rana and countryboy discuss what type of religion she follows

perhaps we should get rid of it :thinking:

How is 12c ignored??

12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

Yeah, Lent can be a bummer. I still have a soft spot in my heart for Catholicism. There's something to be said about worshiping by rote. I mean that seriously, no sarcasm. As long as you don't lose the meaning of the words you are reciting.

I agree, it's very calming even if I don't get any spiritual enlightenment out of every Mass.

Nah, she's a lefty. It's just that you're to the left of Chairman Mao. ;) You prolly think Karl Marx was a RWNJ.

countryboy, ... even YOU don't believe "People should wait until they are 25 to have sex".
countryboy ... You MIGHT believe that having Muslim children bring their Prayer Rug to School so they can Pray is a Great Idea and is Enshrined in our Constitution, ... but I doubt it.

Thanks, it’s on my list. Watching The Tudors right now

It was hard to watch that show, because I was rooting for one of my least favorite men in history to get the axe, knowing that history wasn't going to give me satisfaction. I had to settle for Patrick Swayze mocking him in Ghost.

Yeah, Lent can be a bummer. I still have a soft spot in my heart for Catholicism. There's something to be said about worshiping by rote. I mean that seriously, no sarcasm. As long as you don't lose the meaning of the words you are reciting.

Well, in a world without pen and paper—or literacy—in most cases, prayer and chant makes perfect sense. Even now, it is still quite useful.

Back