothing right and its because he has a different end than you think.

Wake up.

Wow talk about an instantly classic Liberal-Skewering thread.

Apparently about 2/3rds of our resident leftists are conspiracy nutjobs.

It's good that we have trolls to ask these kinds of questions and get the anti-Americans to reveal themselves.

I guess its anti American to hate Bush?

You see I disagree.

Bush is not America.

Bush is someone who is using and hurting America.

In that case its pro America to hate Bush.

You can disagree with the idea that Bush has hurt America but you wont have many people joining you.

I take a bigger view than most. I might be considered anti american by those who only view things from an American perspective.

I try to put myself in the other groups shoes to understand the broader picture.

Kinda like how would we feel if America was occupied or even if Iraq controlled our oil? Would we do terrorist activities ? You betcha ass. If we had our own OBL type we would consider him a hero in that instance.

Last edited:
I take a bigger view than most. I might be considered anti american by those who only view things from an American perspective.

I try to put myself in the other groups shoes to understand the broader picture.

Kinda like how would we feel if America was occupied or even if Iraq controlled our oil? Would we do terrorist activities ? You betcha ass.

So you are answering the question from an Iraqi perspective?

Back