APP - Pass Kennedy Care now!

Nixon named his dog Checkers... G. Gordon Liddy wore a checkered prison uniform...?

Conicendence? You decide!

Clinton named his dog Buddy.

Monica Lewinski was Chubby.

Coincidence? You decide!

Clinton named his cat Socks...

Paula Jones had socks on her feet when he allegedly sexually harrassed her!

Coiencedence? You decide.

No, that is a fact.

You pointing out that Laura named her daughter after her grandmother has NOTHING to do with Kennedy naming his dog splash. It makes NO sense.

Just because you cant understand it, does not mean you are correct when you say it makes no sense...

George Washington's dog was named Drunkard... I wonder what he lacked remorse over?

He also had one named Tipsy...!!!!

Man we are breaking into a whole secret aspect of the psychology of American statesmen.!~

LBJ had a dog named "him"

Clearly a reference to the Kennedy Assassination.... What other "him" would LBJ be talking about... and how insensative to Jackie!

It shows that either you too lack the capacity to feel empathy for what you deem as other or are willing to ignore the obvious to protect your belief however quickly and foolishly founded or drawn emotively rather than logically they may be.

I can see now why you would choose him as a "hero." IMO you choose your heroes poorly, and your arguments even more poorly.

I have trouble, after seeing you post here, believing you have ever argued in front of a court.

Obama's dog Bo, clearly shows that he is insensative to Blacks as it is a reference to the term "boy" used to address black people... (note the dog has black hair)

It shows that either you too lack the capacity to feel empathy for what you deem as other or are willing to ignore the obvious to protect your belief however quickly and foolishly founded or drawn emotively rather than logically they may be.

I can see now why you would choose him as a "hero." IMO you choose your heroes poorly, and your arguments even more poorly.

I have trouble, after seeing you post here, believing you have ever argued in front of a court.

Belive what you choose. Your argument was silly and I belive I have argued that very well with as many silly equivelent examples as I could come up with.

I would not equate the two, your board here is great, but it is not a court of law where he has carefully prepared his case.

I think he tries to pull your leg, rather than participate in serious debate.

I personally didn't agree with your case. I thought it a stretch and thought of mocking you also.

I dont understand this sentence..

"It shows that either you too lack the capacity to feel empathy for what you deem as other or are willing to ignore the obvious to protect your belief however quickly and foolishly founded or drawn emotively rather than logically they may be."

Belive what you choose. Your argument was silly and I belive I have argued that very well with as many silly equivelent examples as I could come up with.
The problem was they showed no equivalence, and only underlined your total "incapacity" to understand what is obvious to others. Even my young daughter can comprehend the link, but you "cannot."

I think people who lack these empathic skills can be dangerous to others. However I don't think you actually lack them, I believe that you simply are willing to ignore faults in those you consider part of the group to which you belong.

I dont understand this sentence..

"It shows that either you too lack the capacity to feel empathy for what you deem as other or are willing to ignore the obvious to protect your belief however quickly and foolishly founded or drawn emotively rather than logically they may be."
Break it down into simple sentences, find the subject, and work it through. It doesn't do your argument well to say you cannot understand complex sentence structure.

Which part was difficult?

The first of the "or" statement, or the second part of it?

There are two ideas within this complex sentence. That you either:

1. lack the capacity to feel empathy for those you deem as "other"
or
2. You are willing to ignore what is obvious in order to protect whatever you believe in, regardless of the foolish speed or emotive nature of how you have drawn your conclusions.

The problem was they showed no equivalence, and only underlined your total "incapacity" to understand what is obvious to others. Even my young daughter can comprehend the link, but you "cannot."

I think people who lack these empathic skills can be dangerous to others. However I don't think you actually lack them, I believe that you simply are willing to ignore faults in those you consider part of the group to which you belong.
Damo, we are all guilty of that, even your daughter! She probably believes you to be the smartest man in the universe.

I can stretch my mind to see the link you are claiming... I just belive it is a real stretch in order to condem a man you dont like for other reasons.

Back