Ive noticed a really odd trend in here......

LMAO! Yeah,...right. :rolleyes: Like I keep telling you,....just because you SAY something doesnt make it true. You more than anyone,...WAY MORE than anyone actually, do that same schtick all the time. You just say shit and hang with it as if its actually true. Its crazy,.... just like you are. Hey,....are you going to ever follow thru on the threat you made to me or not? The one where you said you were going to come see me armed with a gun? Are you EVER coming? Im getting sick of waiting. I want you to follow thru instead of just being a little pussyboy loud mouth. There isnt much you can do about being short, or being a little pussy boy, you were born that way, poor genetics. ...but you CAN follow thru on your threats. Are you coming or not?

He's so much of a pussy he sits down to piss!
The coward doesn't have the nads and say his shit to me face to face. He's a cowardly CUNT! :laugh:

And BTW Dutch. In that same threat, you also threatened my family,...FUCKER. And guess what,....I could give a shit less who believes what in here. All that matters is what you, I and the authorities believe. Best part......You and I BOTH know what you did. You and I also KNOW that I can prove it. ;) You fucked up.

BIGTIME. He's nothing.

...and I said I'd come down there to see him face to face. Pathetic lying squealing coward, he is a

9117_logo.jpg

:laugh:

Yes I know. Someone who looks 15 years younger than he is. Now show us your pudgy little sawed off old ass. You wont do it though,.....because you are a coward.

It's the fat around the face which helps you look younger than your 50s.

Of what, RB? Hurting your feelings? Making you feel so small and insignificant that now you're a little stalker screaming insults from a distance? LOL

You're the coward that can't back up his words.

BTW, the FBI hasn't shot me from the rooftop yet...

...and I said I'd come down there to see him face to face. Pathetic lying squealing coward, he is a

9117_logo.jpg

:laugh:

I wonder if Pussy boy is dumb enuff to think that if he goes back and deletes the threats he made to my family and I then they are just gone? Surely he cant be THAT stupid. :laugh: Nothing is ever gone,...not really. In addition I captured those original posts when they happened and saved them. Who wouldnt? Just common sense. Like I say,.... our boy Dutch really did fuck up THIS time. :cool:

Im out,....I need some plop plop fizz fizz,....that or a bloody Mary! :laugh:

It's the fat around the face which helps you look younger than your 50s.

There is none....LIAR. But thanks for admitting I look much younger than I am. ;) :cool: Pic taken at 55, 57 now. Go fuck yourself pussyboy. out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're the coward that can't back up his words.

BTW, the FBI hasn't shot me from the rooftop yet...

What words do you want me to back up, RB?

Have you committed any terrorist acts yet, son? Ask your mommy if you can go to DC on the 6th. Maybe you'll finally get your 15 minutes of fame! Wouldn't that be super cool, dude?!!!

Or you can stay back and tend bar with Stone. He can teach you bar tricks. :thup:

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

There is none....LIAR. But thanks for admitting I look much younger than I am. ;) :cool: Pic taken at 55, 57 now. Go fuck yourself pussyboy. out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are you claiming that's a recent picture??? :rofl2:

Yes, I have no doubt you are even fatter now....no matter what your workers and your secretary says.

Thanks for the addition. You're still fat, dude, even at 57. Why are you so upset about it? RB is fat. I'm fat. We're both over 60. I'm 65.

Hey Dutch,......Just to be clear on those threats you made against myself and my family. Maybe this rings a bell with you,.....asshole. Do you remember making statements in your threats to me about how sometimes wives and children can get in the way and become collateral damage? I sure do. Do you remember in your threats to me and my family making a statement about how one of your old marine buddies lives fairly near me and you were going to have him come and scout out my home and property ahead of time ,...you creep you? That ring a bell with you...asshole? I sure remember, how could I forget. In fact I just pulled it up and looked at it again. You fucked up....PUSSY. And you fucked up in a massive way. NOBODY, friend or foe alike on this board would condone you making those kind of threats. NOBODY. FBI indeed,....the more I think about it the more I see there was no reason for me to take pity on you just because I see you as a pathetic loser. You do not deserve my kindness. Like the old saying goes........ Your own words CONVICT you. ;) Best part,....we BOTH know every word of this post is 100% true. You FUCKED UP,.... and you fucked up VERY badly.

Last edited:

Have you committed any terrorist acts yet, son? Ask your mommy if you can go to DC on the 6th. Maybe you'll finally get your 15 minutes of fame! Wouldn't that be super cool, dude?!!!

Or you can stay back and tend bar with Stone. He can teach you bar tricks. :thup:

Terrorist acts? What terrorist acts? You just can't keep from bringing my mother into your insults, can you? That's because

you-re-a-cunt-1000x563.jpg

and everyone knows it. Now go sit in the corner, little fat boy :laugh:

Terrorist acts? What terrorist acts? You just can't keep from bringing my mother into your insults, can you? That's because

https://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/you-re-a-cunt-1000x563.jpg
and everyone knows it. Now go sit in the corner, little fat boy :laugh:

Can't answer the question, eh? LOL Figured you were just blowing smoke as usual.

Killing Americans, attacking police, destroying or blowing up public property. The usual shit terrorists do.

I'm content to let others decide who is the weak, lame little liar between us.

Can't answer the question, eh? LOL Figured you were just blowing smoke as usual.

Killing Americans, attacking police, destroying or blowing up public property. The usual shit terrorists do.

I'm content to let others decide who is the weak, lame little liar between us.

You're the one who wants to mow 'em down, why aren't you coming after them?

Are you the man you think you are? I say you're a pussy and a coward. You'll always be.

You're the one who wants to mow 'em down, why aren't you coming after them?

Are you the man you think you are? I say you're a pussy and a coward. You'll always be.

Mow who done? Trump's Traitors, Terrorists and assorted sex traffickers? Yes. I'm a 65 year old retiree who is content to let the FBI, State and local police handle all terrorists and their supporters.

You're always fast with lies and false words, but not very good about standing behind your own words. That's why people can see through your bullshit.

Why don't you come clean? Be honest?

Mow who done? Trump's Traitors, Terrorists and assorted sex traffickers? Yes. I'm a 65 year old retiree who is content to let the FBI, State and local police handle all terrorists and their supporters.

You're always fast with lies and false words, but not very good about standing behind your own words. That's why people can see through your bullshit.

Why don't you come clean? Be honest?

Then quit crying, coward.

Back