Best Movie Ranking for my Lifespan

Salvaging Thread

barrefaeli.jpg

I thought the best one was:

"Then he should have armed himself."
My favorite line was;

Ned, you remember that drover I shot through the mouth and his teeth came out the back of his head? I think about him now and again. He didn't do anything to deserve to get shot, at least nothin' I could remember when I sobered up.

Out of curiosity, SF, why did you say wtf to my selection of American History X?

Also, check this link 300 (2006) and tell me what the release date was for 300.

Because Saving Private Ryan destroyed all comers....

world box office website must be wrong then, it lists 300 as 2006. I stand corrected on that issue.

Not a chance.... Barry is way too masculine for him.

My guess is he listens to Brittany and Billy Ray Cyrus's kid.

Its spelled Britney, and the kid's name is Miley, retard... I don't listen to Barry, but since Mott brought it up earlier, I do like MJ.

First off, Platoon sucked but Titanic was a GREAT film? Second, when I saw that titanic made your list I immediately scanned down the list to see that your 2005 pick HAD to be Brokeback Mountain.

That's because you're fucking retarded.

img.functions.php

I have never seen All about Bob, but since its a Bill Murray flick, and I like all the movies I've seen him in (one's on the list...), I will have to get around to it.

the guys ragging on 3d for picking titanic are bunch of fags...i applaud 3d's manliness in admitting he likes that movie....that quality will land him more chicks than your neolithic, knuckle drugging, hairy palm masturbatiing because you can't get a date, attitude

not that there's anything wrong with masturbation!!!!

the guys ragging on 3d for picking titanic are bunch of fags...i applaud 3d's manliness in admitting he likes that movie....that quality will land him more chicks than your neolithic, knuckle drugging, hairy palm masturbatiing because you can't get a date, attitude

Two kinds of people in this world, them's that do and them's that lie about it.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=cry_titanic

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=hate_titanic

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=titanic

Hangover
I always wondered why they were called roofies, 'cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call 'em floories.
Or rapies.

Hangover
I always wondered why they were called roofies, 'cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call 'em floories.
Or rapies.

Ha, I wondered where that line came from. My friend used it, and now I say it everytime someone makes a crack about roofies... :cool:

I have never seen All about Bob, but since its a Bill Murray flick, and I like all the movies I've seen him in (one's on the list...), I will have to get around to it.
LOL I'd think that Thorn would be able to relate to that movie. It's about the psychology patient from hell. Bob is a garden variety nerotic with a not so common case of seperation anxiety. Poor Richard Dreyfuss is his victim. Dreyfus's character is a better man than I. I'd have shot Bob.

Back