Family Values

going to do about it...cry to Damo?Like I really give a horses ass what you think of me...I think less of you trouble makers...called 'Code Pink':gives:

I don't cry to Damo asshole. There isn't much I can do about it in this format, as you know. I would kick your balls straight through the roof of your mouth, and at your height, it wouldn't take much of a kick...but alas...

Lol....

I don't cry to Damo asshole. There isn't much I can do about it in this format, as you know. I would kick your balls straight through the roof of your mouth, and at your height, it wouldn't take much of a kick...but alas...

Oh my aren't we the toughy...no wonder your BF hit the road...dykes aren't cool among real men...but hey the Girlie guys love ya...and hun you couldn't even kick your way outta a wet paper bag...give the tough talk a rest...***sigh***

Oh my aren't we the toughy...no wonder your BF hit the road...dykes aren't cool among real men...but hey the Girlie guys love ya...and hun you couldn't even kick your way outta a wet paper bag...give the tough talk a rest...***sigh***

A 5 foot 7 145 pound "man"? LOl. You'd pose no problem old man.

I've kicked boxed for years.

But keep talking about how you think you could probably take a girl. It's funny.

WTF are you talking about asshole?

Shut up, because you are starting to get on my nerves big time, I've held back on account of I'm the kind of person who feels sorry for old fools like you, but that is wearing thin.

who gives a shit whether or not I'm getting on the nerves of a gop wannabe poser!

certainly not I... I'm calling you a wannabe poser... what's the matter, cretin, don't you understand english?

Where in nam did you serve? surely IF you were actually there you would remember the names of the villages your base camps were near. So? what were they? OR are you deliberately not answering because you're afraid the answers you give me won't jive with what you've already said to the others here?

That happens a lot with posers... they forget what they said when they spin their tall tales...

who you callin an old fool? You are older than I am... or did you forget that already?

cretin...

Lmao...

A 5 foot 7 145 pound "man"? LOl. You'd pose no problem old man.

I've kicked boxed for years.

But keep talking about how you think you could probably take a girl. It's funny.

Oh my the girlie man to the rescue...kick boxer eh' how impressive...AF brat...sorry but I am not impressed...I actually used the martial arts skills I learned way back in sp op's...and hell know I would never hit a girl...no matter how stupid they were...darla you said you wanted to kick my ass not the other way around...pay attention...and yes I am 5'7"..145lbs of pure dynomite...proven...unlike y'alls 6'2 300lbs of dynomite with a two inch fuse...lol

Last edited:
who gives a shit whether or not I'm getting on the nerves of a gop wannabe poser!

certainly not I... I'm calling you a wannabe poser... what's the matter, cretin, don't you understand english?

Where in nam did you serve? surely IF you were actually there you would remember the names of the villages your base camps were near. So? what were they? OR are you deliberately not answering because you're afraid the answers you give me won't jive with what you've already said to the others here?

That happens a lot with posers... they forget what they said when they spin their tall tales...

who you callin an old fool? You are older than I am... or did you forget that already?

cretin...

Oh Lord...a broken record again!...I'll tell ya what AF brat...I will submitt my DD214 and Fed Law Enf Certs to Damo(via fax or e-mail)...and you do the same...he can then tell the whole board who the Bs'er is...Are ya up for it Big Guy???

LOL

You are so pathetic BB. It's funny, but then you feel guilty laughing.

Try and go all day tomorrow without mentioning my name in a post, ok shrimpy?

Great....

LOL

You are so pathetic BB. It's funny, but then you feel guilty laughing.

Try and go all day tomorrow without mentioning my name in a post, ok shrimpy?

and you do the same 'biggy'...this is my last transmission about 'Ms.Code Pink'..please act fairly and we will ignore each other..and don't use proxies either or I will come back full force and and destroy the Bs'ers...put up or shut up like I told your new bud Strippie! Have a great summer rerun!...lol

and you do the same 'biggy'...this is my last transmission about 'Ms.Code Pink'..please act fairly and we will ignore each other..and don't use proxies either or I will come back full force and and destroy the Bs'ers...put up or shut up like I told your new bud Strippie! Have a great summer rerun!...lol

The only thing you've ever destroyed was your toilet bowl from an overload of Horse shit, shortie.

Ohhh, we're all shaking!

LMAO

I knew it...

The only thing you've ever destroyed was your toilet bowl from an overload of Horse shit, shortie.

Ohhh, we're all shaking!

LMAO

Ya just could not resist...ya love me...but can't admitt it cause your libbie bros ans sisters would spank ya...we all know good things come in small packages...bad things in big ones...lol...now go away little girl...strippie may get jealous and cry!

Here's the quote:

cawacko: Don't hate because she's fine. If I may borrow the old tired cliche hate the game not the player.

he didn't say hatin', he said hate. Hate is often used by the right wingers claiming that liberals hate bush... is that slang too?

and yes, damo, I'm having fun... yep... sure am... ok with you if I invite a few of my pals?
So you can't read and find the "don't hate" portion of my post previous? You quoted it, yet pretended that you can't understand English. You just got overhyped because somebody else who you believe to be an "enemy" because of political ideation said something. It doesn't even seem to matter what they say.

Or even if they add smilies to show it was a joke.

Here is my original post:

The current slang usage of "hatin'", "don't be hatin'" or "don't hate" is not the word "hate" that you keep insisting he used. Take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the board. Well, unless this IS how you enjoy...

:D

Note the part that I bolded (the only change I made to the actual post), you seem to miss it and pretend it doesn't exist. The way you post I picture somebody slobbering in their excitement to get a word out as if somebody is going to interrupt you (and yes, it was an exaggeration for descriptive purpose) somehow in the middle of a post.

You may also note in his original post, just in case somebody was taking it too literally (can't imagine why he thought somebody might do that :rolleyes:), he actually alluded to a song using it in the same context so that there would be no missing the meaning.

excited? adding a bold "ic" to the word is hardly what I call getting excited... unless of course, you're a shut in... I'm not one... are you?

you do get out in the world, don't you, Damo?

Once again, it was exaggeration for descriptive purposes, it lends "action" to a phrase that otherwise would have had to be too literal for the light sarcastic mode I was going for.

But yes, I love it when Ds (especially ones that pretend they are Independants) get all bent when somebody says Democrat Party. As if that "ic" makes it all better and changes the alliteration.

Back