Miss. Ranked Fattest State in Nation

calm down dude. I read this whole thread, and everyone was joking around and having fun. No one was truly being an ass.

You must be a real downer to have at a party. ;)

I'm not going to go back over a 14 page thread just to see what's bothering him, but I really do not know what he is talking about. I feel like I've been set upon by a lunatic, but, luckily, I am not a message board novice and this is not a situation I haven't encountered before.

The thread was all in fun, as far as I know.

I'm not shocked, but I do not usually snidely insult people. You have been rude since you came here though. I think you need a mirror.

And you still sound like you're crying. Did you need a tissue?

BS! As I said, you first tried to tie my comment to racial stereotypes, which implies that I am a racist. Then you claimed I would have some expertise in penis sizes, implying that I am gay and moreover loose. They are most certainly snide insults.

You need the mirror, not I. I know where my insults are, they are right in your face, dumbass.

BS! As I said, you first tried to tie my comment to racial stereotypes, which implies that I am a racist. Then you claimed I would have some expertise in penis sizes, implying that I am gay and moreover loose. They are most certainly snide insults.

You need the mirror, not I. I know where my insults are, they are right in your face, dumbass.

LOL. Oh the one post (which was made jokingly by the way) I made in response to you already ragging on me? So your claim that I had "insulted you numerous times on this thread" and you "shrugged them off" so manfully at first, was a lie? Ok.

You're a very sensitive and emotionally wrought person, I get that now. Again, I apolgize for all of my shortcomings, and I hope that you will be ok after this brutal experience.. :)

Wow. They have anger management classes for this.

Now, back to our regular scheduled programming.

I kind of like New York accents, for some reason. Southern accents are okay (coming from women; it makes the men sound like dumbasses sometimes).

Not get much sleep last night Stringy?

I'm not going to go back over a 14 page thread just to see what's bothering him, but I really do not know what he is talking about.

Are you truly that dense? I have outlined it for you.

Again, everyone is throwing around generalizations concerning different regions. Water makes one. I believe you posted agreement with it. I did not agree with it and posted as much. Then you go off about how my comments are akin to racial stereotypes.

Damo, this thread was too much fun to ruin, because of one angry little cranky man.

Can you make another complaint thread for RS to bitch about how mean certain posters are?

;)

Again, everyone is throwing around generalizations concerning different regions. Water makes one. I believe you posted agreement with it. I did not agree with it and posted as much. Then you go off about how my comments are akin to racial stereotypes.

I am very sorry. Ok?

Chill, dude! Do you know the meaning of the word "facetious"? This whole thread has been tongue-in-cheek; no offense was meant to anyone, including you!

I think some of the FP transplants don't realize that we've been trying to keep this board relatively civil. they're bringing they're bad FP habits here.

Lighten up!

Cajun accent: lame

Canadian - Good

New York: Better

Damo, this thread was too much fun to ruin, because of one angry little cranky man.

Can you make another complaint thread for RS to bitch about how mean certain posters are?

;)

Read the thread, jackass. Darla is the one with the complaints. I was merely adding to what everyone else was posting and she went off about stereotypes.

Back