Would you vote for a man who said this in public?

You said I don't have the right to say them. I do. And fuck your condemnations.

Like McCain, I don't thirst for public approval. Probably less than him, actually, since I don't want to be President.

Gonzo, by "you don't have the right" I didn't mean that it was illegal. There's more than one meaning to that temr.

Wrong. The 1st Amendment says I have the right to use those, whether they are socially acceptable or not.
I don't want him to go to jail or anythng else. You are absolutely right, the first amendement protects his right to be a nasty vile bigot. I just don't think a nasty vile bigot should be president. And if Robert Byrd ran for president the Repubs would drag out the grand dragon and talk about his use of the word nigger and they would be right to do so. Cause EVEN if he recanted, someone that was a member of a hate and terror organization should not even be a senator let alone the president of the united state. Bigots should be relagated to working in the private sector. But for some reason, rather than having someone that you don't agree with on some issues be the President many people would chose to vote for the bigot cause at least he is in our party.

No soco..........

Well then as someone who served, since that seems to be the bar one has to jump, I find his comments about the Vietnamese, all of whom did not torture him, to be a bit racist and repugnant. We were there to HELP the Vietnamese people. But now he hates the gooks and always will. You know when I was in Highschool I got jumped by several members of a gang that were hispanic and got cut by a knife but I don't hate all "spics". Matter of fact my girlfriends last name is Gomez, so I am rather fond of Hispanics. Also the comment about Chelsey shows that he is just as much of a lowlife as Rove and his mentor Lee Atwater

this was before your little war in 'Panama'...'Gooks' refers to NVA and Charlie(Not the general population)...get a grip already!

And you'd pay the consequences for using terms like "gook" and "nigger". No one has the right to use those.

We all have the right to use them, check out the first amendment to the United States contstitution. If we do use them, we should be mindfull what it says about ourselves. And be prepared to suffer the consequences from the private sector.

I don't want him to go to jail or anythng else. You are absolutely right, the first amendement protects his right to be a nasty vile bigot. I just don't think a nasty vile bigot should be president. And if Robert Byrd ran for president the Repubs would drag out the grand dragon and talk about his use of the word nigger and they would be right to do so. Cause EVEN if he recanted, someone that was a member of a hate and terror organization should not even be a senator let alone the president of the united state. Bigots should be relagated to working in the private sector. But for some reason, rather than having someone that you don't agree with on some issues be the President many people would chose to vote for the bigot cause at least he is in our party.

Well that was just what he grew up around Soc. Sure, I'd prefer it if such mallable individuals weren't senators, but the other 99 would've done the same thing if they had grown up in that enviroment. There isn't one true individualist in there.

How is he a nasty vile bigot? Because he hates that he lost 7 years of his life, seven years that he could have spent with his wife but instead spent having his limbs repeatedly broken?

We all have the right to use them, check out the first amendment to the United States contstitution. If we do use them, we should be mindfull what it says about ourselves. And be prepared to suffer the consequences from the private sector.

That's not what I meant you faggots.

How is he a nasty vile bigot? Because he hates that he lost 7 years of his life, seven years that he could have spent with his wife but instead spent having his limbs repeatedly broken?

That doesn't mean you should go around and insult all asians with your vile bigoted terms. He doesn't deserve to be president.

The private sector doesn't care about any ethnicity-- the private sector just doesn't want mass emails from college students with nothing else to do.

That doesn't mean you should go around and insult all asians with your vile bigoted terms. He doesn't deserve to be president.

I was right-- you keep ignoring that he said he is only referring to the people that actually tortured him whenever he uses the word.

I was right-- you keep ignoring that he said he is only referring to the people that actually tortured him whenever he uses the word.

The mugging comparison still stands here.

There are words that insult individuals and there are words that insult peoples. Try not to confuse the two. It is impossible to use the word "Gook" to only insult those that held you captive.

The mugging comparison still stands here.

There are words that insult individuals and there are words that insult peoples. Try not to confuse the two. It is impossible to use the word "Gook" to only insult those that held you captive.

I really want to see you equate a mugging to 7 years of torture.

Back