The Alliance of Thoughtful Threadstarters.

um no .. we can dispense with that. I don't usually leave that message.
OK if you say so, I still don't see many threads moved and I see a LOT OF GARBAGE cluttering up C.E.

some continual modding would help,but it's clear you guys don't really want that-
or to bother with it,so on with the show

LiG. Could you do me a Favor?
Please inform USF that I have put him on 'Ignore'.
--->This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list.<---
It's not so much for me, it's for his own personal health.
I'm becoming concerned.

I doubt that he gives a rat's ass that you have him on ignore.

You are still making posts here, so he is still going to reply to them if he feels inclined to... Your attempts to make it look like you are "punishing" him are laughable, and will only encourage him to reply to your posts even more often.

I personally do this to Owl, since I've gotten under her skin the same way that USFREEDOM has gotten under yours...

USF seems like a nice guy and is likable. He likes to engage with others. Lately, he's seems to have gone off the rails. I've cautioned him about the predicament he is putting himself into.
Namely, thinking about Jack 24 hours, while Jack has put USF on 'Ignore' and thinks about him 0 hours.
I have extended the Hand of Friendship to USF. What USF is doing is unhealthy for his own well being.
I think, upon reflection, that this attempt at 'compassion' on my part is viewed as 'weakness' by USF.
I have given up on this. Let the chips fall where they may.

gfm: "I personally do this to Owl, since I've gotten under her skin the same way that USFREEDOM has gotten under yours..."
Jack: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha News Flash: Owl is the Forum's premier Attention Whore. She will literally attack you if you DON'T give her attention.

You are still making posts here, so he is still going to reply to them if he feels inclined to... Your attempts to make it look like you are "punishing" him are laughable, and will only encourage him to reply to your posts even more often.

I personally do this to Owl, since I've gotten under her skin the same way that USFREEDOM has gotten under yours...

USF seems like a nice guy and is likable. He likes to engage with others. Lately, he's seems to have gone off the rails. I've cautioned him about the predicament he is putting himself into.
Namely, thinking about Jack 24 hours, while Jack has put USF on 'Ignore' and thinks about him 0 hours.
I have extended the Hand of Friendship to USF. What USF is doing is unhealthy for his own well being.
I think, upon reflection, that this attempt at 'compassion' on my part is viewed as 'weakness' by USF.

gfm: "I personally do this to Owl, since I've gotten under her skin the same way that USFREEDOM has gotten under yours..."
Jack: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha News Flash: Owl is the Forum's premier Attention Whore. She will literally attack you if you DON'T give her attention.

USF lost his grip when he got sucked in by Top,into obsession over Mason's sock army,that might or might not be real!
Grind says "dozens",Mason laughably claims only 3!

Since the monetary value of a website is dependent on the number of clicks, the libs who start all those shit threads are useful idiots.

:good4u:

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Back