New Recruit

You insulted my service telling me that people join the branch I was in to be "safe" and that the "pussies" join that particular service. Each of those "pussies" put their lives on the line in that service, each for different reasons, but all of them stood for you.

One person showed a reason for your disrespect through his individual actions. It shouldn't spread to everybody in that branch.

:flagsal:

After basic he is just a hope skip and a jump from the 1/507 where he can learn to properly deploy from C 130 and C 141 aircraft on his way to becoming an Airborne Soldier. Hua!

Part of what he wants to do.

I tried to tell him that there is no reason for anyone to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. :)

By your logic, The Obama should not be CIC. Why do you hate the Constitution?

My calling you a coward is not any sort of statement about Obama or the US Constitution.

I have said, repeatedly, that I am specifically calling you a coward. And unlike your comments concerning the Navy, I have been consistent in my views and comments on the matter.

Whenever you post I find it amusing.

Its easy for you to sound tough hiding online. Let me know when you'll be willing to come to Tuscaloosa. :pke:

Hunting an elephant for ivory can be difficult in most parts of the world, because the tusks are hard and firm, except in Alabama, where the tusks are looser!! :cof1:

Hunting an elephant for ivory can be difficult in most parts of the world, because the tusks are hard and firm, except in Alabama, where the tusks are looser!! :cof1:

That joke is older then I am. And THATS old.

Back