Would you vote for a man who said this in public?

How can hate be healthy?

I say, he's more excused than an average person, but generally, we should just avoid racial slurs. If he's been that damaged by his Vietnam experience, that he can't even act right in public, then he doesn't need to be in office.

Act right in public? What has he done? Is Vietnam some big ally that we are afraid of alienating?

He has said he only refers to the people that actually tortured him, and that sounds fair to me. If you took 7 years of my life I would call you whatever I wanted in public.

As is using a stereotype of "Indians running gas stations" Not to mention the idiocy of making that stereotype using a revered leader of India.

The reason I point it out is because of his faux outrage and his "I wouldn't vote for a President who would say something so outrageous blah blah blah"

You might see above where I said if McCain apologized to Chealsea I would give him the pass.

He can call them whatever he wants, I agree, I am not for putting him in jail for saying it. I just think, unless he apologises, it illistrates a valid reason not to vote for him for president.

Then it is one of hundreds of valid reasons not to vote for Romney, McCain, Clinton or Obama.

As is using a stereotype of "Indians running gas stations" Not to mention the idiocy of making that stereotype using a revered leader of India.

The reason I point it out is because of his faux outrage and his "I wouldn't vote for a President who would say something so outrageous blah blah blah"

He was talking about the Chelsea comment.

Well for starters...........

Why do you think so?

I heard all the "Mormon Mafia 7" were white guys. Guess I'd better vote for Obama.

No, I really want Hunter. But he dropped out, so I backed Thompson instead. But he's out, so Romney is the next best choice. And head and shoulders better than anything the Dems have to offer.

Romney made his fortune buying and selling 'hostile takeovers' of manufacturing plants plants et al...this was what was done with Howard Hughes/Summa corporation(while Howard was down and out mentally and physically)...the Mormon Mafia 7 were the originators of the 'HostileTakeover'...Policy...Started back in the early seventees...would not surprise me if Romney is not related to the seven! Never mind Romneys daddy was with 'American Motors' and wrecked them...and it does tie into the 'Summa Corp'...and General Motors...do the research fool!

I'm not saying vote for him, I'm still up in the air myself.

What I am saying is that you should find a real reason not to vote for him.

Act right in public? What has he done? Is Vietnam some big ally that we are afraid of alienating?

He has said he only refers to the people that actually tortured him, and that sounds fair to me. If you took 7 years of my life I would call you whatever I wanted in public.

And you'd pay the consequences for using terms like "gook" and "nigger". No one has the right to use those.

He was talking about the Chelsea comment.

yes, I know what he was talking about. He stated that it was a "reason" not to vote for McCain. I just wanted to make sure he understood that he couldn't vote for Hillary either then. Wouldn't want him to accidentally vote for a bigot like Hillary.

You know, I lived in Germany for 3 years and what I learned from most of the germans that were alive during the War was that they were sorry they lost. McCain was sorry that his comments at a private republican fund raiser became public and people found out what a nasty fuck he is. That is all. If it was never made public he would have NEVER gone to the Clintons and said "You know, a few years ago I made a joke about how ugly Chelsey was cause Janet Reno was her dad and I am really sorry I did that." Instead he got caught and had to apologize. Just like if Monica had never told anyone that she blew bill and that statement was recorded, Bill would have never come clean about it to his wife. He's a philanderer and McCain is a nasty bigoted man.

You always write great about racism and injustices.

That's why I can forgive your John Edwards craziness! :)

Even if I don't vote for him, he has my respect. He may or may not be the right man for President, but at least he has the balls to stick to his guns despite the faux outrage.

yes, I know what he was talking about. He stated that it was a "reason" not to vote for McCain. I just wanted to make sure he understood that he couldn't vote for Hillary either then. Wouldn't want him to accidentally vote for a bigot like Hillary.

You're missing the point. That's what happens when you always go for "your side does it too!"

The 1st ammendment doesn't protect you from condemnation for your words, doofus.

You said I don't have the right to say them. I do. And fuck your condemnations.

Like McCain, I don't thirst for public approval. Probably less than him, actually, since I don't want to be President.

Back