Who Do You Dislike More? George W or Osama

I believe Bush and team are truely using this country for their own gain. There is some good evidence to conclude this. To call Americans who love their country traitors for distrusting a president or anyone else who harming their country is as anti American as you can get. Our founding fathers would want to have Bush investigated fully on the evidence that exsists. I truely believe that evey last one of them would be pissed as hell right now.

Wow talk about an instantly classic Liberal-Skewering thread.

Apparently about 2/3rds of our resident leftists are conspiracy nutjobs.

It's good that we have trolls to ask these kinds of questions and get the anti-Americans to reveal themselves.

Well, if believing that it’s just as wrong to kill babies in Iraq as it is to kill them here, makes me a nutjob, that’s fine.

I’m good with what I see inside me, and I can’t even wrap my mind around the kind of thought process it must take to believe that it’s ok to murder thousands of children because “they’re over there”. And so the person responsible for their deaths is “less of a monster” than Bin Laden. IN fact, he’s not a monster at all. He’s kind of like a funny uncle. HE just bumbled his way into murdering thousands of kids. He didn’t mean to do it.

To me? That’s not only morally depraved, it’s totally retarded. Of course he meant to do it.

And of course, there isn’t a Republican alive who wouldn’t be foaming with rage and screaming “traitor!” if Al Gore or Bill Clinton had been President on 9/11 and seven years later they didn’t get bin laden. And only the dishonest ones won’t own that.

But I’m not foaming at the mouth. Rather, it made me rethink some things. And I asked, “Why haven’t we been able to get Bin Laden?” And always, the question was greeted with a roaring silence.

PS- I'm fairly certain that RS believes that 9/11 was not how it's presented. You have called him these names, right? Right? Cause I must have missed that?

Well, if believing that it’s just as wrong to kill babies in Iraq as it is to kill them here, makes me a nutjob, that’s fine.

I’m good with what I see inside me, and I can’t even wrap my mind around the kind of thought process it must take to believe that it’s ok to murder thousands of children because “they’re over there”. And so the person responsible for their deaths is “less of a monster” than Bin Laden. IN fact, he’s not a monster at all. He’s kind of like a funny uncle. HE just bumbled his way into murdering thousands of kids. He didn’t mean to do it.

To me? That’s not only morally depraved, it’s totally retarded. Of course he meant to do it.

And of course, there isn’t a Republican alive who wouldn’t be foaming with rage and screaming “traitor!” if Al Gore or Bill Clinton had been President on 9/11 and seven years later they didn’t get bin laden. And only the dishonest ones won’t own that.

But I’m not foaming at the mouth. Rather, it made me rethink some things. And I asked, “Why haven’t we been able to get Bin Laden?” And always, the question was greeted with a roaring silence.

PS- I'm fairly certain that RS believes that 9/11 was not how it's presented. You have called him these names, right? Right? Cause I must have missed that?

Desh says Osama is dead. We did get him.

Desh says Osama is dead. We did get him.

Well, maybe he is. One thing is for certain, we wouldn’t know. Nobody has reported his fate to us. He allegedly orchestrated the mass murder of Americans on American soil, and he does not matter.

Now, would you care to state to me that if Bill Clinton or Al Gore were President you’d be “okay dokey” with Bin Laden never being brought to justice? Or did you just want to save us both the laugh?

Well, maybe he is. One thing is for certain, we wouldn’t know. Nobody has reported his fate to us. He allegedly orchestrated the mass murder of Americans on American soil, and he does not matter.

Now, would you care to state to me that if Bill Clinton or Al Gore were President you’d be “okay dokey” with Bin Laden never being brought to justice? Or did you just want to save us both the laugh?

Let me ask Desh when we killed him. I think she said we got him long ago.

Let me ask Desh when we killed him. I think she said we got him long ago.

Boy Cawacko you will do anything not to admit that you would never have tolerated not getting bin laden from Gore or Clinton! As if we are all on the edge of our seats for that answer.

Not to mention, and this is really funny, I clearly remember Tarzan going about 30 rounds with Scott, because Scott was talking about how bush hadn’t gotten bin laden, and Tarzan swore that Bush had gotten him, and that he was only a “shitstain on a cave” now. And Scott demanded proof of this death, and Tarzan of course never provided it, but rather said he was going to bury Scott in the Missisippi River the second he got the chance, where no one would ever find him.

And what’s funny is, I feel certain you witnessed this Cawacko, but you never said a word to Tarzan about his claim! Since we are reminiscing, let me quote another well-known Bush board retard “Hmmmmmm”!

There are quite a few conservatives - especially among the punditry - who are pissed that Clinton didn't get Bin Laden. And that was BEFORE 9/11.

If there was a Dem President who hadn't caught him over the past 7 years, and who came out & called him "irrelevant," they'd be crucified.

Boy Cawacko you will do anything not to admit that you would never have tolerated not getting bin laden from Gore or Clinton! As if we are all on the edge of our seats for that answer.

Not to mention, and this is really funny, I clearly remember Tarzan going about 30 rounds with Scott, because Scott was talking about how bush hadn’t gotten bin laden, and Tarzan swore that Bush had gotten him, and that he was only a “shitstain on a cave” now. And Scott demanded proof of this death, and Tarzan of course never provided it, but rather said he was going to bury Scott in the Missisippi River the second he got the chance, where no one would ever find him.

And what’s funny is, I feel certain you witnessed this Cawacko, but you never said a word to Tarzan about his claim! Since we are reminiscing, let me quote another well-known Bush board retard “Hmmmmmm”!

I don't think he's dead. I just think Desh's claim is funny because it is a reverse conspiracy theory. Bush got him but doesn't want to tell anyone (I forgot the reason why).

Some people think Clinton should have gotten him during his Presidency. If a Democrat was President we wouldn't be in Iraq correct? isn't that the generally accepted belief? and as a result of not going into Iraq we would not have lost focus on Afghanistan and we would have gotten Osama?

I don't think he's dead. I just think Desh's claim is funny because it is a reverse conspiracy theory. Bush got him but doesn't want to tell anyone (I forgot the reason why).

Some people think Clinton should have gotten him during his Presidency. If a Democrat was President we wouldn't be in Iraq correct? isn't that the generally accepted belief? and as a result of not going into Iraq we would not have lost focus on Afghanistan and we would have gotten Osama?

:clink: You are catching on.

If he said exactly what you people have said in this thread, then yes I unquestionably, completely would.

You know that I'm hardly a chest-thumping patriot. When you've managed to get even me to tell you that you've become anti-American then there is a problem.

"Some people think Clinton should have gotten him during his Presidency. If a Democrat was President we wouldn't be in Iraq correct? isn't that the generally accepted belief? and as a result of not going into Iraq we would not have lost focus on Afghanistan and we would have gotten Osama?"

That's the gist. We definitely wouldn't be in Iraq if Gore was President. And yes, more focus would have been put on getting OBL. If it wasn't for Iraq, we probably would have gotten him at Tora Bora, ya know...

I absolutely think that’s true, but it is irrelevant to the point which is that, IF either of them hadn’t gotten them, Republicans would not be pretending they never heard of the guy, the way they do today, when Bush hasn’t gotten him. None of you even care. How can you even justify that?

If he said exactly what you people have said in this thread, then yes I unquestionably, completely would.

You know that I'm hardly a chest-thumping patriot. When you've managed to get even me to tell you that you've become anti-American then there is a problem.

But it’s not my problem because your opinion of my patriotism worries me not at all. I feel that you have to be kind of a tard at this point, NOT to question the Bush story. It doesn’t add up. Period.

I absolutely think that’s true, but it is irrelevant to the point which is that, IF either of them hadn’t gotten them, Republicans would not be pretending they never heard of the guy, the way they do today, when Bush hasn’t gotten him. None of you even care. How can you even justify that?

Bush is a fucking moron for countless reasons, chief among them is not even meeting his own declared objective of delivering the man responsible for 9/11.

And I could care less if my opinion worries you. I just thought you should know that you sound absurd.

You mentioned your complete shock at the election outcomes of 2000 and 2004, and I'm trying to do my small part to put you in the mind of a patriotic American citizen, a position evidently completely foreign to you.

Bush is a fucking moron for countless reasons, chief among them is not even meeting his own declared objective of delivering the man responsible for 9/11.

You say he’s a moron. I say, he’s not that stupid, no. Somehow that makes you more patriotic than I am, ok.

I think Gore would have continued the Clinton policy of keeping his eye on OBL and the threats that people like Richard Clarke tried to warn Bush about(like AQ and Terror attempts).

There is a good possibility 911 would have been thwarted.

Back